You guys are omnipotent!

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
You guys are omnipotent!

I never heard of RRS until my local TV station had a news item about "The Blasphemy Challenge". So I immediately entered my denial of the "holy spirit". Then I joined up as a bronze member (wish I could help more). Since then it has been all uphill and I've made buddies and contacts with so many fellow atheists. The SQUAD is perpetually overworked, yet quite responsive to forums and PM's.

If it wasn't for RRS I wouldn't have met or conversed with so many intelligent and personable people. I made contact with another Virginian - shellymtjoy and she is just another example of the personable, intelligent people in the atheist community. Shelley told me of a meeting with Lori Lipman Brown.

Meeting Lori Lipman Brown

Lori Lipman Brown in Richmond, VA 

A bunch of us from Lynchburg and Charlottesville made the trip and met more great people!!!

The RRS IS OMNIPOTENT!!

[mod edit: fixed links] 

Miracles don't exist. "Miracle" is a word given to a preposterous event that a theist considers dogmatically advantageous. Def. - Ecclesiastical sensationalism.

kmisho
kmisho's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry I didn't get to meet

Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I had to leave early because my kid was getting antsy.

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your kid was adorable

Your kid was adorable though and my nail polish matched her shirt. Smiling  I, on the other hand, should be spanked for not wearing my Out Campaign shirt.

I'm sure we will all have a chance to get together again soon, in fact I'm working on that today.

Thanks for the kind words nullesdeus.  You deserve quite a few yourself.  I'm so glad you guys were able to make the trip.  I know this is just the beginning of many joint activities we will have for years to come. 

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
if it wasn't for RRS, I

if it wasn't for RRS, I wouldn't have known about crockaduck.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the kind words,

Thanks for the kind words, we're just real hard workers.  Glad you've noticed and that you've taken the time to support the community and give back to it.  Glad you got to get together with the VA crew the other day.

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
mr804 wrote: if it wasn't

mr804 wrote:
if it wasn't for RRS, I wouldn't have known about crockaduck.

That too!