Founder of a Christian Army is a gigantic WUSSY! LOL

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

I found "The Christian Army" a group claiming to "Defend Christanity in where-ever it is needed." The problem is that I came into the group, after I saw that they were trying to confront me specifically at Hardcore Christians, and when I did, they deleted my posts. So, is the founder of this group really interested in defending Christianity? It seems to me he's a chest thumping weak warrior, unwilling to go to battle with someone who might not give in to his irrational logic.

Since everything is getting deleted I now provide proof to back my claims:

Here is proof of the moderators mission statement:

-------------------------------------
Here is proof of deleted posts in this thread:

--------------------------------------------------
Here is the thread where I invite the moderator on my radio show to "witness" to us, I reckon it will be deleted soon. Surely if he feels his beliefs are valid he will want a large audience of atheists to hear them. Here is a picture of that post:

UPDATE: WHILE CREATING THIS POST MY OTHER ACCOUNT WAS BANNED. THAT'S TWO ACCOUNTS BANNED, FOR CONFRONTING PEOPLE CLAIMING TO WANT CONFRONTATION.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

It turns out the leader of the Christian Army is only 15 or 16 years old and his grammar is as good as my sons was when he was 7.

Here is the entire email exchange I had with this Warrior of Ignorance:

Quote:
Date: Mar 8, 2006 11:29 AM

Since you feel the need to delete my posts on my forum every time I speak, even when I speak kindly, I challenge you to "witness" to me on my radio show.

Can you handle it? Or are you a Christian soldier who never comes out of boot camp?

- Sapient

Quote:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 8, 2006 5:38 PM

rofl..... get a life

Quote:
Date: Mar 8, 2006 2:38 PM

So, is that a "no" ?

It became abundantly clear at this point why he kept his answer so short and weak the first time.

Quote:
Date: Mar 8, 2006 6:10 PM

if thats what your looking for go ahead... im not going to get dumb and go into a Trap! Although you cant prove jack... all yo can do is run your little mouth and push me around forcing words and answers... its Pointless ... ive heard a radio show before

some retard named infidel or w/e vs thewayofthemaster and the atheist got owned... Why dont yall just go away? Ive stated what my group is for and when we mean Defend Christianity WE mean we Go out! we dont want to uinfest our site with the likes of yall... waste of space! im Keeping my Group Clean so Christians and people Seeking God can Learn Freely! im sorry if you have a Problem with this and ty for the advertisment... way to get rid of your enemy and good job of trien to make fun of us.. how sad...

Ill see you on Judgement day as you Face your punishment Sinner.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

The following is an email exchange that an honorary RRS member had with the leader of the Christian forum. I didn't ask him to do this, nor do I actually care if he unbans me. I only went over there to confront Christianity on their home turf, 40 against 1. Since they claim to be defending Christianity wherever it is needed to be defended and they all go report to the scene, I brought the battle to them. In case it wasn't clear (you'd have to read some of their board, which OUR crew does every day now) they post links of places where they need to go debate other atheists, places where Christianity needed to be defended.

I was completely vindicated that the thoughts I hold and the views that I would express are superior to those of the Christian Army. In fact, I was vindicated amongst a large group of Christians faster than I ever remember happening on another internet forum.

Quote:
Atheist_Scathe:

Subject: Defender of Christ

I'm writing this to express my patent disapproval and sheer amazement at your pathetic censorship Gestapo tactics belying your sheer, profound and utterly pathetic inability to debate my friend Brian Sapient in anything remotely resembling a reasonable or even articulate manner and your weak-willed inability to tolerate contrary opinions on your group! Your braggadocio and militant imagery are belied by your lack of intellect and your rank intolerance for contrary opinions! Congratulations for branding yourself an intolerant, anti-intellectual right-wing bigoted fanatic!

Quote:
Grace and Judgment:

English please

Quote:
Atheist_Scathe:

Put simply, so as to be sure not to lose you, since your mastery of the more arcane forms of linguistic syntactical structures is evidently paucite:

Your group and your port utilize militant imagery to support your stated mission to defend Christianity. I happened to be surfing your group and I came across a thread where you expressed a desire to go onto HCLH in order to "get them atheists" of the Rational Response Squad. My friend Sapient did you the favor of entering your group himself, thereby saving you the trouble. However your cowardliness came to the fore in that you failed to even attempt a reasonable discourse with him, instead using your power as moderator in a most immature manner to simply ban him REPEATEDLY for daring to countermand (means "go against"Eye-wink your official philosophy. You thereby proved yourself to be a weak-willed coward without the ability to put your money where your mouth is. Although I'm dismayed at your childish treatment of my friend it's really no skin off either of our noses, since by handling things as you did you tacitly acknowledged his vastly superior intellect and your complete inability to counter it.

Quote:
Grace & Judgement:

Sirously learn to speak english or to just simply talk... this isnt a talk on whos smarter so why buck up and be all smartbutt.. + your messages are pointless im not reading some AntiChrist's flame ... so your attempts r just a waste of time... so is the radio

Quote:
Atheist_Scathe:

Dearly moronic empty-headed twit, it is you who has the lexicon of a middle-schooler. Your attitude in dealing with people far smarter and vastly more intelligent than yourself reveals the absurdity of your entire position. Seriously, eight-year-old, grow the fuck up. How's that for English for you?

You don't have to go on the radio if you don't want. But don't be surprised if you're labeled a "big wussy" or a weak-willed coward for failing to put your money where your mouth is. If you ever grow some fucking balls you'll let my friend Brian Sapient from the Rational Response Squad back onto your little Jesus-juice camp and prove that your "Christian soldier" image isn't a bunch of bullshit by running up the white flag (means "SURRENDER"Eye-wink every time somebody who doesn't play by your little rules comes after you. The very LEAST you could do is admit that you can't address Sapient's points and leave it at that, but let him back onto your group. It's your ass on the fire, dipshit, so it's your call. If you want a Vacation Bible Jesus-juice Kiddy School group you're doing just fine and you've proven yourself an empty-headed fundy drone as well. Congratulations on effectively shooting yourself in the foot! Or in little people talk, Way to go on killing your own cause!

I find your use of the term Anti-Christ amusing... and take it as a great compliment coming from you, however inadvertant it was.

Quote:
Grace & Judgement:
Title: Pointless

Dearly moronic empty-headed twit))))))) o thats nice... it just makes me feel with joy about reading the rest witch i won't . your lucky i gave you a sentence . be gone

Quote:
Atheist_Scathe:

I was addressing your smartass attitude, kiddo. If you ever grow a spine you'll let Sapient back on to your little group and at least admit you can't or won't debate him.

Quote:
Grace & Judgement:

my what attitude?

Quote:
Atheist_Scathe:

Your snippy, anti-intellectual comment. It's not I who needs to learn to speak English. You have the vocabulary of a typical middle-schooler.

INSERT FROM SAPIENT: My son is in 3rd grade and writes much better than "Grace and Judgement." Don't insult middle schoolers like that! :P

Look, it's simple as this: ALL I'M ASKING FOR is that you let Sapient/RRS back on your group and admit you can't or at least won't debate him... in other words, retract (means take back) your militant (means war-like, I'm trying here) comments in your group. If you can't do that you should either admit that "military intelligence" as applicable to Christian soldiers such as yourself is non-existent or change your picture and say in your group's mission statement that yours is a Sunday School kid's group, which at present is basically what it is.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

Dear Sapient,

I suspect that Grace & Judgement doesn't even have a 3rd grade education. How that person could POSSIBLY have not understood the first post (where the reply was "English please"Eye-wink is beyond me.

Perhaps you should have your son debate these folks. Nah. That would still be over their heads.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Quote:

Grace & Judgement:

rofl i love making you typ so much crap when i dont even read it HAHAHAHA OWNED! get a life bro... sirously... if all you have better to do is sit on your lazy butt and post something mean to me all day you need a girlfriend or something... lol... haha

Quote:

Atheist_Scathe:

Grow a fucking spine, and a brain while you're at it! Enjoy life as part of the brainwashed masses, fucker. I think you?ve got the monopoly on crap.

After Atheist_Scathe sent this to him he blocked him. "No sense in wasting any more time with this mindless drone."

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

There were some words exchanged with this Christian Army leader today:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&groupID=100096596&page=3&EntryID=13916853&CategoryID=0&get=1&adTopicId=0&lastpagesent=2&Mytoken=107E9AFB-8DD7-E73C-34238E3E446E632015647769

(my words start most of the way down the 4th page, and I start talking to him down the 5th page.)

Hurry, before it gets deleted. :smt017

Atheist_Scathe
User is offlineOffline
Re: Founder of a Christian Army is a gigantic WUSSY! LOL

Sapient wrote:
I found "The Christian Army" a group claiming to "Defend Christanity in where-ever it is needed." The problem is that I came into the group, after I saw that they were trying to confront me specifically at Hardcore Christians, and when I did, they deleted my posts. So, is the founder of this group really interested in defending Christianity? It seems to me he's a chest thumping weak warrior, unwilling to go to battle with someone who might not give in to his irrational logic.

Since everything is getting deleted I now provide proof to back my claims:

Here is proof of the moderators mission statement:

-------------------------------------
Here is proof of deleted posts in this thread:

Here is the thread where I invite the moderator on my radio show to "witness" to us, I reckon it will be deleted soon. Surely if he feels his beliefs are valid he will want a large audience of atheists to hear them. Here is a picture of that post:

UPDATE: WHILE CREATING THIS POST MY OTHER ACCOUNT WAS BANNED. THAT'S TWO ACCOUNTS BANNED, FOR CONFRONTING PEOPLE CLAIMING TO WANT CONFRONTATION.

Sapient, did I ever tell you you're my hero? You totally rock man, thanks for posting this stuff!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Thanks, you totally rock as well! :smt023

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Here is a link to download a 19 page document outlining the interactions of GuentherBacon Honorary Squad member (known as speakofthedevil on myspace) with the leader and founder of "The Christian Army."

http://www.RationalResponders.com/documents/GraceandJudgementRevealed.doc

Funny stuff.

GuentherBacon
Rational VIP!
GuentherBacon's picture
User is offlineOffline

Hey; it's Bacon!

A blog is up containing my conversation with Grace and Judgement. Smiling Go to www.myspace.com/speakofthedevil666 and go to my blog titled "The Christian Army: Pretentious Self-Deceit!"

Say unto thine own heart, "I am mine own redeemer."
The Book Of Satan IV:3, The Satanic Bible

Nick
User is offlineOffline

I feel like harassing this guy... But I don't think I could say anything more than what has already been said. Doubt he would understand my vocabulary anyway. :roll:

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

Gravity
User is offlineOffline

Wow, Sapient. You really pulled off a good one this time.

random_antitheist
User is offlineOffline

Christian Army vs the Rational Response Squad. No contest guys.