You're sick

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're sick

YOU RESPOND: 

James ([email protected]) sent a message using the contact form at http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

Very sick individuals. I'll pray for you but I suspect you'll likely reject any help and suffer the consequences. God is not mocked and this is precisely what you are doing (and encouraging others to do as well). It would not surprise me if the consequences you face will be quicker than you think. God is long suffering but He warns us that there is a limit and it seems to me you have pushed the ticket on this one and tried to get young, impressionable (and relatively ignorant) men and women to join you. That alone bears severe consequences according to sacred scriptures. Frankly, I would not want to be in your shoes.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Allah seems to be more

Allah seems to be more efficient than your puny little god at killing unbelievers.  You guys haven't really had much luck since the witch hunts, and boy, those Muslims sure are dishing out god's vengeance with... um... a vengeance.

Although, I guess we're a Christian nation, right?  So we're doing a pretty good thing by killing all the heathens who believe that we're heathens, right?

Spare me the threats, dipshit. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, and one more

Oh, and one more thing...

Tongue out

Nah, nah, nah, nah!!!  Your god has a small penis!

Nah, nah, nah, nah!!!  Your god doesn't play well with others.

Nah, nah, nah, nah!!! Your god is a pooh pooh head!!

There.  Your god is now mocked.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Sick of theists spouting

Sick of theists spouting threats and insults instead of bringing real evidence to the discussion?

Yep, you could say I'm sick of that.

It is unfortunate that you seem to be more interested in prolonging my symptoms than curing the disease you think I have.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: God is not mocked

Quote:

God is not mocked and this is precisely what you are doing (and encouraging others to do as well).

What? 

Quote:
God is long suffering but He warns us that there is a limit

Jesus, what? Heheh, god is suffering because of this? What a little puss.

Why doesn't he come here NOW? And sort this out NOW? instead of later?

If you god is too lazy to stop these people, then he has no place in sobbing like a baby. 

Quote:
That alone bears severe consequences according to sacred scriptures. Frankly, I would not want to be in your shoes.

And you're going to someone elses hell too, so RUN!!!! HIDE!!!

-------------------------->foooom! 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Voided
User is offlineOffline
James wrote:

James wrote:
Very sick individuals.

While its always nice to meet a fan...

Quote:
I'll pray for you but I suspect you'll likely reject any help and suffer the consequences.

Unless that is some sort of threat I'm not worried...

Quote:
God is not mocked and this is precisely what you are doing (and encouraging others to do as well).

That is kind of silly... "god is not mocked ... this is precisely what you are doing." I mean come on man pick one.

Maybe you meant shouldn't be well just try to remember that the next time you run into a follower of Zeus or Santa.

Quote:
It would not surprise me if the consequences you face will be quicker than you think.

Do you mean lighting bolts or bullets?

Quote:
God is long suffering but He warns us that there is a limit and it seems to me you have pushed the ticket on this one

As long as you leave it up to god, fuck.

Quote:
and tried to get young, impressionable (and relatively ignorant) men and women to join you. That alone bears severe consequences according to sacred scriptures. Frankly, I would not want to be in your shoes.

I guess he does have a point, I mean I know I don't want to pull a Socrates.

melchisedec
melchisedec's picture
User is offlineOffline
Response:   Very sick

Response:

Very sick individuals. I'll pray for you but I suspect you'll likely reject any help and suffer the consequences. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not mocked and this is precisely what you are doing (and encouraging others to do as well). It would not surprise me if the consequences you face will be quicker than you think. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is long suffering but It warns us that there is a limit and it seems to me you have pushed the ticket on this one and tried to get young, impressionable (and relatively ignorant) men and women to join you. That alone bears severe consequences according to sacred spaghetti scriptures. Frankly, I would not want to be in your shoes.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Response: What are these

Response:

What are these cosequences that we will suffer? Why should we be scared?

Fear might (and probably does) work on your fellow co-religionist, but it has no effect on me. Don't you have anything relevant to say?

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Very sick

Quote:
Very sick individuals.

I'm fine. I eat my vegetables.

Quote:
I'll pray for you but I suspect you'll likely reject any help and suffer the consequences.

Oh, you want to help me? Great! Pay my bills and do my laundry. While you're at it, make me dinner. I like sushi, if you can manage that.

Wait, that wasn't the kind of help you were talking about, was it? No, you were talking about the spiritual kind. Let me put it this way, then; what could you possibly do to save me from your hell? Ask god nicely to have mercy? Why don't you, in all your compassion, tell me why you'd want to share hell with a pack of "very sick individuals"? Your sentiment is paper thin.

Quote:

That's very clever. Finding a way to contradict yourself using only a single sentence. Here, I'm going to try it:

"The sky is blue because it is plaid."

Quote:
It would not surprise me if the consequences you face will be quicker than you think.

Is wading through this juvenile diatribe one of those consequences? Because I think you might be on to something then.

Quote:
God is long suffering but He warns us that there is a limit and it seems to me you have pushed the ticket on this one and tried to get young, impressionable (and relatively ignorant) men and women to join you.

Like you? By the way, it's "pushing the envelope".

Quote:
That alone bears severe consequences according to sacred scriptures.

Naturally, sacred scriptures are unbiased and very accurate pieces of references on any subject, making this point completely relevant.

Quote:
Frankly, I would not want to be in your shoes.

Are you sure? They're leather and very comfortable.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

memesinconflict
User is offlineOffline
To James

James, I accept your prayers and thank you for them. Unfortunately, you have yet to specify exactly which God we are offending. We will happily pray with you to the correct God when you can provide us with unbiased evidence showing that your God, of the thousands that have existed since man one day looked at the stars and was consequently dropped on his head as a child, is the correct one.

Until then, we would prefer that you do not accuse of blasphemying th one true  God, since as of now Allah, Vishnu, and Xenu all exist with equal validity and none of them are very angry.