atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I rarely find April fools

I rarely find April fools jokes entertaining. On average they are contrived and predictable.

That said, there have been some really good ones. I vaguely remember one from the late 90's that was about Nintendo releasing games on the Playstation that sent ripples of chaos through the entire gaming community.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Srsly?Google Quest totally

Srsly?

Google Quest totally beats the fuck out of Test Drive 3. Sticking out tongue

(I wish I had bothered to take some screenshots )

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Digital, if it makes you

Digital, if it makes you feel any better. I got pawned yesterday at work.

My co-worker pulled out his cell phone, implying that I was going to talk to our boss over the phone, upon me walking into work and said "Hey Brian, the boss said he told you to take the day off", and all I could think was "What did I do wrong, I want to work today"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog