Benny HInn needs YOUR help, and needs it NOW.

gregfl
User is offlineOffline
Benny HInn needs YOUR help, and needs it NOW.

He has a brand spanking new Gulfstream Jet, and needs a grand from 6000 people (six million dollars) so he can make the initial payment. This just isn't any jet, take the tour...

http://www.gulfstream.com/g450/

Paying particular attention to the amenities, and then brother...dig deep and help out pastor Hinn!

From Hinn's website....

Dear Partner,

I am writing you, as one of my closest and most faithful partners, to let you know about a tremendous and historic opportunity for the Gospel of our wonderful Lord Jesus, and I am praying that the Holy Spirit will speak to you as I share this glorious news!

The central mission of our ministry is to use today’s cutting-edge technologies to fulfill our prophetic destiny to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

We are entering a season of increasingly powerful evangelism and a time of the most widespread, massive global harvest in the history of Christianity. As a result, we as a ministry made a decision recently to purchase an airplane—a significant, needed ministry tool to fulfill the vision God has given us to go to the nations of the world, declaring the Gospel to lost humanity.

Because we must be faithful stewards of the Lord, we retained one of America’s most respected aviation consulting firms to recommend a plane with sufficient range to go to the places God has called us to minister. It had to be the most cost-efficient, safe, and long-range plane we could possibly get.

At recent partners conferences I have talked about the cost to secure this
state-of-the-art jet aircraft, the tool we must have for declaring the Gospel to the nations in this last hour, and the miracle the Lord has provided—Dove One, an aircraft that became available just as the door of opportunity began to close on aircrafts the ministry had previously been utilizing.

And at these partners conferences, I was able to raise the first portion of the down payment, which was another miracle the Lord has provided us.

As a result, we have recently taken delivery on our Gulfstream G4SP plane, which we call Dove One. I have enclosed a beautiful photo-filled brochure to explain more about this incredible ministry tool that will increase the scope of our abilities to preach the Gospel around the globe. Now we must pay the remainder of the down payment, and I am asking the Lord Jesus to speak to 6,000 of my precious partners to sow a seed of $1,000 in the next ninety days. And I am praying, even as I write this letter, that you will be one of them!

I know that as you obey the Lord, He will open heaven wide and cause a mighty harvest of blessings to descend upon your life and all that you do!

This next step is absolutely vital to everything we are called to do, and it is the only way I can continue to do all God is directing me to do during these prophetic days. There is simply no other possible way for me to keep up with my schedule.

Purchasing this incredible ministry tool is monumental and historic. We have never bought any plane with this much range or capability that will crisscross the globe repeatedly so I can present the Gospel in person to unprecedented millions of precious souls who will accept and come to know our wonderful Jesus as their eternal Savior.

Now is the time to move forward with Dove One. What we do for the sake of the Gospel, we must do now!

I ask you to prayerfully read the brochure I have enclosed. I am praying that the Lord will speak to you to be one of 6,000 partners who will give $1,000 now or in the next ninety days to cover the remainder of the $6 million down payment for this powerful ministry tool for evangelism.

Your seed of $1,000 or more toward Dove One will reap a harvest for years. The G4SP is built to fly for decades. Imagine the harvest during all those years, and you will be a vital part of that long-term harvest!

Open your heart to what God would have you do. For your gift of $1,000 or more, you will receive these thank-you gifts to show my appreciation:

You will receive a beautiful art-quality model of Dove One for your desk or mantle as a constant reminder that you are a vital part of this last-days harvest for souls.
Your name will be placed prominently in a special area of Dove One where I study and pray during my travels, where I will also pray for you and your family as I go around the world preaching the Gospel. Everywhere I fly, your name will travel with me, millions of miles and for years to come, reminding me that you have made it possible for me to go and preach as God has called me to do.

In Isaiah 6:8 the Lord asks, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Long ago I said, "I will go, Lord. Send me!" But I cannot do it without you, nor can I do all our wonderful Lord has called me to do without Dove One!

Dear Partner, I am counting on you. Will you help me take the Gospel to the nations with your Dove One gift of $1,000 or more?

For souls,

pastor Hinn

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now why didn't I think of

Now why didn't I think of that...
This guy's a genius!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
What do these ultra rich

What do these ultra rich televangelists have to say about where Jesus said "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven?" Was Jesus lying? Or wrong? Or do they think there are microscopic camels somewhere? Or mayve he meant like a giant needle?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
That's why Christians like

That's why Christians like Paul so much. He didn't discuss any of those annoying details.

gregfl
User is offlineOffline
Hinn desperately needs that

Hinn desperately needs that plane so he can 'let the bodies hit the floor'.

http://www.break.com/index/let_the_bodys_hit_the_floor.html