Atheist themed novel

airslave
User is offlineOffline
Atheist themed novel

I have just published a novel with an atheist theme on kindle direct. There will not be a print version for a few months, and in the meantime it is available as a free download from kindle's lending library for anyone who is a member of Amazon prime. Otherwise, it is available for $4.99. If you don't have a kindle, I understand that you can download their reader to your p/c and read it that way.

I have tried to tackle the subject with a lot of humor and an interesting story, while still making a point about the improbability of the existence of God. It would have been a difficult book to find a publisher for, so I didn't try. The difficult thing now is to spread the word so that the book finds an audience. The title is ABOUT THE RAPTURE, and this is the link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A1ERVMU

It will be available free to Amazon prime members for at least 90 days, so this is a good time to give it a try. I would appreciate any help I can get in spreading the word.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard.  I hope you

Welcome aboard.  I hope you don't mind, I adjusted your link in the first post so that it connects to our Amazon associate account and we get credit for sales from this site.  Feel free to help us out and use the link elsewhere. 

airslave
User is offlineOffline
ABOUT THE RAPTURE

I don't mind and I'll be happy to post the new link elsewhere. Any suggestions as to where?