Say it ain't so!! We've lost Sapient!!! (Hahaha)

Jesterspace
Jesterspace's picture
User is offlineOffline
Say it ain't so!! We've lost Sapient!!! (Hahaha)

'

Monday, February 12, 2007

RATIONAL RESPONSE INTERVIEW FRI 16TH 9PM EST...

here is the link to the RATIONAL RESPONSE PODCAST this friday we will be interviewed in a pre-recorded live via tape style interview. We show the Athiests a thing or two and we convert their leader Brian Sapient to Christianity. It will be a powerful hour witness, don't miss it!.....rr

12:36 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

First, apparently, since the shows are recorded.. this has already happened. Yellow.. Rook.. Help Sapient in this, his moment of need.

Documentation of thos sad event

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=157731164&blogID=229027933&MyToken=7e75f53d-84bb-4d96-bb3f-c64e12e31876

http://www.myspace.com/theraptureright

I have only one thing to say

LaughingLaughingLaughing

BUT.. they are advertising us. I hope this is Stubb again..

And a few other gems from these bozos

"Thank you new member old member sister CELESTE. We will be heavy into sending anti-prayers upon myspace. To quote a famous general from WW2 "we will fucking destroy hitler and then we'll destroy communist russia, those pigs, those baby killers". I think this quote, although vulgur and course, embodies our feelings about this evil devil website, myspace. Keep your prayers within reach of your dreams!....rr"

Who wants to tell them they misspelled 'coarse'?

"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I don't think it's going to

I don't think it's going to happen.

Jesterspace
Jesterspace's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well.. the show preview says

Well.. the show preview says the 'RaptureRight' group is gonna be on the show.. but the 'conversion'? I HIGHLY doubt it too. I just thought it was amusing. Besides.. if Sapient HAD converted.. we'd have seen evidence by now.. unless it's a big conspiracy for the LAWD to ambush us. And Sapient seems far too straightforward for such subterfuge.

"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.