Size really does matter, though only a bit

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Size really does matter, though only a bit

they (women) preferred men who were tall, long and V-shaped. Overall, body shape accounted for about 80 per cent of the variation in attractiveness scores, penis size about six per cent and height about five per cent.

“The finding suggests that selection on penis size is potentially as strong as selection on stature.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health/science-has-spoken-penis-size-matters-relatively/article10875676/

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:they (women)

Vastet wrote:
they (women) preferred men who were tall, long and V-shaped.

I don't think I'd like a V-shaped penis

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Somehow I knew you'd be the

Somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
User is offlineOffline
Interest in the penis

Interest in the penis only (6%) but interest in a pulchritudinous body (80%) looks like the body won.

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 They forgot to measure the

They forgot to measure the most important part of a man's anatomy... his wallet. 

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just noticed.......

Beyond Saving wrote:

They forgot to measure the most important part of a man's anatomy... his wallet. 

I have noticed in the last few years that when I go to high priced mens stores at the local  mall (one of the largest in the world) middle of the (working) day there are a number of youger women "checking me out";  some even flirt with me, has I walk around with a shopping bag with a "name" on it. This never happened years ago when I was young, slender and sexy and shopping at By-way or some other low end store.  Untill I read your post I reguarded it as a "daddy" fixation but of course it's more like a possible "suger daddy" wish.   Where were those hottie's when I was young single and horny?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: They

Beyond Saving wrote:

Yes, as I've got older I do prefer the bulge in the back pocket.

Charles Dickens

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's .......

It's all so confusing. I just want a woman who wants me for my aggressive Atheist values!

Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:It's all so

Abu Lahab wrote:

It's all so confusing. I just want a woman who wants me for my aggressive Atheist values!

Don't be confused.  One thing doesn't preclude another.

Charles Dickens

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
they (women) preferred men who were tall, long and V-shaped. Overall, body shape accounted for about 80 per cent of the variation in attractiveness scores, penis size about six per cent and height about five per cent. “The finding suggests that selection on penis size is potentially as strong as selection on stature.” http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health/science-has-spoken-penis-size-matters-relatively/article10875676/

But since both are almost trivial compared to body shape it hardly seems wasting a good sock on improving things. Although socks are cheeper than lifts and worth a bit more.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml