Question about rooks books...

Michael A. Thompson
Michael A. Thompson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Question about rooks books...

I went to your amazon wish list but when I was about to buy a book it said it was going to ship to my house. Now as much as I enjoy ancient history I have NO interest in ancient fables.  So, how do I get them to ship it to you instead or do i have to get the mailing address from you first?  I'm sure you have that information somwhere on this site so if you could post that link here or send it me at: [email protected] I'd appreciate it.  thx

"Those who have stepped into the arena shall forever cherish a feeling the protected will never know."

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Michael,  I appreciate

Hey Michael,

I appreciate it!  However I'll be moving at the end of the week, so I'll have a new address on there for future shipments.  So if you could hold off, I'd also appreciate it.  =D

The best,

Rook 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okay, the wishlist is fixed

Okay, the wishlist is fixed so it goes to the new address.  =D

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
When ordering books on

When ordering books on Amazon from a Wish List, when you go to your cart and are checking out, somewhere in there it will ask which address to which you would like the order sent.  You should see one entry for Rook (because you clicked on "Order Now" on his Wish List), but it will not display the full address.  Just click on the little icon for Rook and that will take care of it!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Michael A. Thompson
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the info Susan. 

Thanks for the info Susan.  Rook, I compared some of the books you are looking for with prices at ABEBooks.com and a lot of them, like Pistis Sophia: A Gnostic Gospel for example, you can get cheaper there then at Amazon.  So please send me your pay pal account, or The RRS P.O. mailing address, and I'll just send you the money directly.  That way you can get more of what you need with what I send.  Or I can donate it to the RRS link if that is also used for your research.  thx

"Those who have stepped into the arena shall forever cherish a feeling the protected will never know."

Michael A. Thompson
User is offlineOffline
Ok, note to anyone buy books

Ok, note to anyone buy books for Rook.  Don't use the 1-click option.  It doesn't send the books to rook it sends to your house.  Now I've got a copy of "The mythmaker: Paule and the invention of Christianity" and "The Messiah Myth:  The Near Eastern Roots of Jesus and David".  Any way use the "put in cart"button instead.  Where do you want me to send these books to rook?

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you ordered the books

If you ordered the books this evening, I believe you can go into your account, check for "orders not yet filled" and cancel.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Michael A. Thompson
User is offlineOffline
Thanks Sue but for the 2

Thanks Sue but for the 2 books being sent to me I don't have that option, must have already been processed.  =(    I Guess if I have a hard time sleeping I'll try to read one. Eye-wink  In any case I have "Qumran In Context..., The Text of the New..., Josephus: The Jewish....., and Who Wrote the....."  Going to Rook so that should keep him busy for a while.  When he's done reading those he, or you, can E-mail me and I'll get others for him.  Thx for the help.  =)

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
I sent you an addy to send

I sent you an addy to send it to in a Private Message - keep it secret, keep it safe.  =D

The best and thanks! 

Rook 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)