Introduction

Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Introduction

Hello folks, quite pleased to meet you all; for the past couple of years I've been looking for a website/message board that had the same objective as this one does and I'm quite surprised I hadn't found this one earlier.

 

What surprised me about the atheist sites I've been to before is that even though they state out front that they have a problem with religion in general, they'll nonetheless defend the racist notion that Jews are indeed exclusively semitic when they aren't.

 

Equating a religion to a race is, in my view, indefensible--and yet there are atheists who will defend it tooth and  nail and will actually prefer to ban a fellow atheist for being "anti-semitic".

 

I sincerely hope that isn't the case with the people who run this board; Arabs are semitic, and that fact remains.  NO religion is a race.  PERIOD.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Clara, you weren't banned

Clara, you weren't banned from Raving Atheists, you had your ass kicked and you were exposed for being the vile Jew hater that you are.

 

Amazing, in your intro you show your true obsession. 


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Clara, you weren't banned from Raving Atheists

You got your ass kicked and you were exposed for being the vile Jew hater that you are.

Your obsession with Jews is clear enough in your intro, and your life here will be short. I promise.


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Clara, you weren't banned from Raving Atheists

You got your butt kicked and you were exposed for being the vile Jew hater that you are.

Your obsession with Jews is clear enough in your intro, and your life here will be short. I promise.


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Wotta laugh.  I left that

Wotta laugh.  I left that board because despite claiming to be atheists, you people were adherents to Judaism's Zionist beliefs like the belief that Judaism is a race/ethnicity.

 Such as yourself--Judaism is a religion, and no atheist believes in religion, ergo your title is a veritable oxymoron, moron.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
You deleted all your posts

You deleted all your posts too.  Didn't want to leave evidence of how little you know and how much ass kicking you took.

Judaism is a religion.  A Jew is a Jew by ethnicity and/or religion.  Just ask your idol Adolph Hitler.


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
You advocate that I should

You advocate that I should believe the racist nonsense that Hitler believed because.....?

I reject racism. Insofar as Zionism is racist, I reject Zionism.

Think about it--

1) Judaism is a religion.

2) An atheist doesn't believe in a God/god, but it's a requirement of Judaism that you do believe in Abraham's God.

3) You cannot be a Jew and an Atheist. You're either one or the other because they're mutually exclusive.

4) No religion is a race. No religion is an ethnicity--UNLESS you're a racist who believes what the racist relgion does, and such a religious belief in racism AGAIN excludes you from being an atheist.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
1.  Who mentioned

1.  Who mentioned Zionism?  But since you did.  Jews got persecuted, not for religion but ethnicity.  Jews went back to their roots in a state that only had 500,000 people where 9 millon now live.  Jews had a majority in part of the British controlled Palestine.  The UN gave Jews that part to have a Jewish governed state where Jews didn't have to worry about not being treated equal.

Muslim Arabs who control 99% of the middle east and are racist in their ways (yet you only focus on Jews, you muke) were intolerant that a tiny speck of land with a now Jewish majority was going to have a Jewish run government and attacked and lost.

2.  A Jew doesn't have to be religious, like a Kurd or a Druze, or even a Muslim to be a Jew.  You can be an Atheist Druze or Atheist Kurd, and a Muslim just has to be born Muslim like a Christian as well, and never go to church to be considered a Muslim.  But the definition of Jew whether you like it or is by religion and/or ethnicity.  You are bringing up the word Judaism, I am not...that is a different story.

Did Hitler ask any Jews if they believed in God before he murdered them?  Don't answer, I already know you think the Holocaust was a hoax.

3.  See above.  You can be an Atheist and a Jew.  I am living proof.

4.  There is no God or any other supernatural being,  so I am an Atheist regardless of anything else I believe.  Since Jews are born Jews, and are Jews until they die, I am a Jew, and I've been since birth.  You can convert to Judaism to become a Jew as well.

 

Again.  You must be crazy if you don't think Freud, Einstein, and Woody Allen are Jews.  None of them practiced Judaism, at least late in life.  And they are well known Atheists.  Einstein is sometimes questioned as being Agnostic.

However, you can't deny that Einstein left Europe because of anti-semitism can you?  Don't answer, you retard. 

 

 


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
I brought up Zionism

I brought up Zionism because that's where you'll find the only Jews that believe that they are EXCLUSIVELY and uniformly all ONE ethnicity.  That tenet is inherently racist.

So is the notion you hold that ALL Jews believe this racist tenet when there exist Jews that do not.

You are the one making the claim that all Jews are alike--I stand here recognizing publicly that not all Jews believe this racist rot.

It is an article of faith to believe that all Jews are exclusively a single race, and as long as you hold an article of religious faith of a religion, you're no atheist--it was Abraham's God that chose a Chosen People to the exclusion of the rest of the humans he created, and in order for you to believe in a Chosen race of People, you necessarily have NOT rejected Abraham's God.

You, sir, are no atheist. 

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Vessel
Vessel's picture
Posts: 646
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
I have always used Jewish to

I have always used Jewish to refer only to those of the the Jewish religion, or Judaism, if you prefer. Does that make me a racist? How exactly would that be racist? And why do people get so bent out of shape when their tribalistic sensibilities are offended. Races don't even existin any meaningful way. We are all people. These are ridiculous mental constructs built up to make people feel as if they are special or better as compard to other people. I mean, as long as you are an American, you are okay to me. Smiling

 

 

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Out of deference to the

Out of deference to the board owners here, with this posting I will cease to enable Atheist_Jew any further toward his goal of hijacking this thread away from the Introduction it was supposed to be.

Instead, I hereby throw down the gauntlet and call this imposter out in the Theist v Atheist section in re: his religious belief that Jews are exclusively a single ethnicity--but not before restating the FACT that ARABS are semitic, and Europeans are European, NOT semitic.

Finis. 

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Vessel wrote: I have always

Vessel wrote:
I have always used Jewish to refer only to those of the the Jewish religion, or Judaism, if you prefer. Does that make me a racist? How exactly would that be racist? And why do people get so bent out of shape when their tribalistic sensibilities are offended. Races don't even existin any meaningful way. We are all people. These are ridiculous mental constructs built up to make people feel as if they are special or better as compard to other people. I mean, as long as you are an American, you are okay to me. Smiling

 

 

What you say is reasonable; calling yourself an "Atheist Jew" is not.  Consider the term "anti-semitic" in the face of the FACT that it's ARABS that are semites, and the people who use the term most are Europeans.

Consider what might possibly explain such phenomena, and I will meet you down in Theist v. Athesit to explore the reasons for why this occurs down there. 

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
God does not exist.  I am

God does not exist.  I am an Atheist.  By you saying I am not an Atheist makes you delusional and an idiot. 

Now why did Einstein ( a non believer) leave Europe?  I know you won't answer this.   

 


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
If you are an atheist then

If you are an atheist then you are not a Jew or a believer in articles of faith of Judaism. Einstein is not under discussion--YOU are.  Einstein is off topic.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/sapient/atheist_vs_theist/4542

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Your definitions mean

Your definitions mean nothing.

Why are you avoiding the question?  Why did Einstein leave Europe?

 

 


Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
Posts: 240
Joined: 2006-12-29
User is offlineOffline
In all fairness, I hear the

In all fairness, I hear the word Jew used both ways.

I don't really see why it matters though. 


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Krehlic, it matters to

Krehlic, it matters to her.  Because she is a vile Jew hater.  She says she hates Israel for being racist, yet she doesn't bash the Arab Muslim nations.  Do a Google search of her name followed by "Jew," you'll get over 900 matches.


Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
Posts: 240
Joined: 2006-12-29
User is offlineOffline
I did google it, but only

I did google it, but only 106 came up. It says there are 980 at first, but if you skip ahead to page 6 it ends there.

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
If you expand the omitted

If you expand the omitted results there is over900.

Anyway, she is obsessed, and winds up usurping every board she goes on with her Jooooo hating obsession.

Just look at her intro statement.  Who writes one like that mentioning Joooooos? 

 


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
It really isn't that hard to

It really isn't that hard to understand it's both - wasn't it for a very long time Jews were in fact virtually all of one race. And I do hear quite a few people refer tot hemselves as "Atheist Jews."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Krehlic wrote: In all

Krehlic wrote:

In all fairness, I hear the word Jew used both ways.

I don't really see why it matters though.

 It mattered to Rachel Corrie and every other Palestinian who has died by bulldozer.  People are being slaughtered over this.  THAT's why it matters.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: It

MattShizzle wrote:
It really isn't that hard to understand it's both - wasn't it for a very long time Jews were in fact virtually all of one race. And I do hear quite a few people refer tot hemselves as "Atheist Jews."

I never expected such an irrational response from a Rational Responder.  Rethink the illogic of what you just said.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/sapient/atheist_vs_theist/4542 

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Over 9 Jews named Rachel,

Over 9 Jews named Rachel, all young, were killed by Palestinian suicide bombers.  You don't care about that, only a Rachel who put herself in a dangerous situation.

I love playing with you Clara, because you are easy to refute and make look a fool and a Joooo hating retard.

People here are noticing what your claims were, and they are also noticing you avoid my question as to why Einstein left Europe.

You won't last long here. 

 

 


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
It's kind of also like

It's kind of also like Nationality vs Citizenship - Someone can be a US citizen and call themselves that, but would you insist that's an oxymoron because they can't be Chinese unless they have Chinese citizenship?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
Who Is A Jew

For some reason I can't copy and paste on this format.

Jews are recognized (not by nazi Clara) as being Jews if their mother was a Jew and/or they follow the Judaism.  

Again, Hitler murdered Jews based on ethnicity, not religion.  Someone with a Jewish sounding name can still face discrimination in many regions in the world.

In Israel, an ethnic Jew will not run into this problem.

An Atheist could not be President of the USA.  A Jew, probably not.  An Atheist Jew...no chance.

An Atheist Jew though could be President of Israel. 


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7573
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
As requested I read this

As requested I read this thread.  I'm not impressed.  Clara you're opening post is quite unique, a rarity for an intro post.  I think you are innacurate to claim that Atheist Jew started this, your first post clearly provoked him and you seemed to be the one escalating it further.

Do you have more in your repertoire?  If so, I'd love to see you move off of this topic.  Is there any chance the two of you could let bygones be bygones?  I can see already this will continue to be ugly.

 

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.