pz meyers gives atheists a bad name

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
pz meyers gives atheists a bad name

i hate pz meyers he is a asshole and a uptight PHONEY Atheist if you are bored take a gander at  what a poster named teenage lobootomy

and his fertnal twin brother teenage  lobotomyi did    totaly disrupted his post  "atheist in need" these are the types of atheists we need more of.

xtians,muslims are easy targets and there are plenty of  blogs who do that type of work. I say we need to ridicule the self titled high IQers.
atheists who think we should all  be   well behaved and nice little boys and girls. As my hero and Idol pastor deacon Fred says Have glory!
and may god have mercy on your  miserable atheist souls halle-lou -ya brothers and sisters!

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Could you repeat that in

Could you repeat that in lucid English?

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Vessel
Vessel's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: Could you

deludedgod wrote:

I'd seriously doubt it. 

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
Could this be a drive by

Could this be a drive by trolling?

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm just wondering what the

I'm just wondering what the fuck this guy was saying... something about a labotomy at some point. That might explain it.

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: Could you

deludedgod wrote:

I seriously doubt that he can! I can't extract anything but contradiction and nonsense from his OP.

Miracles don't exist. "Miracle" is a word given to a preposterous event that a theist considers dogmatically advantageous. Def. - Ecclesiastical sensationalism.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jacob Cordingley wrote: I'm

Jacob Cordingley wrote:
I'm just wondering what the fuck this guy was saying... something about a labotomy at some point. That might explain it.

A labotomy ?  Is that when they go into a science class room and surgically remove bunsen burners, pyrex beakers, protective goggles, microscopes, etc ?

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought this was one of

I thought this was one of those weird spam thingies where they string a bunch of words into psuedo-sentences so the filters don't block it.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Filters? We don't have any

Filters?

We don't have any gently caressing filters.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Excuse me, Anti-ward... In

Excuse me, Anti-ward...

In this little corner of the internet, we use proper syntax. Syntax is a set of rules that govern the structure and underlying grammar of sentences. If you would like to improve your writing skills, there are a number of available books on the subject.

You can click the Amazon.com link on our site, copied here for your convenience -- AMAZON -- to navigate to a wonderful website that sells books.  You can type in the word "Grammar" into the search engine, and you will find a cornucopia of books written just for people like you.  If you choose to better yourself by buying and reading one of them, RRS will receive a small percentage of the sale, which will be used to help keep the site running.

In the meantime, I should warn you of something. Almost everyone here paid relatively close attention in school, and they get a little testy when people use their first post to encourage bad syntax. They will call you a troll.

I think they're right, but in case you simply missed class for the entire four years of high school, I wanted to give you a chance to do some homework before posting again.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Anti-ward wrote: i hate pz

Anti-ward wrote:

i hate pz meyers he is a asshole and a uptight PHONEY Atheist if you are bored take a gander at what a poster named teenage lobootomy

and his fertnal twin brother teenage lobotomyi did totaly disrupted his post "atheist in need" these are the types of atheists we need more of.

xtians,muslims are easy targets and there are plenty of blogs who do that type of work. I say we need to ridicule the self titled high IQers.
atheists who think we should all be well behaved and nice little boys and girls. As my hero and Idol pastor deacon Fred says Have glory!
and may god have mercy on your miserable atheist souls halle-lou -ya brothers and sisters!

Serious business etc..... 

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Also cocks.

Also cocks.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Anti-ward wrote:

i hate pz meyers he is a asshole and a uptight PHONEY Atheist if you are bored take a gander at  what a poster named teenage lobootomy

and his fertnal twin brother teenage  lobotomyi did    totaly disrupted his post  "atheist in need" these are the types of atheists we need more of.

xtians,muslims are easy targets and there are plenty of  blogs who do that type of work. I say we need to ridicule the self titled high IQers.
atheists who think we should all  be   well behaved and nice little boys and girls. As my hero and Idol pastor deacon Fred says Have glory!
and may god have mercy on your  miserable atheist souls halle-lou -ya brothers and sisters!

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline

Anti-ward wrote:

Not to be confused with PHOONEY the atheist.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pineapple, I think you need

Pineapple, I think you need a special badge, something like Emergency Waambulance Squad, or something like that.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

Pineapple, I think you need a special badge, something like Emergency Waambulance Squad, or something like that.

LOL!

I like that idea!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote: Hambydammit

Watcher wrote:
Hambydammit wrote:

LOL!

I like that idea!

It was my idea. :P  

I spent two hours the other night trying to tweak a badge the way I wanted and had problems with a missing font file.  It will happen soon, a special RRS badge just for him.  If anyone is a wizard with photoshop and wants to IM me via skype tonight I'll give you details of what I want it to look like.  It will be an avatar badge, not a a small bar badge. 

A revision of the RRS badge that says "Whambulance Response Squad," it was supposed to be a surprise hamby! Sticking out tongue

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL... Notice, I did not

LOL... Notice, I did not say, "I had this idea that you ought to have a special badge."  I said, "I think you need a badge."  This does not preclude my having got the idea elsewhere.  It just doesn't specify.

You didn't say it was a surprise Smiling

Books about atheism

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
I want a special badge. 

I want a special badge.  Like maybe quasitheolisticalish

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: I want a

wavefreak wrote:

I want a special badge.  Like maybe quasitheolisticalish

I've thought of that before for you.  I think Wavefreak should have a special badge.

Milkshake89
Milkshake89's picture
User is offlineOffline
At first I thought this guy

At first I thought this guy was an atheist. Then I realised he might have been a theist.

And then I lol'd.