Hello from Tatsie in New Zealand..

tatsie
tatsie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello from Tatsie in New Zealand..

hello everyone..

i'm Leighton, living in New Zealand..

A great country.. mainly a secular non religious bunch.. but wow.. there's these freaks here from the Destiny's Church.. and they are serious nut jobs..

holy smoke.. (excuse the pun).. they need some rational response everyone..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
tatsie wrote: hello

tatsie wrote:

hello everyone..

A great country.. mainly a secular non religious bunch.. but wow.. there's these freaks here from the Destiny's Church.. and they are serious nut jobs..

Oh who cares about that, get me a date with Lucy Lawless! Boy I could have used Xena in highschool when I got picked on by all the jocks.

Just kidding. Anywho, it is really nice to see the international community join in. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
tatsie wrote: hello

tatsie wrote:

hello everyone..

Hey! Nice to see you. So when your flush your toilet does the water...uh nevermind.

tatsie
tatsie's picture
User is offlineOffline
hello everyone..   I'm

hello everyone..

I'm from england but living in NZ.. great fucking country.. summer here too which is weird..

have you seen this? Mr Deity?

http://www.muckmouth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17645 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard Tatsie! 

Welcome aboard Tatsie!  (just fyi your Mr Deity post was deleted, we already have it on the home page)

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.

tatsie
tatsie's picture
User is offlineOffline
fair enough, cheers

fair enough, cheers brian..

i have just been reading http://www.discovery.org/

and wow.. what a bunch of sickos.. all of their events are hosted by IDiots.. therefore, they will not be valid discussions..

I am feeling sick thinkking about poor kids learning nonsense.. 

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: tatsie

MrRage wrote:
tatsie wrote:

hello everyone..

Hey! Nice to see you. So when your flush your toilet does the water...uh nevermind.

I know you were just kidding but you do know that the coriolis effect does not determine the direction that water goes down the toilet right? I thought it did because of an episode of the simpsons that I saw once but when I took astronomy 100 I found out that is a myth. 

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
A bit late, but welcome to

A bit late, but welcome to the hizzle!