Lets tear this jackass a new one.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Lets tear this jackass a new one.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Same old crap,

Brian37 wrote:

Same old crap, Hitler and Stalin blah blah blah blah blah.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/hitler-escapes-atheists-arguments/story-e6frfhqf-1226324219286

Fuck.... please cut and paste. I'm not signing up for 2 free months... it's a waste of my time. don't need that fucking newspaper.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
I got it. I had to cut and

I got it. I had to cut and past the title of the article and then google it. This allowed me a "different path" to read it.

As for Hitler, why do people believe a crazy politician? He spoke out against all religions only to work over the masses and get them in a rage. He spoke out against Atheism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, every one. He was nuts.

Stupid article written by a stupid agnostic with political motives.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
It's a rag

That's a Murdoch paper and Andrew Bolt is a serial lunatic who seems to be Australia's answer to Beck etc.

They do have quite good footy coverage though, but I stopped reading it when the paywall went up.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
x wrote:That's a Murdoch

x wrote:

That's a Murdoch paper and Andrew Bolt is a serial lunatic who seems to be Australia's answer to Beck etc.

They do have quite good footy coverage though, but I stopped reading it when the paywall went up.

Yeah I got in to the paper through google. I skimmed through it then looked up who Bolt was; I got the same feedback.

He's a stool.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
x wrote:That's a Murdoch

x wrote:

When Hitchens or Dawkins get rich saying "god does not exist" they are evil greedy pigs. When Murdoch gets rich overseeing a lying empire and 700 Club called Fux News, he is "blessed".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:x wrote:That's

Brian37 wrote:

x wrote:

When Hitchens or Dawkins get rich saying "god does not exist" they are evil greedy pigs. When Murdoch gets rich overseeing a lying empire and 700 Club called Fux News, he is "blessed".

Murdoch is a atheist.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

x wrote:

Murdoch is a atheist.

I did not know that. Well, this is further proof that just because other people share the same label, doesn't make them clones of each other.

He is a greedy dick and piece of shit to me.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

x wrote:

Murdoch is a atheist.

I did not know that. Well, this is further proof that just because other people share the same label, doesn't make them clones of each other.

He claims to be a practicing christian.... 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

x wrote:

Then we have conflicting reports because DIGITAL is saying he is an atheist. Don't really care either way, he is still a greedy dick.

Murdoch is a atheist.

He claims to be a practicing christian.... 

Well, then we have conflicting reports. You say Christian, digital says atheist. I don't care either way, he is still a greedy prick and and runs a company full of liers.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Asked if there is any truth

"Asked if there is any truth to recent press describing his newfound piety, Murdoch replies: "No. They say I'm a born again Christian and a Catholic convert and so on. I'm certainly a practicing Christian, I go to church quite a bit but not every Sunday and I tend to go to Catholic church -- because my wife is Catholic, I have not formally converted. And I get increasingly disenchanted with the C of E or Episcopalians as they call themselves here. But no, I'm not intensely religious as I'm sometimes described." Interviewed in 1992. Nicholas Coleridge, Paper Tigers (1993), p. 487."

from here.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:"Asked if there

Kapkao wrote:

"Asked if there is any truth to recent press describing his newfound piety, Murdoch replies: "No. They say I'm a born again Christian and a Catholic convert and so on. I'm certainly a practicing Christian, I go to church quite a bit but not every Sunday and I tend to go to Catholic church -- because my wife is Catholic, I have not formally converted. And I get increasingly disenchanted with the C of E or Episcopalians as they call themselves here. But no, I'm not intensely religious as I'm sometimes described." Interviewed in 1992. Nicholas Coleridge, Paper Tigers (1993), p. 487."

from here.

I find any one who is as scrupulous as he is not to be following christian values, no matter how much he goes to church.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
mebbe he's one of the lizard

mebbe he's one of the lizard people

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:mebbe he's one

Kapkao wrote:

mebbe he's one of the lizard people

ooh, good point!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I find it hard to believe

I find it hard to believe that people would lie about religious identification in this day and age, so the only 'rational' explanation is... he's a "shape-shifting reptilian".

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)