Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mine, too...

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:  ^

Atheistextremist wrote:

^ What does that have to do with either toasters or toast?

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Quote:^ What does that have

Quote:

Well, they seem to be his gods since they can USE said toaster, make eggs and sizzle bacon in the morning on top of a morning blow job/sex session.

Shit, what if all my ex's were really gods and I unwittingly renounced them and, every time I'm single, I become a full-blown atheist again?!?!?!?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

Well, they seem to be his gods since they can USE said toaster, make eggs and sizzle bacon in the morning on top of a morning blow job/sex session.

Well, what do you know? My avatar simulates what you do every morning as you cook your breakfast alone.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Well, what do you

Quote:
Well, what do you know? My avatar simulates what you do every morning as you cook your breakfast alone.

My dear, your avatar represents the effect your opinions have on here.

Do me a favor and make the following one of your priorities:

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

Cylons were called toasters in Battlestar Galactica.

The 3 pictured are Caprica 6, D'Anna and Sharon aka Boomer who all were Cylons.

Don't get Sci-Fi Channel in Canada?

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:

My dear, your avatar represents the effect your opinions have on here.

Do me a favor and make the following one of your priorities:

Oh, you're going to put me in my place? Well do it.

You know what I do to guys like you? I make them get on all fours and beg me for treats

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

I never watched Battlestar Galactica

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

I never watched Battlestar Galactica

That explains why you didn't get it.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

You know what I do to guys like you? I make them get on all fours and beg me for treats

Please, not this crap again.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Please, not this crap again.

I'm not pretending to be drunk.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Oh, you're going to

Quote:

Yeah, that's not conceited or anything.  That's all the reason I need to be more misogynistic!

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override wrote: Yeah,

Sage_Override wrote:

Yeah, that's not conceited or anything.  That's all the reason I need to be more misogynistic!

Which one of those are you going to use to get me to stop bitching?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

I'm going to hazard a guess that most of the pics posted here are attempting to break the formatting of the page

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:   I'm

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I'm not pretending to be drunk

Never accused you of being drunk.  I imagine that your status as a social outcast is quite independent of your alleged fondness for alcohol.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
I am the toasters' god. I

I am the toasters' god. I give it life and take it away, at my whim. I tell it to do things, and it complies, or I obliterate it forever. It does nothing without my consent.

/auto-win script

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Heywood Banks...

lol... very funny.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override wrote:Yeah,

Sage_Override wrote:

Sadly, these two images have more meaning in them than the entire thread combined

(btw, nice image macro/motivational sage)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: I'm

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I'm not pretending to be drunk.

actually, i regret hounding you on that, because you were a lot more interesting before.

emphasis on more.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson