Atheists win university debate

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists win university debate

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/have-a-little-faith-at-nyu-the-debate-rages-on/

The Title of the article is "Have a little faith? At NYU, The Debate Rages On. From New York Times.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Nice to see Matthew

Nice to see Matthew Chapman there.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
IMO.

I just sat through the whole video,  a bit of a marathon at 1 hour 47 + minutes.  I am still an atheist so don't worry. Rabbi Wolpe I like but not enough to by into his theology, D'Sousa I always find irretating.   In fact has anyone seen the sitcom  "Rules of engagement"?  Dinesh looks exactly like the brown nosing character 'Jimmy' and in so meny ways acts like him. I like 'Jimmy' and the show and I found myself nearly giggleing when D'Sousa spoke, he sounded so much like David Spades'  South African born 'gopher'.  Dinesh is a 'gopher'  but d'Sousa I loathe.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?