Misplaced post: generalization points made towards atheists
1. MattShizzle, you really should shave before posing for pictures. Beard stubble is very unbecoming, even when you have a smirk on your face.
2. You seem to be unaware that atheist socialists in China killed over 40,000,000 Chinese people in the 20th Century, far eclipsing all the "religious wars" you so sanctimoniously tout.
3. Likewise you seem to be unaware that atheist socialists in the USSR murdered, starved, and otherwise killed over 25,000,000 Soviet citizens, without any "war" being fought.
4. Cambodian atheists - 3,000,000
5. Rwandan atheists - 800,000
Shall we continue the count, Matt?
And how many dead were there in the 20th century from "religious wars"?
[MOD NOTE: This post was originally made in a completely unrelated forum about Dawkins. The original poster seems to be addressing Matt Shizzle however Matt Shizzle said nothing other than, "I read "The God Delusion" last week. Awesome book. He'd be a great guest by the way."]