Don't Get Me Started - What's Wrong With Blasphemy?

Klarky
Klarky's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't Get Me Started - What's Wrong With Blasphemy?

British playwrite and comedian Stewart Lee exposes the hypocracy of religion in this documentary.

Stewart was co-writer of "Jerry Springer the Opera" which drew thousands of complaints from Christains when a TV company attempted to air it.

Blasphemy from a British perspective.

Topher
Topher's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not seen this before. Good

Not seen this before. Good stuff.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
LMAO When I saw Alan Moore,

LMAO

When I saw Alan Moore, I said, "Dad? Is that you?"

It's funny because I look nothing like my biological father and I love british humor. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was fucking awsome! I

That was fucking awsome!

I especially apreciated the Preist saying, "You gotta let people speak"

It really gives me hope that everyone's freedom, theirs and ours will be protected when I see things like this.

Make no mistake. I do think that people dont need religion and the world would be much more peacefull without it. BUT, no one, not the Christian, atheist or muslim should us politics or war or violence to  pit neighbor against neigbhor.

If a goal is to be saught by anyone the only rational one we all can agree on is free inquery, debate and free speech.

KUDOS TO THIS DOCUMENTARY, THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE IT MORE! 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog