Here is a good example of why people believe in god

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is a good example of why people believe in god

There is a story about a Samuri Ghost being found in a picture of a little girl from Japan. You can see the feet of the "ghost" behind her.

It's all the rage and is trending on searches since it was shown on GMA this morning.

However if you examine the picture closely you can see that the person standing behind the little girl must further back behind her and at a lower elevation.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/samurai-ghost-photo-shows-mysterious-boots-behind-girl/32539436

I know this is a rough sketch but it shows how the person could be hidden by the little girl. Simple science people. It isn't a fucking ghost.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zFpNfbe28ZSW1MM1N3Q2pQUG8&authuser=0

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone who would think

Anyone who would think that's a ghost is a complete idiot.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Anyone who

Vastet wrote:

I know. I took one look at the picture and I couldn't help but think about how a person can cover up the moon with their thumb out in front of their eye.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not exactly familiar

I'm not exactly familiar with samurai footwear, but.........are those samurai shoes? That doesn't look like samurai armor to me, lol.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Anyone who

Vastet wrote:

And you are the same fucking idiot who rightfully condemns the ideas of ghosts not understanding that is the same GAP FILLING that causes people to make up and falsely believe in gods.

Dakwins moth you fucking moron. Ghosts and God claims are the butterfly in the inkblot. The only difference is the size of the political power of the delusion.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 God=a claim of the super

God=a claim of the super natural

Ghosts=claims of the super natural

But lets coddle bullshit claims shall we because if we cant upset people when they make bullshit claims. Lets always confuse rights with evidence.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And you are

Brian37 wrote:
And you are the same fucking idiot who rightfully condemns the ideas of ghosts not understanding that is the same GAP FILLING that causes people to make up and falsely believe in gods.

Brian is so incredibly dumb that he makes absolutely no sense at all.

Brian37 wrote:
Dakwins moth you fucking moron. Ghosts and God claims are the butterfly in the inkblot. The only difference is the size of the political power of the delusion.

Brian drops some more unintelligible red herrings.

Brian37 wrote:
God=a claim of the super natural

Ghosts=claims of the super natural

But lets coddle bullshit claims shall we because if we cant upset people when they make bullshit claims. Lets always confuse rights with evidence.

Oh I get it. Brian is attempting to say I defend religion. Well that pretty much puts the last nail in the coffin. Noone on Earth is as stupid as Brian.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
attacking brian=defending

attacking brian=defending religion, in his tiny, unimaginative little mind...

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 At least there is one True

At least there is one True Atheist on this site.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Are you drunk or drugged?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:I'm not

butterbattle wrote:

I'm not exactly familiar with samurai footwear, but.........are those samurai shoes? That doesn't look like samurai armor to me, lol.

I thought the same thing but I was more concerned with the estimated height of the individual and the distance they were from the camera lens and the little girl. I knew that the idiot or posted this has another picture with the guy walking out from behind her but refused to post it because he is getting a hard on over the attention.