WHERE DID SEXY GO?

JesusLovesYou
Theist
Posts: 474
Joined: 2006-12-09
User is offlineOffline
WHERE DID SEXY GO?

Ok, im in the military, so obviously i work with worldly people, so they listen to worldly music, and i hear it around the shop ALL the time. This guy Justin Timberlake has this song where he claims to have brought sexy back.

BUT WHERE DID IT GO IN THE FIRST PLACE?

moved by: voiderest

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.


JeremiahSmith
Posts: 361
Joined: 2006-11-25
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou wrote: Ok, im

JesusLovesYou wrote:
Ok, im in the military, so obviously i work with worldly people, so they listen to worldly music, and i hear it around the shop ALL the time. This guy Justin Timberlake has this song where he claims to have brought sexy back. BUT WHERE DID IT GO IN THE FIRST PLACE?

 In my pants, baby.

Götter sind für Arten, die sich selbst verraten -- in den Glauben flüchten um sich hinzurichten. Menschen brauchen Götter um sich zu verletzen, um sich zu vernichten -- das sind wir.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
What the shit is

What the shit is this???!!!?? Raised Brow


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Quote: What does this have

Quote:
What does this have to do with this part of the fourm???!!!?? Raised Brow


JesusLovesYou
Theist
Posts: 474
Joined: 2006-12-09
User is offlineOffline
You, the atheistic

You, the atheistic community, who has the knowledge of the all powerful "science"(woooooooooooo) are telling me that you don't know?  In order for something to be brought back, it must have been gone for a period of time.  You are telling me that your all powerful science(woooooooooooooo) could not find sexy?  A celebrity, Justin Timberlake at that, was able to find sexy AND BRING IT BACK before all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooo) could even find it?

 

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
  JesusLovesYou

 

JesusLovesYou wrote:

You, the atheistic community, who has the knowledge of the all powerful "science"(woooooooooooo) are telling me that you don't know? In order for something to be brought back, it must have been gone for a period of time. You are telling me that your all powerful science(woooooooooooooo) could not find sexy? A celebrity, Justin Timberlake at that, was able to find sexy AND BRING IT BACK before all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooo) could even find it?

 

So, the crack's pretty good in your town, huh? 

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


JesusLovesYou
Theist
Posts: 474
Joined: 2006-12-09
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:

 

JesusLovesYou wrote:

You, the atheistic community, who has the knowledge of the all powerful "science"(woooooooooooo) are telling me that you don't know? In order for something to be brought back, it must have been gone for a period of time. You are telling me that your all powerful science(woooooooooooooo) could not find sexy? A celebrity, Justin Timberlake at that, was able to find sexy AND BRING IT BACK before all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooo) could even find it?

 

So, the crack's pretty good in your town, huh? 

uh-oh, there is another thing the all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooooooo) couldn't figure out.  IM IN THE MILITARY BUDDY, I CAN'T DO DRUGS.

this all powerful science (wooooooooooooooo) thing is a bunch of bologna.  First it coudn't find sexy before JT, and now it couldn't figure out that military personnel cannot do drugs.  Im glad i know Jesus.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.


American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
Posts: 1331
Joined: 2006-09-03
User is offlineOffline


Voided
Posts: 1195
Joined: 2006-02-20
User is offlineOffline
You see the problem here is

You see the problem here is not science or sexiness going some place it is an asshat named Justin Timberlake.

From 1995 to 2002 he believed he was hot shit because of his boy band 'N Sync. His sexiness, if record sells are any indication, was declining till 2004 where it was almost destroyed. In that year the Super Bowl XXXVIII half time show controversy occurred. It is with his growth of ego due to FutureSex/LoveSounds that he believes he is sexy once again.

Also sexy is just an idea, it exists as much as any other idea in the mind.

 

Note: wiki is good for pop bullshit.


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:

 

JesusLovesYou wrote:

You, the atheistic community, who has the knowledge of the all powerful "science"(woooooooooooo) are telling me that you don't know? In order for something to be brought back, it must have been gone for a period of time. You are telling me that your all powerful science(woooooooooooooo) could not find sexy? A celebrity, Justin Timberlake at that, was able to find sexy AND BRING IT BACK before all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooo) could even find it?

 

So, the crack's pretty good in your town, huh?

uh-oh, there is another thing the all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooooooo) couldn't figure out. IM IN THE MILITARY BUDDY, I CAN'T DO DRUGS.

this all powerful science (wooooooooooooooo) thing is a bunch of bologna. First it coudn't find sexy before JT, and now it couldn't figure out that military personnel cannot do drugs. Im glad i know Jesus.

Oh.

So the lead paint chips are pretty good in your town, huh? 

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


V1per41
V1per41's picture
Posts: 288
Joined: 2006-10-09
User is offlineOffline
I'm so sexy that Justin

I'm so sexy that Justin Timberlake brought me back Eye-wink


Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
Posts: 239
Joined: 2006-12-04
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou wrote: You,

JesusLovesYou wrote:

You, the atheistic community, who has the knowledge of the all powerful "science"(woooooooooooo) are telling me that you don't know?  In order for something to be brought back, it must have been gone for a period of time.  You are telling me that your all powerful science(woooooooooooooo) could not find sexy?  A celebrity, Justin Timberlake at that, was able to find sexy AND BRING IT BACK before all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooo) could even find it?

See, sometimes tact is important ... and mixing an obvious joke ("where did sexy go in the first place?) with the very serious assertion that science is less important or crucial then, let's say, an iron age belief system, is a bad tactic in a forum like this.  But at the risk of sounding like a total modernist (i.e. being the adult in the room), I'll say:

1) Ask the kids who lost arms, legs, or both in Iraq and Afghanistan at Walter Reed Army Medical if "all powerful" science or prophetic religion was more helpful in helping them walk, put on their clothes, eat food and live otherwise normal lives again?  [And why hasn't God (or Allah, or Vishnu, or Thor) grown back their limbs, anyway?  If I was God, I'd reward those kids like that - to me, their heroism is unmatched.] 

2) Sexiness, especially in its modern context, is strictly taboo to Old and New Testament writers.  Paul saw sexiness as a problem only exceptable through marriage [1 Corinthians 7].  Since Justin Timberlake isn't married, you should rebuke the people who played that blasphemous and evil song ...

I'm off myspace.com so you can only find me here: http://geoffreymgolia.blogspot.com


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
http://www.whydoesgodhateampu

Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
Posts: 239
Joined: 2006-12-04
User is offlineOffline
thanks handsome ...

thanks handsome ...


American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
Posts: 1331
Joined: 2006-09-03
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou wrote: You,

JesusLovesYou wrote:

You, the atheistic community, who has the knowledge of the all powerful "science"(woooooooooooo) are telling me that you don't know?  In order for something to be brought back, it must have been gone for a period of time.  You are telling me that your all powerful science(woooooooooooooo) could not find sexy?  A celebrity, Justin Timberlake at that, was able to find sexy AND BRING IT BACK before all powerful science (woooooooooooooooooo) could even find it?

 

 http://www.fstdt.com/

 


Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
Posts: 239
Joined: 2006-12-04
User is offlineOffline
... and what's with the

... and what's with the gosh darn "wooooooooooooooooo" anyway?  Like, scary "wooo"?  Happy "wooo"?  "I'm fabulous 'wooo'"? 

JesusLoveYou, are you fabulous?

I'm off myspace.com so you can only find me here: http://geoffreymgolia.blogspot.com


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
Conn_in_Brooklyn

Conn_in_Brooklyn wrote:

... and what's with the gosh darn "wooooooooooooooooo" anyway? Like, scary "wooo"? Happy "wooo"? "I'm fabulous 'wooo'"?

JesusLoveYou, are you fabulous?

I think it's meant to be an awe-struck woooo, or alternately, a disco whistle. 

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
Posts: 239
Joined: 2006-12-04
User is offlineOffline
awe ... thanks for clearing

awe ... thanks for clearing that one up.


Shaitian
Posts: 386
Joined: 2006-07-15
User is offlineOffline
you cant say that i got a

you cant say that i got a couple of friends who are the biggest crack whores i know and they are in the Navy, Army, and AirForce. The Naval officer that was overseeing my friend took and handed out Heroin the one day so dont you dare say that you cant do drugs even though your in the military...


JesusLovesYou
Theist
Posts: 474
Joined: 2006-12-09
User is offlineOffline
Shaitian wrote: you cant

Shaitian wrote:
you cant say that i got a couple of friends who are the biggest crack whores i know and they are in the Navy, Army, and AirForce. The Naval officer that was overseeing my friend took and handed out Heroin the one day so dont you dare say that you cant do drugs even though your in the military...

you can absolutely not use drugs in the military. THERE IS A ZERO TOLEREANCE POLICY

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.


GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
Posts: 461
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou wrote:

Shaitian wrote:
you cant say that i got a couple of friends who are the biggest crack whores i know and they are in the Navy, Army, and AirForce. The Naval officer that was overseeing my friend took and handed out Heroin the one day so dont you dare say that you cant do drugs even though your in the military...

you can absolutely not use drugs in the military. THERE IS A ZERO TOLEREANCE POLICY

 

Well then I guess Shaitian's buddy better hope he doesn't get caught. :D 


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou wrote:

Shaitian wrote:
you cant say that i got a couple of friends who are the biggest crack whores i know and they are in the Navy, Army, and AirForce. The Naval officer that was overseeing my friend took and handed out Heroin the one day so dont you dare say that you cant do drugs even though your in the military...

you can absolutely not use drugs in the military. THERE IS A ZERO TOLEREANCE POLICY

This is true. Naturally, civillians can do all the illegal drugs they want without the possibility of any legal reprocussions.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
Posts: 239
Joined: 2006-12-04
User is offlineOffline
Maybe I'm just an attention

Maybe I'm just an attention seeker but I wish JesusLoveYou and his incisive wit would respond to my post ...

I'm off myspace.com so you can only find me here: http://geoffreymgolia.blogspot.com


Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
Posts: 239
Joined: 2006-12-04
User is offlineOffline
And JLY is gosh darn Yankees

And JLY is gosh darn Yankees fan ... poor thing.


melchisedec
melchisedec's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2006-11-21
User is offlineOffline
JesusLovesYou wrote: Ok, im

JesusLovesYou wrote:
Ok, im in the military, so obviously i work with worldly people, so they listen to worldly music, and i hear it around the shop ALL the time. This guy Justin Timberlake has this song where he claims to have brought sexy back. BUT WHERE DID IT GO IN THE FIRST PLACE? moved by: voiderest

 

According to science, Sexy never left.  


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline