Tornado victim to Wolf Blitzer about thanking the lord "I'm an atheist".

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tornado victim to Wolf Blitzer about thanking the lord "I'm an atheist".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tassman
atheist
Tassman's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least ...

At least she was honest, if hesitant.  Great stuff!  One gets very tired of the "We're so blessed the Lord killed all them and spared me" crap.  

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." – Christopher Hitchens

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tassman wrote:Brian37

Tassman wrote:

At least she was honest, if hesitant.  Great stuff!  One gets very tired of the "We're so blessed the Lord killed all them and spared me" crap.  

Yea, god saves one lane in a bowling ally and 9 of the pins, but cant save or chooses not to save 9 kids. And spares an atheist too.

It just bothers believers of all religions that there is no god and no comic book explanation needed to explain the good or bad that happens in life.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog