RRS radio shows...

JeSOS
Posts: 22
Joined: 2007-02-03
User is offlineOffline
RRS radio shows...

I listened to live show yesterday (link on lower left side on this site) it was pure propaganda comparing some people with saddam and hitler etc, and also alot of ambient noise.

Its so cheap, is that what you usually do guys, then your not better than religious bastards.


Voided
Posts: 1195
Joined: 2006-02-20
User is offlineOffline
The shows normally air

The shows normally air friday. Try Free RRS Shows if you want to hear some.

Do you mean the webcam? If not I think you might be talking about something streaming from Freethought Media.

Are you talking about "Crazy, Ignorant, or Lying"? Or someone who knows what he is talking about 0_0

BTW the "YOU'RE NO BETTER THEN THEM!!!" argument is really old. 


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7574
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
JeSOS wrote: I listened to

JeSOS wrote:

I listened to live show yesterday (link on lower left side on this site)

There was no live show yesterday.

Quote:
it was pure propaganda comparing some people with saddam and hitler etc

Be specific.  Some people or beliefs deserve to be compared to Saddam and Hitler.  One could argue that stating a comparison to Hitler or Saddam without directly specifying what one is talking about is in itself propoganda.   

 

Quote:
and also alot of ambient noise.

We're not a professional show, we run out of a basement, and yet we get major national attention, go figure.  Maybe some people actually pay more attention to content than background noise, good for them.

 

Quote:
Its so cheap, is that what you usually do guys

Yes.  We save all the money we can on production of our show so we can save it for things like research material, website management, and more important resources.

Get used to it, we're frugal.

 

Quote:
then your not better than religious bastards.

Being cheap makes us no better than religious bastards?  Yawn.

Make a god damned argument, this one sucks so far.

 

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.

Brian Fitzpatrick


JeSOS
Posts: 22
Joined: 2007-02-03
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:

Sapient wrote:
There was no live show yesterday.

Well i dont remember when exactly it was but was few days ago i clicked link on this site where it says OFF AIR there was red text saying somethign like "life show going" and i clicked and it opened in winamp.

 

Sapient wrote:
We're not a professional show, we run out of a basement, and yet we get major national attention, go figure. Maybe some people actually pay more attention to content than background noise, good for them.

Well you get major national attention as well if you run steets naked, being once on tv this does not show your

Then get out of your freaking basement you rabel, if someone relaly wanna kick your ass its not hard to figure out your location by your IP Address, guess your not to smart to hide it cuz your not smart enough to remove noise from your microphone, its not to hard at all, just make sure there is no high voletage or better no at all wires crossing with microphone wire, and get rid of background noise.

Or you prefer taking benefit of hypnotic effect of noise?

Sapient wrote:
Yes. We save all the money we can on production of our show so we can save it for things like research material, website management, and more important resources.

Get used to it, we're frugal.
This is excuse for prapoganda of something instead of showing facts, whats you point? to make as much ppl belive there is not god as possible by brainwashing them there is no god, but this is simply stupid, they can as well be brainwashed backwads into beliving there is one?

Sapient wrote:
Being cheap makes us no better than religious bastards? Yawn.

Make a god damned argument, this one sucks so far.

By being cheap i ment you use cheap tactics, like christians do, demonize someone by comparing with saddam etc, its not "rational" way.

Sapient wrote:
Be specific. Some people or beliefs deserve to be compared to Saddam and Hitler. One could argue that stating a comparison to Hitler or Saddam without directly specifying what one is talking about is in itself propoganda.

Whats your problem with Saddam he was not that bad, you being brain washed, and saying something Saddam was pure evil of this world etc its just supporting this US goverment brain washing campaign, go in any internet chat and ask anyone outside US whatever saddam is bad or not see whats answers gona be.

I dont know how show was referring to i dont listen such nonsense, isnt there some recordings made of this shows?


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7574
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
JeSOS wrote:Sapient

JeSOS wrote:

Sapient wrote:
There was no live show yesterday.

Well i dont remember when exactly it was but was few days ago i clicked link on this site where it says OFF AIR there was red text saying somethign like "life show going" and i clicked and it opened in winamp.

 Hey dumbass, we didn't air a show yesterday.  YOU WERE LISTENING TO ANOTHER SHOW! 

http://www.freethoughtmedia.com/index.php?do=schedule

We don't air on Sundays.

Quote:
Well you get major national attention as well if you run steets naked, being once on tv this does not show your

No, people run the streets naked everyday, and almost nobody hears about it.  We however get major national attention because of what we're doing, they don't give a shit about our background noise which we are almost absent of.

Quote:
Then get out of your freaking basement you rabel, if someone relaly wanna kick your ass its not hard to figure out your location by your IP Address, guess your not to smart to hide it cuz your not smart enough to remove noise from your microphone, its not to hard at all, just make sure there is no high voletage or better no at all wires crossing with microphone wire, and get rid of background noise.

Stop whining you were listening to someone elses show, you're making a fool of yourself.

The rest of your post doesn't need to be addressed by me because you weren't bright enough to even find out the name of the show you were listening to, all I know is that it wasn't our show as you made your post on Monday saying you heard the show yesterday (Sunday).  Not to mention that at this point you're acting like such a dickwad that I either want to ban you or ignore you, I haven't quite figured out yet.

 Shape up troll.

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.

Brian Fitzpatrick