Chuck Norris is a black belt PATRIOT

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Nobody's going to rob your

Nobody's going to rob your place, Charlie. It looks like a dump.  

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:Nobody's

Anonymouse wrote:

Why? Because of the house or who lives in it?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
WTF? Who protected your

WTF? 

Who protected your rights, and who stood up for the criminals?  I now know that Chuck Norris can utter a true, false dichotomy.  No logic ninja, he is, Yoda thinks.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:Nobody's

Anonymouse wrote:

LOL

I laughed also at the sign "We don't dial 911". Glad I don't live my life in stressed out hypothetical fears.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Perhaps

Perhaps Chuck Norris is a bit too old for roundhouse kicks and kung fu moves.

Much easier for him to just blow someone away than do all of those karate moves.

Speaking of which, does anyone remember the name of the movie where he plays the part of a cop that is fighting some undead/government experiment type of guy ?

I can't remember all of it, or whether the dude was genetically engineered (since it was the 80s I am going to say that genetically engineered was probably not a part of the plot).

But, I remember as a young kid watching it. This thing/villain was like some sort of Jason/Frankenstein that Chuck Norris was going up against. Not one of his better flicks, but one of the earliest ones that I remember, along with a couple of others.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Harley, Don't know my

Hey Harley,
Don't know my Carlos Ray Norris films, but here is his list.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001569/filmotype?mode=desktop

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Hey

ex-minister wrote:
Hey Harley, Don't know my Carlos Ray Norris films, but here is his list. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001569/filmotype?mode=desktop

Ah yes !

Thanks for that list.

The film was : Silent Rage.

I get it confused with another one of his called : The Hero and The Terror.

Both are not your typical Norris flicks.

Norris is a cop after a serial killer in both of them.

The villain in silent rage is supposedly indestructible because of some phony "cure". A plot like that could have only been made in the 80s.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Chuck Norris is a fricken

Chuck Norris is a fricken loon, a fit loon, but a loon none the less.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Antipatris
atheist
Antipatris's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Antipatris wrote: 

Antipatris wrote:

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Antipatris wrote: I love

Antipatris wrote:

I love this meme, I like the one that says, First Aid Kit?   Do you mean Jack Daniel's?  I know a few people like that.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Antipatris wrote: I

Antipatris wrote:

Laughing out loud

I actually think I know this dude from somewhere.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why are we drudging up this

Never mind, I don't know how I missed that this was not in "recent posts" must have clicked on the second or third page link.