The Cruz ship takes off to sink.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
The Cruz ship takes off to sink.

 Texas moron Ted Cruz announces his run to become fodder for late night comics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23/ted-cruz-2016_n_6193388.html

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
 Idiot. Like he has a

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.

Fucker cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Fallon and Coco and Jon

 Fallon and Coco and Jon are all shouting "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 In they eyes of a fundy,

 In they eyes of a fundy, the unsuspecting skeptic, had better know the truth they have no facts. Cause the eyes of a fundy are upon you, any facts you use they won't see, when you're in Texas look behind you, cause that's where the fundy's gonna be.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Hah, that chart shows him

Hah, that chart shows him polling 7th in primaries. Jeb Bush is first. 

Clinton vs. Bush

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Wait, where was Cruz

 Wait, where was Cruz born? 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.

Fucker cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

Says the master of reading comprehension.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.

Fucker cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

Says the master of reading comprehension.

Ouch that hurt. Oh wait, wondering if you have GPS it must not work because you found "I don't give a fuck", not "I care". Get that thing adusted.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.

Fucker cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

Says the master of reading comprehension.

Ouch that hurt. Oh wait, wondering if you have GPS it must not work because you found "I don't give a fuck", not "I care". Get that thing adusted.

 

 

 




see, most people would give a fuck if they understand what they read or not...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2446
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
Calgary Alberta

Brian37 wrote:

 Wait, where was Cruz born? 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.

Fucker cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

Says the master of reading comprehension.

Ouch that hurt. Oh wait, wondering if you have GPS it must not work because you found "I don't give a fuck", not "I care". Get that thing adusted.

 

 

 


see, most people would give a fuck if they understand what they read or not...

Yea, because si fi woo and religious woo are great gap filliers. Lets see, your standarad desert God, fat statue or cosmic Bill Gates. Makes sense to me. Fuck Sagan, fuck Neil, fuck Krauss, we humans are the center of the universe. 

God did it

Buddha did it

Bill Gates did it

Kirk did it

Or, maybe humans cant stand being finite.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Now, everyone here is

 Now, everyone here is leaving it at words, but only an idiot would think people like Ted's followers would not act on their beliefs here is what his dad thinks of atheists. 

 

http://www.newslo.com/ted-cruzs-father-suggests-placing-atheists-in-camps/

Now ask me if I give one fuck what you say about me. I'd worry more about idiots like him and his dad. Only an idiot would think getting offended is worse than being arrested or murdered for offending someone. Get your fucking priorities in order.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
There's a 'show facts'

There's a 'show facts' button.....

 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

 Idiot. Like he has a chance.

Fucker cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

Says the master of reading comprehension.

Ouch that hurt. Oh wait, wondering if you have GPS it must not work because you found "I don't give a fuck", not "I care". Get that thing adusted.

 

 

 


see, most people would give a fuck if they understand what they read or not...

Yea, because si fi woo and religious woo are great gap filliers. Lets see, your standarad desert God, fat statue or cosmic Bill Gates. Makes sense to me. Fuck Sagan, fuck Neil, fuck Krauss, we humans are the center of the universe. 

God did it

Buddha did it

Bill Gates did it

Kirk did it

Or, maybe humans cant stand being finite.

And then you go on to prove your inability to comprehend responses that are much shorter than your average children's book. Nobody said anything about any deity, gaps or anything else you are ranting about. There have been two sentences, from two different people, both of which were solely on the topic of your lack of reading comprehension. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:There's a

butterbattle wrote:

There's a 'show facts' button.....

 

Brian doesn't need any of them there facts. He's got righteous indignation, (as if a father's beliefs have any bearing whatsoever on the beliefs of a son even if the piece wasn't satire). Obviously, we need to just figure out which family line has evolved the best and make them absolute dictators, since political views are no doubt a result of EVOLUTION!

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:but only an

Brian37 wrote:

but only an idiot would think...

I'd worry more about idiots like him and his dad. Only an idiot would think... Get your fucking priorities in order.

Isn't this more like the pot calling the ketle black?