atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I don't know, I might just

I don't know, I might just have to convert to being against gay marriage because a gay guy being married to my girlfriend sounds like a pretty good deal. At the very least it will prevent her from getting the crazy idea of marrying me. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

I don't know, I might just have to convert to being against gay marriage because a gay guy being married to my girlfriend sounds like a pretty good deal. At the very least it will prevent her from getting the crazy idea of marrying me. 

Smiling

Good one.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

lol