The worst mistake the Palestinians ever made

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
The worst mistake the Palestinians ever made

The worst mistake Palestinians ever made was to invent Judaism.

Little did they know it would come back to bite them in the butt a couple thousand years later.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:The worst

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Little did they know it would come back to bite them in the butt a couple thousand years later.

Holly shit dude, now you admit this goes back further than the past century? What about the superstitions the Palestinians had at the time, if they hadn't invented those, there would have been no splinter group to start Judaism. So the big picture is that ALL religions are cults that end up creating division.

This is a human ignorance issue, not a Muslim v Jew issue. This shit will not stop until the tribalism does. It should not matter who started what.

The worst mistake humans make is concocting superstition then killing to protect it because they are too stupid to see it for the weapon it is.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Chuckle

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Yeah, way. I mean, yahweh. If they all worshiped the original Canaannite war god, things would be so much easier. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Yeah, way. I mean, yahweh. If they all worshiped the original Canaannite war god, things would be so much easier. 

Thank you. That is the part Noony and both Palestinians and Israelis keep missing. And where did the Canannites get their gods from? Trace it back far enough and it started out in French caves(as far as humans making art of their false perceptions.

The reason all human division exists stems from simple evolution. We group, when that group seems to find a pattern of gaining resources, even if the motif they latch onto is total bullshit, they will dig in and protect the gang at all costs.

Noony has fallen for the same "virtue of the oppressed" bullshit, all humans who are/were oppressed, fall for. The part humanity continually repeats is that once on top, they go on to be abusive themselves.

I value the oppression of SECULAR arabs, for the same reason I value the oppression of the Jews of WW2 for the same reason I value the slavery of blacks, for the same reason I value the oppression of Native Americans. Not because of their labels, but they serve as an example as what we as a species cannot afford to do to each other.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Atheistextremist wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Yahweh or the highway was not how it was.

Canaanites are mythical creatures like Munchkins. It is not clear who started the myth of a war god. There were several competing chief gods were El of the Phoenicians and Amen of the Egyptians. And of course they do worship El as in Beth El and such. Then of course there was still Zeus from the Hellenic colony of Joppa the modern Jaffa. The Nabateans, like the Judeans, had a god/goddess pair.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Holly shit dude, now you admit this goes back further than the past century? What about the superstitions the Palestinians had at the time, if they hadn't invented those, there would have been no splinter group to start Judaism. So the big picture is that ALL religions are cults that end up creating division.

I posted this to politics for a reason. The usual response I have been getting is some sort of indignation or outrage that I would suggest they are all Palestinians. As for more than a century, no. That is just when Eastern Europeans started going to Palestine to steal and the land and kill off the natives. That is the ass biting I meant.

Quote:
This is a human ignorance issue, not a Muslim v Jew issue. This shit will not stop until the tribalism does. It should not matter who started what.

The worst mistake humans make is concocting superstition then killing to protect it because they are too stupid to see it for the weapon it is.

In that regard the greatest crime of the Palestinians was inventing the Yahweh cult which also invented the idea of kiling in the name of religion. It was first done by John, aka Judah, Maccabe and his dynasty when they conquered the Samarian, Idumaena and Galileans and gave them the choice of Yahweh or die. Despite papal mythology Muslims did not do that to either Jews or Christians.

We know Canaanites and Philistines are like Munchkins. The only name we know for the region by our spelling is Palestine going back to the 5th c. BC. In a different spelling it goes back to the 8th c. BC. Once we shitcan every word of the old testament/Septuagint the ancient history of the region makes all kinds of sense.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
Atheistextremist wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Thank you. That is the part Noony and both Palestinians and Israelis keep missing. And where did the Canannites get their gods from? Trace it back far enough and it started out in French caves(as far as humans making art of their false perceptions.

There is no indication of any gods or worship in those caves. If one insists upon finding it then it can only be described as animistic as there are only pictures of animals. Human looking gods appears to have originated with the people who started the Aryan, aka Indo-European, language group. In fact it shows up in Egypt where upper Egypt with it Nubian influence is where the gods are almost always in animal form but in lower Egypt with the Aryan influence they are human with animal heads.

Quote:
The reason all human division exists stems from simple evolution. We group, when that group seems to find a pattern of gaining resources, even if the motif they latch onto is total bullshit, they will dig in and protect the gang at all costs.

Noony has fallen for the same "virtue of the oppressed" bullshit, all humans who are/were oppressed, fall for. The part humanity continually repeats is that once on top, they go on to be abusive themselves.

I value the oppression of SECULAR arabs, for the same reason I value the oppression of the Jews of WW2 for the same reason I value the slavery of blacks, for the same reason I value the oppression of Native Americans. Not because of their labels, but they serve as an example as what we as a species cannot afford to do to each other.

Other than having just about everything we know about the evolution wrong and not knowing the origin of the "convert or die" religion by force by the Hasmoneans not bad.

But as to oppression, Blacks can't change their skin color. Jews can change their religion. It was a free choice.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Canaanites are mythical creatures like Munchkins. It is not clear who started the myth of a war god. There were several competing chief gods were El of the Phoenicians and Amen of the Egyptians. And of course they do worship El as in Beth El and such. Then of course there was still Zeus from the Hellenic colony of Joppa the modern Jaffa. The Nabateans, like the Judeans, had a god/goddess pair.

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO STARTED IT?

Are we the same species or not? THAT IS PART YOU KEEP MISSING!

Religion never starts out of a vacuum. Victim status has a shelf life and both sides of this conflict are fucking idiots.

Do you want to perpetuate a pissing contest or solve problems? Focusing on labels and pointing fingers is not the way to do it.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:The worst

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Isn't the worst thing the Palestinians did was to be Palestinians?

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

In the clear historical record they have been Palestine-Syrians since the 5th c. BC. That is four centuries before the Jews appear in history. We can also to an Assyran inscription from the 9th c. BC and read a close name as just Palestinians.

So clearly the Jews are Palestinians as Judea was a city-state in Palestine who capital was Jerusalem. 

If you want to have the least chance of understanding the history of the region you have to get all that bible crap out of your head.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Atheistextremist wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO STARTED IT?

Look, you post some blatant nonsense and I correct it. Suddenly it is all back to who started it and implying no one should care. Why should the OWNERS of the land in what is now Israel care about their private property? That the color of law was used to steal their private property, the deeded ownership of real property, land, does not change the fact that it was stolen. Eastern Europeans stole the land. The owners want it back.

Quote:
Are we the same species or not? THAT IS PART YOU KEEP MISSING!

I fought the Cold War from the inside. I never missed the fact that the Russians were the same species. That did not stop me from developing better ways to kill them first. But frankly species never came into it.

Quote:
Religion never starts out of a vacuum. Victim status has a shelf life and both sides of this conflict are fucking idiots.

I find it odd that an apparent defender of the eternal victims. Antisemitism has been going on for some two millenia since Josephus invented it. And still it is, poor us, we were holocausted.

Quote:
Do you want to perpetuate a pissing contest or solve problems? Focusing on labels and pointing fingers is not the way to do it.

The solution is quite simple. It is so obvious I do not see why you keep trying to avoid it. The lawful owners of the private property return and reclaim it. And then they have an election and vote the murderous, thieving zionist movement into the shitcan of history where it has always belonged. That is obviously the solution to everything.

But if that is too much for you to swallow at once at least agree the ruthless, jewish, military dictatorship over millions of non-Jews should end immediately. Is it too much to ask your agreement on that point?

www.ussliberty.org

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

In the clear historical record they have been Palestine-Syrians since the 5th c. BC. That is four centuries before the Jews appear in history. We can also to an Assyran inscription from the 9th c. BC and read a close name as just Palestinians.

So clearly the Jews are Palestinians as Judea was a city-state in Palestine who capital was Jerusalem. 

If you want to have the least chance of understanding the history of the region you have to get all that bible crap out of your head.

Your too tight. Unwind.

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Jews can

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Jews can change their religion. It was a free choice.

German Jews who didn't de-convert or leave, freely chose to have their rights stripped away?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
christ, you fucking people

christ, you fucking people make me tired...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

So we have a choice where we are born and what our parents sell us?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

So we have a choice where we are born and what our parents sell us?

You too. Unwind.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Your too tight. Unwind.

There is so much jewish propaganda on the subject, and of the Marxist style of ideological repetition that it is incredibly important to use the proper terminology at all times. The subject cannot be discussed without sticking to correct terminology.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

blacklight915 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Jews can change their religion. It was a free choice.

German Jews who didn't de-convert or leave, freely chose to have their rights stripped away?

BTW: That is jewish Germans. If they were not Germans first there can be no merit to the whine.

Those who chose to remain of the Mosaic persuasion were clearly idiots. As for rights stripped there was no tradition of such a thing and human rights had not been invented at the time. And with so many millions of Jews today applaud the denial of human rights to millions of non-Jews today they have absolutely no business trying to move such "rights" back to the 1930s just for themselves.

Free Palestine before claiming harm for retaining a genital mutilating religion. Restore Palestinian property before complaining about property Jews lost 80 years ago.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

iwbiek wrote:
christ, you fucking people make me tired...

Then only read before bedtime.

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Free

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Free Palestine before...

Restore Palestinian property before...

Make me a god and I'll happily do both.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Those who chose to remain of the Mosaic persuasion were clearly idiots.

Being an idiot should not be a crime.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

BTW: That is jewish Germans. If they were not Germans first there can be no merit to the whine.

Was self-identifying as "German" first a requirement for citizenship?

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

blacklight915 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Free Palestine before...

Restore Palestinian property before...

Make me a god and I'll happily do both.

Absent that the world should treat these thieving tyrants the same it treated Mlisevic and Saddam Hussein, Ghaddfy, Pol Pot and others of their ilk. In this case it would be the dictator Netanyahu.

Quote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Those who chose to remain of the Mosaic persuasion were clearly idiots.

Being an idiot should not be a crime.

The surest way to get dead in this world for uncountable reasons is being stupid.

One of the ways of being stupid is thinking and behaving as though the world gives a damn about our ideas of should and should not.

Quote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Was self-identifying as "German" first a requirement for citizenship?

If you are unaware of the subject matter you don't have standing to offer an opinion nor should you expect me to educate you.

Should you look into the subject you should also look into the requirement for citizenship in Israel as the implementation of the same concept with quite similar rules. Meaning of course you cannot like one and dislike the other as there is no substantive difference between the two. Please no jewish propaganda on the subject unless it has been exposed less than 100 times.

www.ussliberty.org

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:One of

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

One of the ways of being stupid is thinking and behaving as though the world gives a damn about our ideas of should and should not.

Since the world is not a conscious entity, it of course cannot give a damn about anything at all.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

If you are unaware of the subject matter you don't have standing to offer an opinion nor should you expect me to educate you.

I'll look back through the Weimar Constitution and see if I can find such a requirement. Not that you care, I imagine.

Also, never have I claimed to like the Israeli government or it's policies.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

blacklight915 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Since the world is not a conscious entity, it of course cannot give a damn about anything at all.

I doubt you missed the point.

Quote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I'll look back through the Weimar Constitution and see if I can find such a requirement. Not that you care, I imagine.

Also, never have I claimed to like the Israeli government or it's policies.

As to Israel my point was simply that as there are no complainants about loss of German citizenship why even raise the issue? It is a modestly obscure point. How did you even hear of it?

Any way should you actually read the Weimar constitution go directly to the emergency powers section. That was implemented immediately after the Reichstag fire. All subsequent legislation was done pursuant to those emergency powers.

You will need a fairly experienced legal mind and knowledge of the German legal system at the time to find a problem with legislation pursuant to those powers. That a law is unconstitutional does not makes actions under the law a crime.

And as to the time frame citizenship only became an inalienable right in the US around 1977 or so. Prior to that voting in a foreign election meant automatic loss of citizenship and dual citizenship was not recognized by the US. One had to choose.

www.ussliberty.org

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
You've stated I'm stupid and

You've stated I'm stupid and a liar. I think I'm done talking with you, A_Nony_Mouse.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You join half the people on

You join half the people on the forum. lol.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Everybody with the nice and the playing, echoing back..

Off Off Topic .. A reply was left for the guy whose ears must be burning and melting about full off about now ..

iwbiek wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

If Mary and Joseph had just smothered the brat at birth the theology would have been satisfied without all the messy and expensive production values of crucifixion and resurrecting and all that.

Matter of fact a first trimester abortion would have accomplished the same thing without wasting all those months pregnant.

a particular type of christology would have been satisfied, namely the pauline idea of christ's substitutionary atonement which was so beloved by anselm of canterbury.

the synoptic gospels seem to endorse an adoptionist christology across the board, i.e., that it was precisely christ's earthly righteousness that made him the first adopted son of god.in this christlogy, not the death but the resurrection of christ is central, because it "proves" his adoption.

so if christ had been strangled at birth, he would never have had the chance to be adopted.

The destruction of the Hadrian's '2nd' Temple in 70 A.D., led many to conjecture this was a seminal event, at the crux of history, so to speak. Making it possible for the Substitutionary Atonement, which is, in the simplest terms this perfect human being, 'who knew no sin', was developed into an understanding of the 'Lamb of God', unfoldingly early on . . .

While one could argue this was written to both a particular audience, and adopted by this disempowered and dispossessed of 'hearers'. The primary focus is what do you do about the sins of the people? "The Story of Brokenness; the Story of Falleness; the Story of the despicably deceptive nature of .. sin AND THE PLIGHT" OF HUMANITY. Especially where peoples didn't show enough sense to simply abstaineth. This act, it fixes a problem, grounds were given (ACCORDING TO THE TRADITION!!)!! Now we cannot even make offerings properly.. where's the Temple then?. However contrary to one's thinking, it remains a concern EVEN to this day. An aside .. Caposkia made a resent remark, something like: The only difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament is Jesus Christ. Best let others rip that one apart, in yet ANOTHER thread.

I was trying to reference, online, the War Scroll from the Quamron materials, frustratingly. I had no idea the so much of the material is so hidden away (or unpublished to this very day).

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

blacklight915 wrote:

You've stated I'm stupid and a liar. I think I'm done talking with you, A_Nony_Mouse.

Excuse me sir but you must have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
You join half the people on the forum. lol.

Perhaps but for the same reasons? I get an implication that I do not care what the Weimar constitution says. I respond with a recitation of the relevant section of that constitution, the historical context of it invocation and its applicability to laws pursuant to it.

I can see how that would piss him off but it was certainly not calling him stupid or a liar.

Again the details of the matter are an obscure subject. I have only come across one or two other people who have looked into it. I have never heard of a text on the subject. Seriously I only came across it by putting together a half dozen indications of it from other material. It is difficult to imagine the legal foundation of the 3rd Reich was ever of interest to more than a small number of Germans in the 30s.

The immense sensitivity, the third rail nature of this, is incredibly amusing. It was of no interest in the 1930s or prior for non-nationals to care what people of another nationality did to each other. Amusing, interesting, of purient interest but nothing more. Even the whole holocaustic thing has little to do with jewish Germans as there were at most 300,000 of them at the peak and half or more had left Germany before the war started. That is well under 5% of the sacred 6 million.

In fact this should be a classic example of a Bob Heinlein and Libertarian line in the sand. That which is given is a gift and can be taken away. Bismarck gave citizenship to the Jews in imitation of Napoleon doing the same earlier in the century. And it was taken away.

Of course any explanation for events that is other than pure Nazi evil™ is touching the third rail.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

danatemporary wrote:

The destruction of the Hadrian's '2nd' Temple in 70 A.D., led many to conjecture this was a seminal event, at the crux of history, so to speak. Making it possible for the Substitutionary Atonement, which is, in the simplest terms this perfect human being, 'who knew no sin', was developed into an understanding of the 'Lamb of God', unfoldingly early on . . . While one could argue this was written to both a particular audience, and adopted by this disempowered and dispossessed of 'hearers'. The primary focus is what do you do about the sins of the people? "The Story of Brokenness; the Story of Falleness; the Story of the despicably deceptive nature of .. sin AND THE PLIGHT" OF HUMANITY. Especially where peoples didn't show enough sense to simply abstaineth. This act, it fixes a problem, grounds were given (ACCORDING TO THE TRADITION!!)!! Now we cannot even make offerings properly.. where's the Temple then?. However contrary to one's thinking, it remains a concern EVEN to this day. An aside .. Caposkia made a resent remark, something like: The only difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament is Jesus Christ. Best let others rip that one apart, in yet ANOTHER thread.

This leads us to the early years where the apologists were trying to convince everyone their religion was just like everyone elses. If you read the apologies themselves, NOT the selective quotes, it is fairly clear that is what they were doing. And only fairly clear because things were not written the way they are today. Being familiar with how people wrote is another odd little thing you need to spend time in hell learning.

Take for example the gospels. It these were being written today the only opening lines would be something like "This is the story of the life of our risen Lord, the Son of God" so that one sees each event as an indication. Each event would have some words relating it to the opening lines. Think of a biography of Washington or Lincoln.

Instead it is told like a novel or a story with a punchline. After all this, guess what? He resurected! Same as the tales of Heracles, Isis and Osiris, Adonis and others. The Galilean, aka Christian, claims were intended to be like the other suffered, died and returned to life gods.

And this is where the break comes in. They were called Galileans and their opposition was called Judeans, aka Jews. That aka comes directly from Flavius Josephus so the source is credible and contemporary. Galileans went unmentioned by him save to recite they were conquered by the Judeans and forced to convert to the Judean cult practices including circumcision.

Anyway they were declaring their beliefs the same as Roman beliefs just with different characters. Notice in the apologies and rationalizations there is no mention of anything Judean or old testament. There was son of god not son of Yahweh. I reading this stuff you have to learn to pay attention to what is not there. Their Christ, not Jesus, was just another son of a god like Perseus for example.

The theology of this Christ being a god himself or god and man or adopted son or just a man, man with god spirit and who knows how many other variants is still not settled but the arguments still exist for the amusement of atheists everywhere.

Quote:
I was trying to reference, online, the War Scroll from the Quamron materials, frustratingly. I had no idea the so much of the material is so hidden away (or unpublished to this very day).

For all the popular interest the whole of the DSS appears deliberatedly mired in academia such that one has to take the introductory courses to understand anything. Quite odd after so many years. They are written in several languages. I was interested in simply which books in which languages. I could not find it. Everything went back to the original letter/number designations. And even then no language listing by those designations. I think I have managed to collect enough listing to reorganize then into names and languages and a few other things but I have yet to be bored enough to tackle it.

Rotsa Ruck!

www.ussliberty.org

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
*Yawn* You'll notice I

*Yawn*

You'll notice I haven't stopped responding to you. I just have to save up my energy for when you say something completely ridiculous. Otherwise I'll get burned out.
I don't care enough about either side to delve in to the ancient histories of both.
I've concluded the only viable solution to the problem is to crush them both exactly the same way the allies crushed Germany after WWII. A lengthy and dirty and painful scenario, but it's already worse than that and has been for decades anyway. And in the end result you just might see a prosperous and united people who have every right to be proud of their accomplishments.

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Excuse me

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Since I know you don't respect me, you're being either sarcastic or dishonest by calling me "sir".

Firstly, responding to my statement of "Being an idiot should not..." with "One of the ways of being stupid is thinking and behaving as though the world gives a damn about our ideas of should and should not." means you think my statement is evidence I'm stupid.

Secondly, responding to my statement of "I'll look back through the Weimar Constitution..." with "Should you actually read the Weimar Constitution..." means you think my statement was a lie. Not that you care, but I had read through almost all of Section II (titled something like "The Rights and Duties of a German Citizen" ) before I made my statement about looking back.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Edit . . .

Nu  25

EDIT :: The temple was built by Herod . . 

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

blacklight915 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Since I know you don't respect me, you're being either sarcastic or dishonest by calling me "sir".

I dislike bickering but lets give it a try.

Quote:
Firstly, responding to my statement of "Being an idiot should not..." with "One of the ways of being stupid is thinking and behaving as though the world gives a damn about our ideas of should and should not." means you think my statement is evidence I'm stupid.

The being an idiot had the emphasis on the SHOULD NOT that you brought up. I see no reason to retreat from my position that dealing with the world in terms of what should be is not rational.

Quote:
Secondly, responding to my statement of "I'll look back through the Weimar Constitution..." with "Should you actually read the Weimar Constitution..." means you think my statement was a lie. Not that you care, but I had read through almost all of Section II (titled something like "The Rights and Duties of a German Citizen" ) before I made my statement about looking back.

Congrats on actually reading it however I have no idea why you would think that topic would apply to who has citizenship. I can only plead my attention was on the (disrespectful?)

Quote:
Not that you care, I imagine.
part of your statement.

1) You appear to be confusing respect for the person with respect for the opinions of a person.

2) You appear to think posting in public should not encounter others disagreeing with what is posted.

www.ussliberty.org

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:I see no

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I see no reason to retreat from my position that dealing with the world in terms of what should be is not rational.

While I would agree in most cases, I think laws are an exception.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

why you would think that topic would apply to who has citizenship

Oh, well, I just assumed the Weimar Constitution would list the rights of, and requirements to be, a German citizen at the time.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

1) You appear to be confusing respect for the person with respect for the opinions of a person.

Oh, yeah, I was. Sorry about that.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

2) You appear to think posting in public should not encounter others disagreeing with what is posted.

Not at all. I stated "I think I'm done talking..." because I was under the impression you thought I was a liar, not because you disagreed with me.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:*Yawn* You'll

Vastet wrote:
*Yawn* You'll notice I haven't stopped responding to you. I just have to save up my energy for when you say something completely ridiculous. Otherwise I'll get burned out. I don't care enough about either side to delve in to the ancient histories of both. I've concluded the only viable solution to the problem is to crush them both exactly the same way the allies crushed Germany after WWII. A lengthy and dirty and painful scenario, but it's already worse than that and has been for decades anyway. And in the end result you just might see a prosperous and united people who have every right to be proud of their accomplishments.

I am almost with you on that. The only thing that is stopping me is that there ARE enough secular people in both camps, not enough, but enough to me that the collateral damage would not be worth it to me.  In a utopia solution I'd put a nuke in the center of both populations and say, "The next person, from either side that throws another punch both of you are going to be fucking vaporized".

Noony is still stupidly saying "he started it" then hypocritically points out ancient history claiming that this current shit is not about ancient history, when without ancient history would not be happening now. Then stupidly forgets that "poor me" has a shelf life, and ignores that I also say to Israel the "poor me crap" is also wearing thin with me.

Do the assholes on both sides give one fuck about the rest of the world? It seems like they dont. I wouldn't give one fuck about an all out war between them if it didn't drag the rest of the world into it. But it will and since I live here too, I do give a damn.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Religion has almost nothing

Religion has almost nothing to do with the conflicts in the middle east. Religion is merely the tool that identifies who's side you are on, because the countries don't matter.
The problems are the result of Western meddling. First the Europeans, then the Americans. I imagine the Chinese will be next. The shit won't sette down unless they either get left alone from all external parties (which will never happen), or all external parties crush them all back into the stone age and rebuild it.
Either way it will be decades or centuries at best.