Christians Protesting at the Reason Rally

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christians Protesting at the Reason Rally

A bunch of Christians are planning to protest at the Reason Rally on March 24, 2012:

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/christians_protesting_at_the_reason_rally/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Philosophicus wrote:A bunch

Philosophicus wrote:

A bunch of Christians are planning to protest at the Reason Rally on March 24, 2012:

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/christians_protesting_at_the_reason_rally/

Cool, the best way to give those whom you don't want people to listen to is to shit like this. Bring it on, you think you will put us on display, but we are the ones that are going to expose you and your right wing gang minion mindset on display.

Atheists are not the ones who hate gays. Atheists aren't the ones who call women whores because they value birth control. Atheists value education. So yea, please protest us, keep your hands to yourself, that's all we ask, we'll do the same.

This is exactly what we want. The science of evolution and DNA, vs stories of talking bushes and snakes. Bring it on. Getting pissed at us and protesting us is the same childish behavior the Church had when Galileo told the truth about the nature of our solar system.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Hey Brian,

It's interesting you said "Right Wing." For people who say politics is isolated from religion are sure retardend. I mean, your religion of atheism is the cause of you being on the left loon side. lol.

I will be attending the rational rally or whatever it's called. i will be there and will meet you and you won't even know it.

I'm shocked I wasn't invited. then you guys could have met me instead of me sneaking in. Is Sapients red head slut going to be there? you know the one that helped him debate Kirk and ray? lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

It's interesting you said "Right Wing." For people who say politics is isolated from religion are sure retardend. I mean, your religion of atheism is the cause of you being on the left loon side. lol.

I will be attending the rational rally or whatever it's called. i will be there and will meet you and you won't even know it.

I'm shocked I wasn't invited. then you guys could have met me instead of me sneaking in. Is Sapients red head slut going to be there? you know the one that helped him debate Kirk and ray? lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I have a much better understanding of the founders than you ever will jackass. I never said religion doesn't affect politics, it is that we need to prevent monopolies of power so a fascist state is not set up.

Don't blame me for "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion" or "No religious test' or the Barbary treaty article 11 "As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

If you have a beef with the fact that Christians don't own a monopoly of power, blame the founders, not me.

And to all reading this, Jean blames the Japanese Tsunami on America not sucking up to his god. 13,000 people died.

Good, show up, we need a goon to laugh at.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Hey Brian,

The Establishment Clause is about Congress claiming a single denominational religion, Not ANY religion. lol. This is historically absurd since Congress would pray constantly.

To say separation of church and state based on 1 founder in a private letter He had to some Baptists is not logically to then use that as interpretation anyhow. You would need the intrepretation of more then one since there are many.

And on top of that, what Jefferson meant was separation FROM church and state if you read the letter in the context.

Another example of liberal hypocrisy and public school brainwashing.

I may pickit outside when I need a break from the thick bullshit, and come back in.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

The Establishment Clause is about Congress claiming a single denominational religion, Not ANY religion. lol. This is historically absurd since Congress would pray constantly.

To say separation of church and state based on 1 founder in a private letter He had to some Baptists is not logically to then use that as interpretation anyhow. You would need the intrepretation of more then one since there are many.

And on top of that, what Jefferson meant was separation FROM church and state if you read the letter in the context.

Another example of liberal hypocrisy and public school brainwashing.

I may pickit outside when I need a break from the thick bullshit, and come back in.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No jackass, there was more than one founder who signed the Constitution. If anything public schools fail miserably with that document because of revisionist pricks like you.

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS AN ANTI MONOPOLY LAW, NOT AN ANTI RELIGION LAW, you combine that with no mention of the god of Jesus and in the oath of office "NO RELIGIOUS TEST' that is the WALL

It is not a sectarian document giving Christians special rights over all others it is a secular document. There is no popularity clause in the First Amendment setting up government favoritism where non Christians are treated as mere pets.

And the founders certainly wouldn't have let a prick like you who blames the Japanese Tsunami that killed 13,000 people on not sucking up to your god allowed you any input as to that language they put into it. You would have set up a theocracy, which is what they wanted to avoid.

The Constitution is not a religious law and was not ripped out of any holy book. Get over it. This is not the dark ages prick and I am not your subordinate  or pet. The Constitution is the law we all live under, it is not for your use only jackass.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Brian,

You're kind of correct. It was established so as not to have a monopoly of religion declared by congress. And of course there was more then one, but you only misquote one founder for your separation of church and state out of context motiff.

While theology is connected to politics, it is a categorical fallacy to blend them. We are talking politics not theology here. But if you want to change the subject because your mind is warped go ahead.

The constitution was influenced by the Bible dominately. In ethics and in construct. This is historical. You lefties want to re write history so as to bring up a generation of snot nosed brats. Well it's working because of the very subject i'm talking to.

You've been brainwashed kid, simple as that.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian,

You're kind of correct. It was established so as not to have a monopoly of religion declared by congress. And of course there was more then one, but you only misquote one founder for your separation of church and state out of context motiff.

While theology is connected to politics, it is a categorical fallacy to blend them. We are talking politics not theology here. But if you want to change the subject because your mind is warped go ahead.

The constitution was influenced by the Bible dominately. In ethics and in construct. This is historical. You lefties want to re write history so as to bring up a generation of snot nosed brats. Well it's working because of the very subject i'm talking to.

You've been brainwashed kid, simple as that.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

NO IT WAS NOT

They left out the words "Christianity" "Jesus" and "Bible" THOSE WORDS ARE NOT THERE. If they thought Christianity was so important to public law they were smart guys, we would see a mention there WHICH IS NOT THERE JACKASS on top of "NO RELIGIOUS TEST" being the words they DID agree to.

You stupidly try to twist "freedom of religion" as meaning "A Christian pecking order where they own the sole rights as to the Constitution where all others are mere pets at best"

THIS ISN'T ABOUT ONE FOUNDER they went even beyond that in the Barbary Treaty article 11, THE ENTIRE FUCKING CONGRESS WITHOUT DISSENT AND A PRESIDENT TO BOOT SIGNED THAT TREATY. Are you accusing that entire congress of lying? "As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion".

I am not your subordinate or your pet and there is no requirement to worship your god. The Constitution was not ripped out of any holy book.

The gap in your brain is as big as your ass and both are as big as the Grand Canyon.

Fuckwads like you would take us back to the dark ages.

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

Thanks for standing up for the separation of church and state, Brian37.  Unfortunately, I have some sad news.  Kirk Cameron is doing a new movie on March 27, 2012, about the founding fathers.  Here's the website of the pseudohistorical documentary: http://www.monumentalmovie.com/

It's called Monumental: In Search of America's National Treasure.  America just gets stupider and stupider.  Well, there is some hope -- the number of atheists is on the rise and we've got to keep educating the public, or else theocracy awaits.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

You just committed a logical fallacy. The Word TRINITY isn't in the bible either but logically that doesn't mean the concept isn't there.

Also, since the constitution was political, not theological, of course Christianity would not be directly mentinoed. However via the concepts they are reflective of the Reformation and Chrisitan thinking such as capitalism. The Great Reformer John Calvin actually via the Scriptures systemized Capitalism. The founders used the understanding of capitalism via the Christian Reformation directly for America to be successful.

But you are against capitalism, you're a communist right? consistently you are so you're against America and freedom.

Also, the majority of the founders were Biblical Christians. So naturally understanding the benefits of Chrisitanity, used it's influence to establish a new country.

you have no idea what you're talking about Brian. you are brainwashed and just parroting the lies that nutty nuts have spewed to try to rewrite what actually happen.

You're parroting public school propaganda. lol.

Also, with the Puritians and the Pilgrims being very very serious Christians, setting laws in states before they were states and before America was America also was an influence on the majority of these Chritsian founders.

It's very evil to rewrite what actually happen in the history of America. But it's typical among the communist which are all found in atheism.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

You just committed a logical fallacy. The Word TRINITY isn't in the bible either but logically that doesn't mean the concept isn't there.

Also, since the constitution was political, not theological, of course Christianity would not be directly mentinoed. However via the concepts they are reflective of the Reformation and Chrisitan thinking such as capitalism. The Great Reformer John Calvin actually via the Scriptures systemized Capitalism. The founders used the understanding of capitalism via the Christian Reformation directly for America to be successful.

But you are against capitalism, you're a communist right? consistently you are so you're against America and freedom.

Also, the majority of the founders were Biblical Christians. So naturally understanding the benefits of Chrisitanity, used it's influence to establish a new country.

you have no idea what you're talking about Brian. you are brainwashed and just parroting the lies that nutty nuts have spewed to try to rewrite what actually happen.

You're parroting public school propaganda. lol.

Also, with the Puritians and the Pilgrims being very very serious Christians, setting laws in states before they were states and before America was America also was an influence on the majority of these Chritsian founders.

It's very evil to rewrite what actually happen in the history of America. But it's typical among the communist which are all found in atheism.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No I am NOT a communist jackass, that is merely FUCKED NEWS bullshit people like you buy from dip shits like Beck and Rush.

John Stewart is not poor, Stephen Cobert is not poor, Suze Orman is not poor and even Warren Buffet A BILLIONAIRE  said our tax rate is lopsided and hurts the lower end.  Got anymore bullshit stereotypes you want to falsely spew?

No, the founders were a MIX of deist, Freemason and Unitarian and different sects of Christianity, they were NOT all right wing baptists or right wing Catholics. MIX- NOT MONOCHROMATIC,  JACKASS.

OH  President John Adams that you falsely think wrote the Barbary Treaty all by himself and put a gun to congresses head and forced them all to sign it WAS the more religiously conservative of the bunch. EVEN HE did not claim that our Constitution was ripped out of the bible otherwise why sign "As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion".?

You have nothing jackass. America is founded on freedom, not theocracy jackass.

We have Joe Lieberman a Jew and Muslim Keith Elleson and atheist Pete Stark all serving in OUR CONGRESS, not because it was founded on Christianity but founded on "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion" and "NO RELIGIOUS TEST"

If you had your way those congress people would have never been able to serve.

You have the logic of Bill Ocrappy, "Crap goes in, crap goes out, you can't explain that".

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

Some were deist, but the majority were Christians. But even the deists were influenced by Christianity greatly and did what Dan Barker does, used it's precepts in ethics and politics generally speaking.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Some were deist, but the majority were Christians. But even the deists were influenced by Christianity greatly and did what Dan Barker does, used it's precepts in ethics and politics generally speaking.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Drop it dumbass. "No Religious Test", does not mean "Christians own our Constitution". FUCK OFF  YOU LOOSE, we are not a theocracy jackass.