Waiting for Seraiah to show his/her face.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

The following is a response to someone commenting on our missions at www.waroneaster.org. Seraiah wants to show him/herself come on over and post your picture as your avatar, since you're all about showing faces. Let everyone see the face of someone that has literal belief in fairy tales!

THE ORIGINAL POST: http://www.waroneaster.org/2006/04/11/michigan-successful-methodist-mission

Quote:
You people are like demented children who get kicks out killing animals.

And your like the demeneted child that thinks that the animal he killed was Satan.

Quote:
Your so determined in your ?message? yet you have to hide to distribute your hatred in secret because you don?t have enough faith in yourself to announce yourself and your agenda?so you hide your DVD?s in churches as you hide your face, and you should hide your face because your morality and logic should tell you to be ashamed of yourself, but I take it you have no morality and no logic, for if you did you would not be participating in such childish games.

Wow, that's a god damn long sentence! So much to cover, so few periods.

Ok. First we're not hiding our faces. Here's the man behind the project hanging out with Cardinal Mahoney after infiltrating his Church with truth:

Additionally Brian has appeared on several media outlets today, and if asked, I'm sure most of our volunteers would. It just so happens this project has nothing to do with us, it's not about our faces. It's about a false belief that's been handed down to you, any grandstanding of our faces just takes away from the message itself.

I hardly think any of us are ashamed of ourselves. In fact it makes most of us feel great to be able to share a DVD with you that might help you see that what you think is real, is simply fantasy.

Now as for the we "don't have morality" comment, I must ask you, what is it you intend to do when you see the face of the person who you claimed lived near you who planted the DVD. Something immoral maybe? If not, you should use your logic to not make such obvious inferences. Or is it you who has no logic? (rhetorical)

Quote:
No one talks about God as much as an atheist.

Hogwash. Most atheists couldn't care less about God. In fact, you never hear God spoke from their mouths, you just happened to stumple upon a vocal bunch. Of course, if your god is real, isn't this all just part of his divine plan? BTW: I've got a feeling that Priests talk about God a little more than atheists in general.

Quote:
Atheist are obsessed with God and talk about God more than any devout Jew, Muslim, or Christian.

Bullshit. See my last answer.

Quote:
Why is it that an atheist feels the need to go so out of their way to try to push their self serving system of self worship and self gratification on people who have a belief system?

I personally feel the need to help because I was a fundie when I was a child. Looking back I see how ridiculous it was, and I feel horrible for the children who are being taught myth as reality. Other atheists have different reasons for stepping up and helping their fellow man out of their delusion. Some would say, that since the Christians do it so often, we should try to match their belief peddling.

Quote:
Oh, that?s right, because atheist are the rejected losers of society who have no real place and no real agenda besides self servitude and hatred.

LOL, I hadn't read this yet. You asked a question and then answered it with your own illogical answer. Now what was that about logic again? Logic is predicated on you asking a question and waiting for the answer... you do realize what you just did was clearly illogical, right? Anyway... I don't hate you, even though you're clearly a dipshit. I love everyone in their own way, I am here to help. You were lied to, it's not your fault, however it can become your fault if you don't research and give counter-arguments the time they deserve.

Quote:
It?s because you are demented little animals who have no tolerance for other people and their system of belief.

I can tolerate you believing in fake things, that's fine. However what we can't tolerate is when those beliefs are pushed on us, whether that be through your proselytizing, or the govt. Notice the "demented little animals" comment is just seething with hate, yet you accuse us of the same. Again, you've allowed us to win.

Quote:
BTW, good luck on your whole trying to get the FBI to investigate who has been shutting down your hate mongering propaganda site? because they care very little about protecting hateful extremist groups like yourself, in fact it is extremist groups like yourself they try to shut down.

And you just proved my previous point. We can have it two ways:

1. The FBI is fair and impartial, and will uphold the law no matter what the personal beliefs of the victim is.

2. The FBI doesn't treat people equally based on what they believe, even if a crime was committed. Such a view would be intolerant of the FBI.

Now which is it? If it's option 2, certainly you can see why it's time for us to speak up, to help people drop superstition. If it's option 1, looks like the Christian Crusader might end up in jail.

Quote:
You should check out ?information operations roadmap? sometime?it is all about shutting down internet hate peddlers like you.

Do you condone limiting peoples thoughts?

Quote:
I hope next time you try to put one of your hate mongering propaganda DVD?s in a church you are caught by another sort of extremist who will give you a taste of your own medicine.

Would that be a DVD promoting Christianity, or is this your immoral hateful side speaking again, condoning some sort of violence?

Quote:
Go back to your minimum wage job and your moldy apartment and be miserable as you obsess about the God who wasn?t there?for you.

There's that logic again, you know so much about us. (not) Oh, or was that insincerity again. Insincerity was oozing off your post. Isn't that somewhat immoral? Oh, what do you care... I'd imagine you're a Christian. You think you can kill, rape, steal, lie, be insincere, hateful, and immoral, and as long as you believe in a man that never existed, all of your sins will be forgiven. How utterly ridiculous. You're a shining example of why we are helping people wake the fuck up.

Gravity
User is offlineOffline

Enjoying the fools, ignoring the rational, as always, dear professor of all things rationalized.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I'm not afraid to show my face, either.

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

umm...my avatar is me and my girl..lol....hahaha, I have a link to my myspace page, which has plenty of pics of me..um...let's see...he/she wants to see more of me? hahahahaha

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

Gravity wrote:
Enjoying the fools, ignoring the rational, as always, dear professor of all things rationalized.

News Flash: You're one of the fools.

Late Night News: We respond to irrational claims, not rational ones.