One Pissed Off Angel!

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
One Pissed Off Angel!

That’s it, can ‘em all!
I am SOOOOOO SICK of theists thinking I worship satan just because I am not a christian!!!

Until you theists here can educate the dumbasses out there, I want nothing to do with the lot of you. Don’t try to play innocent with me. You know damn good and well that your preachers are telling you we are satan worshipers (wether we know it or not). My patience is officially gone!

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
Yeah. It gets pretty old,

Yeah. It gets pretty old, doesn't it?

When will the xians understand that Satan - the devil - Beelzebub - Lucifer - etc is an invention of the same theists that invented their god?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


22jesus22
22jesus22's picture
Posts: 208
Joined: 2006-12-18
User is offlineOffline
you may not be worshipping

you may not be worshipping Satan, but Satan is definitely influencing you're decision to reject God.


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
22jesus22 wrote:

22jesus22 wrote:
you may not be worshipping Satan, but Satan is definitely influencing you're decision to reject God.

awwwww aint you just the cutest little shit eater, I ever did see!

Do you ever think? You're just regurgitating the same crap you've been fed. Doesn't that leave a bad taste in your mouth??

Come on now.

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist

Angelic_Atheist wrote:
That’s it, can ‘em all! I am SOOOOOO SICK of theists thinking I worship satan just because I am not a christian!!! Until you theists here can educate the dumbasses out there, I want nothing to do with the lot of you. Don’t try to play innocent with me. You know damn good and well that your preachers are telling you we are satan worshipers (wether we know it or not). My patience is officially gone!

You may draw solace from knowing that "Saint" Paul was a Satanist himself.  Twice he conjured up Satan to teach people lessons. One lesson that Paul thought Satan was qualified to teach was how to not blaspheme.

Then again, Paul said a LOT of things, like how you should obey your kings and how your slaves should obey you.  There were no governments by the people, for the people--there were only kings, one shah, and they all had a Divine Right to Rule.

It's by no mistake that Luke's Gospel has Persia's pagan high priests worshiping Jesus. Every year around Christmas, many Christians pay tribute to Persia's version of Zoroasterism by calling three of its pagan high priests "wise men".

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
22jesus22 wrote: you may

22jesus22 wrote:
you may not be worshipping Satan, but Satan is definitely influencing you're decision to reject God.

How can that be when Paul himself found Satan useful to teach people what words to use about God? 

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:
When you are assemled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the Day of the Lord

1 Corinthians 5:5 Satan performing good works is an oddity, no?
Quote:
...Some have shipwrecked their faith. Among tem are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

1 Timothy 1:20 Another odd job Paul found for Satan. The man is clearly a Satanist.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
Clara Listensprechen

Clara Listensprechen wrote:

You may draw solace from knowing that "Saint" Paul was a Satanist himself. Twice he conjured up Satan to teach people lessons. One lesson that Paul thought Satan was qualified to teach was how to not blaspheme.

Thanks Clara, that helped Laughing If you could dig up the chap and verse for that, I would be forever grateful! I think one of those instances is something I heard about a couple times, but could never find.

Conjuring satan to use as a teaching tool???? ROFLMAO 

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Well, I DID cite chapter n

Well, I DID cite chapter n verse in my previous message.  Again--the first quote is from 1 Corinthians 5:5 and the second is from 1 Timothy 1:20.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
lol you landed your post 3

lol you landed your post while I was working on mine...LOL

Anyway, would you happen to know of a story of someone traveling to hell (I think) to retrieve a long dead prophet to help teach the masses?? I'm prety sure its NT

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
Can't say that I'm familiar

Can't say that I'm familiar with that one, sorry.  But I do have some more PaulGems for ya:

 

Saul/Paul Follies

Quote:
I hope you will put up with a little of my foolishness; but you are already doing that.

2 Corinthians 11:1
Quote:
If we are out of our mind, it is for the sake of God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.

2 Corinthians 5:13
Quote:
Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this) I am more.

2 Corinthians 11:23
Quote:
I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it.

2 Corinthians 12:11
Quote:
Brothers, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still persecuted? In that case, the offense of the cross has been abolished. As for those agitators, I wish that they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Galatians 5:11-12
Quote:
As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you.

Galatians 4:13

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
Posts: 1331
Joined: 2006-09-03
User is offlineOffline
That's good stuff, Clara.

That's good stuff, Clara.


Symok
Symok's picture
Posts: 63
Joined: 2006-12-09
User is offlineOffline
22jesus22 wrote: you may

22jesus22 wrote:
you may not be worshipping Satan, but Satan is definitely influencing you're decision to reject God.

Zeus is influencing your decision to reject Allah
Jupiter is influencing your decision to reject Ra
Thor is influencing your decision to reject Zeus
Etc ad nausium

...Dumbass 


Clara Listensprechen
Clara Listensprechen's picture
Posts: 117
Joined: 2007-02-02
User is offlineOffline
I am remiss in not

I am remiss in not mentioning that those Paul quotes were from the NIV "translation"--which comes off funnier than the original KJAV with its archaic language.

It's the NIV's choice of words, which embody many exaggerations, that make certain scriptures look more outlandish in contemporary English than in the King's English.

A word about the copyright claimed by the NIV over its version of Bible--the specific Fair Use license given to quote it, as exists in its hardcopy editions, does differ from the more restrictive license presented in its online copy. Because I hand-typed what I did from the hardcopy version, I maintain for legal purposes that I am covered by the terms in the hardcopy, not the terms presented online.

And with this posting consider myself now in corrective compliance with the requirement that I state that the quotes that I quoted did come from the NIV. This posting is that required statement.

I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}


StMichael
Theist
StMichael's picture
Posts: 609
Joined: 2006-12-20
User is offlineOffline
I have never considered

I have never considered atheists Satan worshippers. Nor have I ever heard that said by an ordained Catholic deacon, priest, or bishop. The most we think is that you are wrong...

Yours In Christ, Eternal Wisdom,
StMichael

Psalm 50(1):8. For behold thou hast loved truth: the uncertain and hidden things of thy wisdom thou hast made manifest to me.


healthy.addictions
Bronze Member
Posts: 69
Joined: 2007-01-16
User is offlineOffline
I'm with you on that one

I'm with you on that one Angelic - I go through the same sh*t everday.... literally everyday. =/


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist

Angelic_Atheist wrote:

22jesus22 wrote:
you may not be worshipping Satan, but Satan is definitely influencing you're decision to reject God.

awwwww aint you just the cutest little shit eater, I ever did see!

Do you ever think? You're just regurgitating the same crap you've been fed. Doesn't that leave a bad taste in your mouth??

Come on now.

I don't think 22jesus22 is a xtian.  I know the moniker is confusing. 

22jesus22 wrote:

In the New International Verision Bible I have, it gives the measurments for the boat, which is completely ridiculous seeing how all the animals could not possibly have all been on the boat. Especially when God wanted 7 pairs of every clean animal and 2 pairs of every non-clean animal.

Another argument for the flood that doesn't deal a whole lot with logic, but I still find interesting is how Christians believe that their God is all-loving. I still haven't found out why an all-loving God would take such a destructive approach to destroying sin. He drowned the whole friggin' world! ...well besides a certain amout of animals and the 8 people on the boat. How can an all-loving being watch his creation drown??


22jesus22
22jesus22's picture
Posts: 208
Joined: 2006-12-18
User is offlineOffline
sorry for the confusion I

sorry for the confusion I was just being sarcastic, maybe I should have posted a little wink* with my comment.  I do however appreciate the "dumbass" remark.

 

God Bless  (lol) 


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
22jesus22 wrote: sorry for

22jesus22 wrote:

sorry for the confusion I was just being sarcastic, maybe I should have posted a little wink* with my comment. I do however appreciate the "dumbass" remark.

 

God Bless (lol)

Embarassed

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist

Angelic_Atheist wrote:

22jesus22 wrote:
you may not be worshipping Satan, but Satan is definitely influencing you're decision to reject God.

awwwww aint you just the cutest little shit eater, I ever did see!

Do you ever think? You're just regurgitating the same crap you've been fed. Doesn't that leave a bad taste in your mouth??

Come on now.

 

One of the meanest things that I've ever read and still laughed.

 

Anyway, I was wondering if you had read Ezekiel because good ole god put him through some hell for the redemption of Israel. I thought maybe that might be the kind of Dante reference that you were looking for the other day.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
Actually I found it. Lk

Actually I found it.

Lk 16:31

"...If they won't listen to Moses...they won't listen even if someone rises from the dead."

Context Lk 16:19-31 "The Rich Man and Lazarus" A parable 

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
healthy.addictions

healthy.addictions wrote:
I'm with you on that one Angelic - I go through the same sh*t everday.... literally everyday. =/

Do you set them straight? 

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins