Deep Thoughts With Pat Robertson

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1704
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Deep Thoughts With Pat Robertson

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Is it just me or did the

Is it just me or did the audio not work?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1704
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
 Well, it is working for

 Well, it is working for me. Did you trying going to youtube click off the video link?

perhaps if you shut down your browser and try again.

 

He says Atheist don't believe in anything & a woman says Wiccan are religious and believe in nature so atheist should cut down all trees.

 

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: Well, it

ex-minister wrote:

 Well, it is working for me. Did you trying going to youtube click off the video link?

perhaps if you shut down your browser and try again.

 

He says Atheist don't believe in anything & a woman says Wiccan are religious and believe in nature so atheist should cut down all trees.

 

 

OH SHIT, he got us this time. Gonna go grab my Makita.

"I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation Room, an Idiot is worth a thousand laughs"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
Posts: 357
Joined: 2009-12-16
User is offlineOffline
...

Pat Robertson goes from saying "Atheists don't believe in God" to "Atheists don't believe anything."  Huh?  You can know from the word 'atheist' that atheists don't believe in at least one thing -- God.  Or any deity for that matter.  When I was watching him speak I was wondering "Does he really believe that, or is it a political trick?"  Maybe it started out with him realizing that he was lying, and then he started getting the effect he liked so he kept doing it. 

And as for that lady saying atheists should attack trees because Wiccans worship them, we know that trees exist.  We don't need to attack the true belief that trees exist.  God is an unsupported belief that should be attacked.  They don't understand that atheists attack the belief in deities, not deities.  After all, we're atheists!  We don't believe in deities.

By the way, ex-minister, I like your title "Deep Thoughts With Pat Robertson"!


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Philosophicus wrote:Pat

Philosophicus wrote:

Pat Robertson goes from saying "Atheists don't believe in God" to "Atheists don't believe anything."  Huh?  You can know from the word 'atheist' that atheists don't believe in at least one thing -- God.  Or any deity for that matter.  When I was watching him speak I was wondering "Does he really believe that, or is it a political trick?"  Maybe it started out with him realizing that he was lying, and then he started getting the effect he liked so he kept doing it. 

And as for that lady saying atheists should attack trees because Wiccans worship them, we know that trees exist.  We don't need to attack the true belief that trees exist.  God is an unsupported belief that should be attacked.  They don't understand that atheists attack the belief in deities, not deities.  After all, we're atheists!  We don't believe in deities.

By the way, ex-minister, I like your title "Deep Thoughts With Pat Robertson"!

Too bad Mad TV isn't on any more, Pat could be on "Lowered Expectations".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:ex-minister

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

 Well, it is working for me. Did you trying going to youtube click off the video link?

perhaps if you shut down your browser and try again.

 

He says Atheist don't believe in anything & a woman says Wiccan are religious and believe in nature so atheist should cut down all trees.

 

 

OH SHIT, he got us this time. Gonna go grab my Makita.

"I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation Room, an Idiot is worth a thousand laughs"

I gave up hope after reading about his Bundy interviews...

 

What can I say, folks? Porn has rot my brains.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1376
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
If you take your nap, I will give you a box of juice later

ex-minister wrote:

 

He says Atheist don't believe in anything & a woman says Wiccan are religious and believe in nature so atheist should cut down all trees.

 

 

 .. freeze frame ..


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Pat for President!!!

Hello Opie,

Pat has problems. His son is even worse. His son is like a wart that needs to be popped. the Wicca comment made no sense. I like that black girl but she was off on that one. Wiccans venerate and worship trees in a method similar to animism.

but so, who cares?

But whether pat's a christian or not, he's dead on about islam being a religion of pests that ought to either be terminated or placed in some wasteland prison.

yeah, we really should bomb the kaaba, they're not going to stop until we do. Vaporize it. Send pamplets like we did in WWII and then kboom. in Jesus name.

Oh Opie Apostate, you're an ex minister, what church did you apostasise from?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello Opie,

Pat has problems. His son is even worse. His son is like a wart that needs to be popped. the Wicca comment made no sense. I like that black girl but she was off on that one. Wiccans venerate and worship trees in a method similar to animism.

but so, who cares?

But whether pat's a christian or not, he's dead on about islam being a religion of pests that ought to either be terminated or placed in some wasteland prison.

yeah, we really should bomb the kaaba, they're not going to stop until we do. Vaporize it. Send pamplets like we did in WWII and then kboom. in Jesus name.

Oh Opie Apostate, you're an ex minister, what church did you apostasise from?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Hey Jean, come back to make yourself look like an ass again? To new readers who might not know reading this, Jean spent a stint last year flaming the board with crap, including claiming Japan's tsunami was a warning from God to us to "wake up". Little did this ass hat know that my x-wife was Japanese.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Brian,

You are trying to use an emotionl argument of pity to show i'm wrong. This is a very well known logical fallacy known as the appeal to pity.

Your wife being japanese and your emotions don't affect reality. lol.

And why do you keep bringing that up Brian? that was a while ago. We really should move past this and think on more topics.

You're an emotional man Brian, super sensitive. I probably made you cry, i did not mean for you to have tears in the past, but what is is what is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Brian,You

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian,

You are trying to use an emotionl argument of pity to show i'm wrong. This is a very well known logical fallacy known as the appeal to pity.

Your wife being japanese and your emotions don't affect reality. lol.

And why do you keep bringing that up Brian? that was a while ago. We really should move past this and think on more topics.

You're an emotional man Brian, super sensitive. I probably made you cry, i did not mean for you to have tears in the past, but what is is what is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

It wouldn't matter if my wife were black, Jewish or Hindu. You used Japan in your argument in  that they were a warning from YOUR god to us. That is not a reality, that is merely a childish pathetic threat. Yea I was emotional about it. You picked on innocent people for no other reason than to gain attention to yourself. You are a pile of shit.

You didn't take me on directly at that point. You claimed god was willing to hold the Japanese hostage to get to me. That is sick and childish and pathetic.

I wont back off the fact that you picked on someone WITH an education TWO DEGREES IN FACT, who never committed a crime who is far more empathetic and a humanitarian than you could ever come close to being. She has more morals in her left pinky than you will ever have in a thousand lifetimes.. But because she was Japanese it is ok for your fictional super hero to use her to blackmail me.

LIKE I SAID you a pathetic piece of shit. FUCK YOU.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Brian,

Most of your arguments with me are very emotional. That is what i've been saying this whole time. Emotional thinking is  by definition irrational and absurd. Now if you  must defend emotional thinking, then you and the witches will have something in common.

But for fun emotional brian, why don't you put your wife on here and say hi. Have her post something towards me. I' mean she has 2 degrees right, so let's do this.

And Brian, eventually we need to move past this and be friends

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian,

Most of your arguments with me are very emotional. That is what i've been saying this whole time. Emotional thinking is  by definition irrational and absurd. Now if you  must defend emotional thinking, then you and the witches will have something in common.

But for fun emotional brian, why don't you put your wife on here and say hi. Have her post something towards me. I' mean she has 2 degrees right, so let's do this.

And Brian, eventually we need to move past this and be friends

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I have emotions dickfuck! I am not trying to deny that.

YOU FUCKED with a society that did nothing wrong(when claiming the Tsunami was a warning to us) when you claimed that the Tsunami was God's work. And it wasn't, according to you, aimed at them, but at us. YOU USED my wife and her country to blackmail me.

YEA damned right I am going to get emotional about it. You are a dick and dicks need to be bitch slapped! Maybe you should stop being a dick.

No, I would never be friends  an asshole like you who advocates a god who takes hostages who are a third party to a beef they have nothing to do with.

FUCK YOU is about the only thing you understand.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

It's okay to have emotions, but they are not to be used in argument. if you argue purely emotional, then according to the dictates of logic you argue in absurdity.

But if you believe God doesn't exist or whatever your denomination of atheism is, then what's the big deal? Brian, your anger at me and your hate for God is obvious and even if you realized God is real and true and still wouldn't submit to him.

The reason for this is because you're a very proud man. You are not humble Brian. You're arrogant angry and proud. That's pretty poor.

Japan has a lot of evil occultism in it. But when you argue, use logic, if you still desire to be absurd, then i'll just let you go and be a display for all on here on how absurd and irrational atheism actually is, so keep it up.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Brian,You

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian,

You are trying to use an emotionl argument of pity to show i'm wrong. This is a very well known logical fallacy known as the appeal to pity.

Your wife being japanese and your emotions don't affect reality. lol.

And why do you keep bringing that up Brian? that was a while ago. We really should move past this and think on more topics.

You're an emotional man Brian, super sensitive. I probably made you cry,, but what is is what is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

I see this guy is still around, thanks for the lolz. "i did not mean for you to have tears in the past" The phrasing was great and I did lol so thanks mr. super troll.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13235
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

It's okay to have emotions, but they are not to be used in argument. if you argue purely emotional, then according to the dictates of logic you argue in absurdity.

But if you believe God doesn't exist or whatever your denomination of atheism is, then what's the big deal? Brian, your anger at me and your hate for God is obvious and even if you realized God is real and true and still wouldn't submit to him.

The reason for this is because you're a very proud man. You are not humble Brian. You're arrogant angry and proud. That's pretty poor.

Japan has a lot of evil occultism in it. But when you argue, use logic, if you still desire to be absurd, then i'll just let you go and be a display for all on here on how absurd and irrational atheism actually is, so keep it up.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Ladies and gents reading this, this response is for you, not Jean.

He calls me emotional. So what, I think it is perfectly reasonable when you attack Japan, a third party, with your god claim, and claim he used them to threaten the United States, and make the mistake of picking on my Japanese x wife, and her family and our friends, who are NOT criminals in a country that has been our best friend, when 13,000 people died as a result of that natural disaster , Jean wants to say I am emotional about it. DAMNED FUCKING RIGHT!

Now if this is how HE, and I am sure not all believers think like him. BUT YEA if this is the way he wants to view his god claim, then yea, as a claim, I find it vile and I would hate such a deity if it were real.

But the reality is folks, is that I hate him as an individual, just as I would hate a Muslim if they threatened violence using their god to do so.

Jean is nothing more than a troll folks. There are plenty of believers who dont act like him whom I can have a real debate with even if I may roll my eyes at ANY deity claim. Jean represents to me the worst our species has to offer.

So every time he posts and tries to pull this crap, I am going to remind all reading this that he(NOT ALL BELIEVERS) just him, he views his god as a hostage taker to make threats to others. Always keep that in mind folks when you read his posts.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 2647
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Pat Robertson is looney. He

Pat Robertson is looney. He says things which are so ignorant that it amazes me that people will still actually follow or listen to him ramble.

I watched the video and I'm not sure what point he was trying to make, is it that atheists don't believe in a god/anything or that atheists protest other people from believing in "whatever"?

He also makes a nod to the forest service and the only thing I remember happening with the forestry service is at the gift shop near the grand canyon. A theist who worked in the department bought books about how "god made the grand canyon in one a very short period of time, like a flood" and when atheists heard about it they protested saying that the books had to be removed.

http://cybercomputing.com/freeinquiry//skeptic/badgeology/grandcanyon/controversy.htm

 

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1376
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Nail on the head

Digitialbeachbum said "Pat Robertson is looney. He says things which are so ignorant that it amazes me that people will still actually follow or listen to him ramble"

Never am I  failed to be flooded to observe how a single comment says almost everything   Good night everybody were done