Support Gay Marriage... OR ELSE...

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Support Gay Marriage... OR ELSE...

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I don't know, I might just

I don't know, I might just have to convert to being against gay marriage because a gay guy being married to my girlfriend sounds like a pretty good deal. At the very least it will prevent her from getting the crazy idea of marrying me. 

It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages, and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith. It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy, heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.-H.L. Mencken

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

I don't know, I might just have to convert to being against gay marriage because a gay guy being married to my girlfriend sounds like a pretty good deal. At the very least it will prevent her from getting the crazy idea of marrying me. 

Smiling

Good one.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

lol

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams