Rick Santorum almost throws up on the separation of church and state

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rick Santorum almost throws up on the separation of church and state

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is part 2 The Daily

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is a link to what I

Here is a link to what I posted over at Atheist Forums about this very subject. I did not expect my response to get as much attention as it did.

http://www.atheistforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32637&start=30

He also went after JFK claiming that was the start of secularism. NO YOU FUCKING (Scrotorum)IDIOT, the First Amendment was the start of secularism, "no religious test" was the start of secularism.

AND what this fuckwad also failed to mention is even Mitt had to say as a Mormon "I will not use my article of faith to legislate"

This is the same childish right wing crap which is nothing but sour grapes when the opposition wins an election.

What would Scrotorum suggest? A religious litmus test? FINE which one dip shit? Baptist, Catholic, what if a Jew wants to run for office, or a Muslim, or an atheist? If religious law is ok for government then when a Jew wins you cant eat pork. Or if a Muslim wins, they can put you to death for blasphemy.

WAY TO THINK DIP SHIT!

To any right wingers reading this, especially the younger ones. Secularism has wrongfully been turned into a dirty word. For the past 50 + years people like Falwell and Robertson have taken the concept of government neutrality on the issue of religion, and falsely painted it as being fascist or anti-religion.

SECULARISM is why theocracies like Iran cannot take hold here. Secularism is why we don't live in the dark ages. Secularism is why people cannot be burned because some nut thinks they are witches. Secularism is what has allowed women and blacks to fight people who used their bibles as an excuse to oppress them.

Secularism is why we have Joe Lieberman, a Jew, Muslim Keith Ellesson, all sorts of different sects of Christianity, and even an atheist in Pete Stark serving in our congress.

SECULARISM is not evil. Thinking that laws can be ripped out of holly books IS EVIL. If people like Scrotorum think a government run on religion is good, go live in Iran as a Christian and try to open your mouth there.

OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP using the Bill of Rights as toilet paper. I am so glad Scrotorum had no hand in writing our Consitution. And what is really sad is that the person, Thomas Jefferson, if he ran today, knowing his blasphemy of religion, being a deist himself, could not get elected today because of the damage people like Scrotorum have successfully marketed for the last 50 years.

IT IS UP to the rest of us to take back that word, to promote "No religious test" and protect government neutrality. People like Scrotorum only want freedom to set up a religious pecking order where at best, non-Christians, and people outside his sect and political party are AT BEST treated like pets to sit at the back of the bus.

NO SCROTORURM, not here, not now, not ever. The days of the back of the bus are over. Our Constitution is ours and was not ripped out of the bible, or any holy book for that matter.

People like him shit on the motto "E pulrubus Unum", and it will take the rest of us to protect it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well said, Brian37

Well said, Brian37

Religion Kills !!!

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 oh yeah, Santorum wouldn't

oh yeah, Santorum wouldn't be happy with any of the original presidents. Episcopalians & god-forbid Unitarians. 

Religion Kills !!!