The Thrill is Gone , BB King dies at the age of 89

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
The Thrill is Gone , BB King dies at the age of 89

Didn't really get into his music. But certianly have known about him since I was a kid, and know he had a huge impact not only on blues, but influence tons of bands and the music world in general. His fans will certainly miss him, but so will the music world.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/may/15/bb-king-dies-in-las-vegas-aged-89

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And nobody cared. Not even

And nobody cared. Not even Brian, because this was news yesterday.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Hey jackass, you are not

Hey jackass, you are not the center of my universe. Nobody cared about BB King? BULLSHIT, you are just using this to take a dig at me. Hey fuckwad, nobody else posted a story here on this page yesterday. I looked, no story, so I posted one. If one had been posted I wouldn't have posted this. 

Atheists like music too jackass and I am sure passers by reading this some are/were into him. BB King had an influence on all types of music from R&B, country, classic rock, hip hop, and heavy metal. 

I don't give a fuck what you think about my lateness in posting this story. It wasn't posted for you asshole.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Hey jackass,

Brian37 wrote:
Hey jackass, you are not the center of my universe.

Brian is wrong as usual.

Brian37 wrote:
Nobody cared about BB King? BULLSHIT

Brian is wrong again.

Brian37 wrote:
you are just using this to take a dig at me.

Every time Brian posts I dig at him. I promised I would. Payback is a real bitch isn't it?

Brian37 wrote:
Hey fuckwad, nobody else posted a story here on this page yesterday. I looked, no story, so I posted one. If one had been posted I wouldn't have posted this. 

Noone posted because noone cares.

Brian37 wrote:
Atheists like music too jackass and I am sure passers by reading this some are/were into him.

And they all learned it somewhere else first.

Brian37 wrote:
I don't give a fuck what you think about my lateness in posting this story. It wasn't posted for you asshole.

Brian is wrong, and he lies too.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.