The Way of the Master?

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
The Way of the Master?

Here's what Sapient is up against when he goes to discuss atheism and religion with none other than Kirk Cameron. My prayers are with you Sapient. (I'll be praying to Jake).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7uA-P8TsPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNoc7YNAY4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHoYSa3juHA

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
You know, I don't think I

You know, I don't think I can watch this shit. Smiling  I'll try.  Really.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kirk Cameron claims that he

Kirk Cameron claims that he used to be an atheist, huh? Whatever.

thinktank
thinktank's picture
User is offlineOffline
Has anyone seen video on the

Has anyone seen video on the front page of their site.  I just cant believe they said this.  They start out saying they won't use faith or the bible etc and then they say this.

wayofthemater wrote:

Its the biblical principle of bypassing the intellect (the place of argument) and speaking directly to conscience (the place of the knowledge of right and wrong),  it makes the Gospel make sense to the unsaved  and is simple and effective. —the way Jesus did.

Well of course there write, but if you turn off "the intellect" everything will make sense.  I just cant believe there spelling out how they are brain washing people, while they brain washing people. 

Rocas511
Scientist
Rocas511's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist wrote:Kirk

American Atheist wrote:
Kirk Cameron claims that he used to be an atheist, huh? Whatever.

What he used to be is a quasi-successful child star.  It's always pitiful to watch what happens when their 15 min of fame is up.

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

-James Madison-

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
The videos about satanism

The videos about satanism are even funnier, especially the firs part.

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
How long has this site been up and running?

I see that the topic creator has 1969 as the date they created their RRS account. I was just wondering has this site really been up that long?

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Slimm wrote:I see that the

Slimm wrote:

I see that the topic creator has 1969 as the date they created their RRS account. I was just wondering has this site really been up that long?

Neither the internet nor Sapient were around then. I don't know why it does that, some kind of glitch? LOL if they joined then they'd have like 2 million posts by now.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Slimm wrote:I see

Loc wrote:

Slimm wrote:

Neither the internet nor Sapient were around then. I don't know why it does that, some kind of glitch? LOL if they joined then they'd have like 2 million posts by now.

Lol, yeah your right about the internet not existing around that time.

I don't know why I didn't think of that, 1969 just seemed like a real long time ago.

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,