High School adopts "fantasy slut league"

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
High School adopts "fantasy slut league"

Basically, a bunch of sluts are drafted and you get points for banging them. Yes, this is at a high school. I mean what's wrong with kids these days?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fantasy-slut-league-alarms-california-high-school/story?id=17546415#.UIgQzYaA_IV

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Yes,

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Yes, this is at a high school. I mean what's wrong with kids these days?

ZOMG!!! Teenagers like to have sex?!?!?!? Teenagers set up immature sex games?!?!?!? I can't believe it. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Yes, this is at a high school. I mean what's wrong with kids these days?

ZOMG!!! Teenagers like to have sex?!?!?!? Teenagers set up immature sex games?!?!?!? I can't believe it. 

Thank you for your mature reasoned response that you most likely typed while masturbating to Shakira videos

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mmmph

I have 10 nieces with 4 in the mid to late teens bracket and they are as bolshie as fuck. And the guys they hang out with are fine with their overt fem-boss independence. 

This sounds like the sort of one-off that the sensationalist media is using to suggest all of a sudden young women have all turned into sluts, which is by no means true. 

Some people are promiscuous and others are not - both guys and girls - but the media are always looking for a headline. 

This game reflects wishful thinking on the part of lads who are not getting any, in my opinion.  

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck