Hey Pat Robertson, why are you such a coward?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Hey Pat Robertson, why are you such a coward?

I just saw a repeat of that dickhead Dumbsoso with is charloton book "What's so great about Christianity" on your 700 Cluts show.

Why are you such a coward? You had no atheist on to counter what Dumbsoso was spewing on your show. He spewed the same old ad homin crap about atheists being the biggest mass murderers this century. Wich was his bigest argument. He also made the naked asurtion that a "WHO" created space and time.

Dumbsoso is right about one thing, this is a backlash. We are tired of assholes like him and you treating us like crap. You dont own us and we are not scared of your fictional being. Only a coward trashes their oposition behind their back.

PAT ROBERTSON IS A COWARD AND IS UNWILLING TO DEBATE ATHEISTS FACE TO FACE!

LIKE YOU SAY PAT ROBERTSON, "BRING IT ON" BUT THIS TIME, DONT BE A COWARD AND TRASH TALK US BEHIND OUR BACKS ASSHOLE!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
http://www.regent.edu/genera

http://www.regent.edu/general/contact.cfm

This is the contact info for his psuedo college where they teach that Jesus writes our public law, even if we are Jewish or Hindu or Muslim or Buddist or atheist. He thinks Jesus is our president. That or he thinks that all non-Christian Americans ride at the back of the bus.

Lets challenge this dickhead to face us face to face, THAT IS IF HE IS NOT A COWARD, which I think he is.

At least your guest took on Hitchens. I dont think you have the guts to take on Hitchens or RRS face to face. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Yeah HOW can we make

Yeah HOW can we make that happen, umm .... calling the pres, Pat, or fcc won't work .... but it wouldn't hurt, ... these people like it the way it is, the only change they want is more power, they sell fear, disguised as love, and it works so well,

geezz, eat the rich, they even "own" the air, the tv transmission ....

just came to mind,

Indian Chief Seattle, "The President in Washington sends word that he wishes to buy our land. But how can you buy or sell the sky? the land? The idea is strange to us. If we do not own the freshness of the air and the sparkle of the water, how can you buy them?"

"Your religion was written on tablets of stone, ours on our hearts." .....

Alan Watts is worth while, an atheist (bud man) ....

I'm mad as Hell too, and proud I AM