Fuck Political Correctness, Fuck blasphemy laws, and fuck the 3 stooges here too.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Fuck Political Correctness, Fuck blasphemy laws, and fuck the 3 stooges here too.

 Now before you fucking crybaby assholes here bitch about my word choices or stupidly and ignorantly make childish claims that are flat out false about me GO FUCK YOURSELFS!

Now the following link I got from these FORMER MUSLIMS WHOM I am quite sure like many atheists have Christian family members still in religion, in the west, they too still have family and friends STILL in the religion as well as having ties to family STILL living under their theocracies. NOW if they can agree to what Norway did in rightfully unduing their PC laws, like far too much of our left here in the states wants FUCK YOU.

 

http://www.thelocal.no/20150507/norway-scraps-blasphemy-law-after-hebdo-attacks Taken from Ex Muslims facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/exmna?fref=ts

FOR BILLIONTH TIME YOU MEATHEADS HAVE A FUCKING CHILDISH REACTION to blasphemy and have no goddamned fucking clue as to the EVOLUTIONARY reality of why people create religions and why those false perceptions can lead people to do horrible things, like the attacks on Hebdo. GROW THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MORONS! You fucking babies blaspheme religion but just like they do, someone says boo to you cry just like they do. FUCK YOU! This simply amounts you you brats not liking me. The assholes who shot the cartoonists should be your concern, not someone who merely cusses you out. And most certainly not someone who is trying to explain to you HOW flawed perceptions lead to human cruelty. If these former Muslims can understand that then you childish fuckwads have NO FUCKING CASE!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
oh, i was hoping for a

oh, i was hoping for a thread that explains why you act like you know the tiniest bit about hinduism...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Nobody here has ever

 Nobody here has ever criticized your 'word choice' or 'blasphemy', we have only criticized your unwillingness to fix your ignorance and your repeated lying about other people's positions (like saying they are criticizing your word choice or blasphemy). And yes, people don't like you because you are an ignorant, obnoxious, lying piece of shit. I could actually forgive all three if you just finished a conversation, instead of running to a new thread or ranting about a completely unrelated topic. If perhaps you actually directly addressed questions directed at you. But no, in addition to being ignorant, obnoxious and a liar, you are also a coward. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
btw, if i could speak to the

btw, if i could speak to the assholes who shot the cartoonists as easily as i can to you, i would be going after them. in fact, why don't you go after them instead of wasting your time specifically making threads addressed to us? when was the last time we actually started shit with you? when was the last time you came on here and saw a thread titled something like, "BRIAN, LOOK AT THIS, YOU FUCKER!"? you're the one who keeps this fucking fight going, pal. now, as long as you come to me looking for an ass-kicking, hoss, i'm gonna oblige you.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Nobody

Beyond Saving wrote:
Nobody here has ever criticized your 'word choice' or 'blasphemy'



he knows that.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
https://www.youtube.com/watch

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Butter, I agree that

 Butter, I agree that humans, dispite what some here might think, SHOULD get along, I am with SAGAN in that this is the only home we have. Where some go wrong is when they do the right thing which I see them do to, which is call out the nuttiness of bad ideas that stem from holy books, complain when others do it too. Political correctness is not the way to civility.

I find it a horrible, all be it well intended tactic by some, to assume that getting offended is worse than being murdered for offending someone. If those who don't like me got to murder me because I cuss them out, I'd be dead, and I certainly don't like them either. The problem with human beings is "who gets to decide" what is or is not offensive. We can all think of things in life we would not like to hear.

They are big boys and so am I. Their words have not been calls to silenced me nor have they called for violence against me, although I am sure mentally they'd love to punch me in the face.

I'm simply calling them out for their own bullshit.

They know damned well, and accept like I do, that religion is the cause for the misstreatment of women and girls in Islam. They also know, as well as I do and accept, tha the Koran is used to justify harm to minority muslims, Christians, Jews atheists and gays. They know that and would be lying if they said the Koran does not contain bad ideas.

The former Muslims at that link would agree with me not them. 

I also call out the religious right in America too, because unfortunately ALL religions pull this, the left and right in all three fail to see that both non violent and voilent people BOTH use the same books to come to different conclusions as to what constitutes morality. SAME BOOKS.

 

What is good about liberals is they are the first to rightfully say that everyone is capable of compassion and empathy. What that SHOULD say, and Victor Stenger explains in his book "The New Atheism" and I agree, that our species ability to be cruel or compassionate is in our evolution, not in old books.

What these idiots here stupidly ignore is they accept humans have given up on old claims, they know we have, like Apollo and Thor, but stupidly at the same time think if we gave up on Vishnu or Buddha or Islam or Christianity, that somehow our species ability to stick a penis into a vagina to produce a child would magically stop. Funny how humans were fucking long before any of our modern polytheism and monotheism was still happening.

As long as they don't kill me, and are only cussing me out, and not having me arrested because I think they are full of shit, to me, that is part of getting along because all 7 billion of us could think of things we'd love never to hear.

 

This all still has ammounted to them suddenly treating me like the spawn of satan, just like religion does, when they were so used to their own patterns here being unchallenged, got upset at me becuase I disagreed with them. It simply amounts to them not liking me personally. 

But no, please don't stop us from boxing each other. They know what they are doing and so do I. At a minimum it shows theists that atheists are not monochromatic Stalin lovers. 

I think they and you should actually be more concerned with minority Muslims being murdered by other Muslims. I think they should be more concerned with Christians in Iraq and curds and gays and atheists and Jews being murdered in theocracies in Islamic states. I think they should be more concerned with our American right wing trying to turn back the clock on women's rights and using the same holy book based bigotry to deny gays equal rights.

 

I am not concerned with their blasphemy or cussing me out, as long as they leave it at words. 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 I should correct myself,

 I should correct myself, the three stooges here are adults, but do act like chidish brats. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:...curds and

Brian37 wrote:
...curds and gays...
Freudian slip? 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Fuck Political

Brian37 wrote:
Fuck Political Correctness, Fuck blasphemy laws, and fuck the 3 stooges here too.

Fuck Political Correctness, Fuck blasphemy laws, and most importantly: fuck Brian.
^Fixed.

Brian37 wrote:
Now before you fucking crybaby assholes here bitch about my word choices or stupidly and ignorantly make childish claims that are flat out false about me GO FUCK YOURSELFS!

Brian leads in with bullshit and hypocrisy, the only things he's good at.

Brian37 wrote:
Now the following link I got from these FORMER MUSLIMS WHOM I am quite sure like many atheists have Christian family members still in religion, in the west, they too still have family and friends STILL in the religion as well as having ties to family STILL living under their theocracies. NOW if they can agree to what Norway did in rightfully unduing their PC laws, like far too much of our left here in the states wants FUCK YOU.

Brian follows up with an incoherent paragraph. This doesn't qualify as a skill, because you can fall asleep with your head on your keyboard and the result will be very similar.

Brian37 wrote:
FOR BILLIONTH TIME YOU MEATHEADS HAVE A FUCKING CHILDISH REACTION to blasphemy and have no goddamned fucking clue as to the EVOLUTIONARY reality of why people create religions and why those false perceptions can lead people to do horrible things, like the attacks on Hebdo.

Brian thinks that repeating a lie a billion times makes it true. He also can't count.

Brian37 wrote:
GROW THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MORONS!

Brian describes what Brian should do, but erroneously directs it at people who shouldn't do it.

Brian37 wrote:
You fucking babies blaspheme religion but just like they do, someone says boo to you cry just like they do. FUCK YOU!

Brian lies.

Brian37 wrote:
This simply amounts you you brats not liking me.

Again with the martyr complex.

Brian37 wrote:
The assholes who shot the cartoonists should be your concern, not someone who merely cusses you out.

Brian doesn't comprehend that the irrational hatred he spews is just as likely to result in shooting deaths as the hatred spewed by some branches of some religions.

Brian37 wrote:
And most certainly not someone who is trying to explain to you HOW flawed perceptions lead to human cruelty. If these former Muslims can understand that then you childish fuckwads have NO FUCKING CASE!

Brian is too stupid to understand anything, and thus is equally incapable of explaining anything.

Brian37 wrote:
Butter, I agree that humans, dispite what some here might think, SHOULD get along,

Brian lies. Every year he has posted on this sit he has become increasingly aggressive towards an ever growing number of people. Brian doesn't want humans to get along, because he'd have nothing to do.

Brian37 wrote:
I am with SAGAN in that this is the only home we have.

Fortunately this will change one day, and the intelligent amongst us will finally be able to get away from theists. Brian won't be invited to join us because he's a theist himself.

Brian37 wrote:
Where some go wrong is when they do the right thing which I see them do to, which is call out the nuttiness of bad ideas that stem from holy books, complain when others do it too.

I always get a chuckle out when Brian describes himself.

Brian37 wrote:
Political correctness is not the way to civility.

Again with the strawman/red herring combo.

Brian37 wrote:
I find it a horrible, all be it well intended tactic by some, to assume that getting offended is worse than being murdered for offending someone.

And again.

Brian37 wrote:
If those who don't like me got to murder me because I cuss them out, I'd be dead, and I certainly don't like them either.

And again, with a sprinkle of martyr complex.

Brian37 wrote:
The problem with human beings is "who gets to decide" what is or is not offensive. We can all think of things in life we would not like to hear.

And again.

Brian37 wrote:
They are big boys and so am I.

Brian most certainly is not a big boy. Maybe he thinks he is because his mommy told him so, but he simply isn't. He really should still be in diapers.

Brian37 wrote:
Their words have not been calls to silenced me nor have they called for violence against me, although I am sure mentally they'd love to punch me in the face.

If punching Brian in the face had any chance at making him smarter I'd do it right now. I'd sneak across the border so the NSA didn't imprison me for speaking out against the fascism of the American Empire, travel to where Brian lived, punch him in the face, and then attempt to escape the country in one piece. It would be very dangerous for me, but if it actually made Brian intelligent and mature I would consider it worthwhile.

Unfortunately it would have no such appreciable impact. In fact, it might even make him dumber.

Brian37 wrote:
I'm simply calling them out for their own bullshit.

Every time Brian thinks he does this, he is really just demonstrating his own bullshit.

Brian37 wrote:
They know damned well, and accept like I do, that religion is the cause for the misstreatment of women and girls in Islam. They also know, as well as I do and accept, tha the Koran is used to justify harm to minority muslims, Christians, Jews atheists and gays. They know that and would be lying if they said the Koran does not contain bad ideas.

Brian continues to fail at multiple scientific disciplines; including (but not limited to) sociology, economics, and history.

Brian37 wrote:
The former Muslims at that link would agree with me not them. 

And again Brian tries to put words in the mouths of people who would certainly not agree with Brian.

Brian37 wrote:
I also call out the religious right in America too, because unfortunately ALL religions pull this, the left and right in all three fail to see that both non violent and voilent people BOTH use the same books to come to different conclusions as to what constitutes morality. SAME BOOKS.

More strawman/red herring combos.

Brian37 wrote:
What is good about liberals is they are the first to rightfully say that everyone is capable of compassion and empathy. What that SHOULD say, and Victor Stenger explains in his book "The New Atheism" and I agree, that our species ability to be cruel or compassionate is in our evolution, not in old books.

And again Brian demonstrates his theism and hypocrisy.

Brian37 wrote:
What these idiots here stupidly ignore is they accept humans have given up on old claims, they know we have, like Apollo and Thor, but stupidly at the same time think if we gave up on Vishnu or Buddha or Islam or Christianity, that somehow our species ability to stick a penis into a vagina to produce a child would magically stop. Funny how humans were fucking long before any of our modern polytheism and monotheism was still happening.

Brian rewrites history and makes shit up. People didn't stop worshipping Greek, Roman, and Norse gods because humans out grew them. People stopped because the christians took over and made such worship a crime.

Brian37 wrote:
As long as they don't kill me, and are only cussing me out, and not having me arrested because I think they are full of shit, to me, that is part of getting along because all 7 billion of us could think of things we'd love never to hear.

Sadly Brian probably should be arrested. Not because he is a criminal per se, but because he belongs in a psychiatric facility.

Brian37 wrote:
This all still has ammounted to them suddenly treating me like the spawn of satan, just like religion does, when they were so used to their own patterns here being unchallenged, got upset at me becuase I disagreed with them. It simply amounts to them not liking me personally. 

Again Brian makes shit up and drags out the martyr complex.

Brian37 wrote:
But no, please don't stop us from boxing each other. They know what they are doing and so do I.

Brian is half right. We know what we are doing.

Brian37 wrote:
At a minimum it shows theists that atheists are not monochromatic Stalin lovers. 

Sadly this cannot be true, because Brian is a theist.

Brian37 wrote:
I think they and you should actually be more concerned with minority Muslims being murdered by other Muslims. I think they should be more concerned with Christians in Iraq and curds and gays and atheists and Jews being murdered in theocracies in Islamic states. I think they should be more concerned with our American right wing trying to turn back the clock on women's rights and using the same holy book based bigotry to deny gays equal rights.

Brian still fails to realise that he is just as dangerous as any theist. If he got his way and managed to start his own cult, it would be no different than any other cult. Which is why we must oppose him just as vehemently as every other religion.

Brian37 wrote:
I should correct myself, the three stooges here are adults, but do act like chidish brats. 

Brian is the only childish brat here.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:Brian37

Brian37 wrote:
What these idiots here stupidly ignore is they accept humans have given up on old claims, they know we have, like Apollo and Thor, but stupidly at the same time think if we gave up on Vishnu or Buddha or Islam or Christianity, that somehow our species ability to stick a penis into a vagina to produce a child would magically stop. Funny how humans were fucking long before any of our modern polytheism and monotheism was still happening.

Sigh.....will this never end?

Can you list, more concisely and specifically:

1) Who on this forum believes something that is incorrect?

2) What is it that they believe, exactly, that is incorrect?

zarathustra wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
...curds and gays...
Freudian slip? 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 The fucking assholes here

 The fucking assholes here only have to worry about being called assholes, which makes you fuckwads crybabies. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/bangladesh/11598826/Third-secular-blogger-hacked-to-death-in-Bangladesh.html

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The fucking

Brian37 wrote:

 The fucking assholes here only have to worry about being called assholes, which makes you fuckwads crybabies. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/bangladesh/11598826/Third-secular-blogger-hacked-to-death-in-Bangladesh.html

Brian makes shit up.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Poor Butter, always ignored by the nutty.

butterbattle wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
What these idiots here stupidly ignore is they accept humans have given up on old claims, they know we have, like Apollo and Thor, but stupidly at the same time think if we gave up on Vishnu or Buddha or Islam or Christianity, that somehow our species ability to stick a penis into a vagina to produce a child would magically stop. Funny how humans were fucking long before any of our modern polytheism and monotheism was still happening.

Sigh.....will this never end?

Can you list, more concisely and specifically:

1) Who on this forum believes something that is incorrect?

2) What is it that they believe, exactly, that is incorrect?

zarathustra wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
...curds and gays...
Freudian slip? 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
http://www.amnesty.org.au/act

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:oh, i was

iwbiek wrote:
oh, i was hoping for a thread that explains why you act like you know the tiniest bit about hinduism...

Still not getting it moron. All the world's popular religions were started in an age of scientific ignorance. How much of a Harry Potter book do you have to read today before you know it is made up? Elaborate so what? Humans made that crap up back then because they didn't know any better.

You are simply pissed at me because I picked on your fetish. Now do you really stupidly think if the Yellowstone volcano blew it would stop and ask who believes what? Do think a meteor like the one that killed the dinosaurs were to hit the planet tomorrow is going to be selective about which humans die based on the placebos they cling to?

That was then this is now. "Its pretty" is not an argument. "Tradition" not an argument. Knowing our speices has overcome bad claims in the past, I don't think our speices will die out giving up on old claims. We also don't believe the earth is flat. We also don't believe in other dead gods like Apollo or Thor.

You are a fucking brat, nothing more. 

But I am sure these former Hindus now atheists know more than I do. 

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianAtheists/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianRationalistAssociation/

https://www.facebook.com/IndianAtheists?fref=ts

Those aren't lilly white American born atheists. Those are people from Hindu backgrounds, just as skeptical of their own past as I am of my former Catholic background.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Looks like I'm not the only

Looks like I'm not the only one who questions "Buddhism".

http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/buddhism-as-an-atheistic-religion-a-western-fantasy

Saying the same thing I am.

Not having a personal god does not make the religion not a religion. It still amounts to setting up a social order based on ritual having absolutly nothing to do with nessestiy of the concoction outside group think. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Looks like some manage to

 Looks like some manage to leave Buddhism too.

 

http://exbuddhist.com/

Oh and there is this guy.

 

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/why-i-dont-dig-buddhism/

And this

 

http://downthecrookedpath-meditation-gurus.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-i-left-zen-buddhism.html

And this

https://warforscience.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/why-i-am-not-a-buddhist/

Now, since you are a fucking idiot thinking because I am no expert, these are people who lived it and studied it since you are to fucking much of a moron, you don't have to argue with this layperson.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Got this story off an Ex

Got this story off an Ex Muslim page on FB. https://www.facebook.com/exmna?fref=nf http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/nasser-ahmad-homophobic-violence-berlin-876 Oh and this is also not me slamming Hindus from the same page. http://www.businessinsider.com/an-indian-child-bride-is-facing-a-25000-fine-for-rejecting-her-arranged-marriage-2015-5 Now please explain to me why religion deserves a pedestal? Ok if you guys think I am full of shit, fine, argue with these Ex Muslims.

Oh and under that story of child brides, take notice of this poster, lots of hashtags that I had no part in posting.

Obi-wan Baggins #India, still living in The Dark Ages. Thanks to #Hinduism, #Islam, #Sikhism, and #Jainism. #Indian #Indians #ChildMarriage #CasteSystem #Caste #Religion #Religious #Cults #Hindu #Hindus #Muslim #Muslims #Islamic #Sikh #Sikhs #Jain #Jains[/quote wrote:

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
I bet this violence did not

I bet this violence did not involve someone picking up an old comic book and justifying this. Naw, religions are cute and cuddly kittens.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32717321

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Still not

Brian37 wrote:
Still not getting it moron.

Brian is the only one who doesn't get it.

Brian37 wrote:
All the world's popular religions were started in an age of scientific ignorance.

A lie.

Brian37 wrote:
How much of a Harry Potter book do you have to read today before you know it is made up?

Irrelevant.

Brian37 wrote:
Elaborate so what? Humans made that crap up back then because they didn't know any better.

Only half true, at best.

Brian37 wrote:
You are simply pissed at me because I picked on your fetish.

Martyr complex, and a lie.

Brian37 wrote:
Now do you really stupidly think if the Yellowstone volcano blew it would stop and ask who believes what? Do think a meteor like the one that killed the dinosaurs were to hit the planet tomorrow is going to be selective about which humans die based on the placebos they cling to?

The strawman arguments never end.

Brian37 wrote:
That was then this is now. "Its pretty" is not an argument. "Tradition" not an argument. Knowing our speices has overcome bad claims in the past, I don't think our speices will die out giving up on old claims. We also don't believe the earth is flat. We also don't believe in other dead gods like Apollo or Thor.

Strawman after strawman after strawman after strawman after strawman after strawman after strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
You are a fucking brat, nothing more. 

Brian describes himself. He can't even get that right.

Brian37 wrote:
Those aren't lilly white American born atheists. Those are people from Hindu backgrounds, just as skeptical of their own past as I am of my former Catholic background.

Irrelevant.

Brian37 wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only one who questions "Buddhism".

Irrelevant.

Brian37 wrote:
Saying the same thing I am.

A lie.

Brian37 wrote:
Not having a personal god does not make the religion not a religion. It still amounts to setting up a social order based on ritual having absolutly nothing to do with nessestiy of the concoction outside group think. 

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Brian37 wrote:
Now, since you are a fucking idiot thinking because I am no expert, these are people who lived it and studied it since you are to fucking much of a moron, you don't have to argue with this layperson.

Brian is too stupid to qualify as a layperson, and is certainly no expert on anything.

Brian37 wrote:
Got this story off an Ex Muslim page on FB. https://www.facebook.com/exmna?fref=nf http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/nasser-ahmad-homophobic-violence-berlin-876 Oh and this is also not me slamming Hindus from the same page. http://www.businessinsider.com/an-indian-child-bride-is-facing-a-25000-fine-for-rejecting-her-arranged-marriage-2015-5 Now please explain to me why religion deserves a pedestal? Ok if you guys think I am full of shit, fine, argue with these Ex Muslims.

Oh and under that story of child brides, take notice of this poster, lots of hashtags that I had no part in posting.

Irrelevant.

Brian37 wrote:
I bet this violence did not involve someone picking up an old comic book and justifying this. Naw, religions are cute and cuddly kittens.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32717321

Brian still fails to comprehend economics, sociology, science, and religion.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
a great many hindus are

a great many hindus are atheists already.