New youtube guide out in 4-6 months

atheisteatsgod
User is offlineOffline
New youtube guide out in 4-6 months

I am writing a youtube atheist guide to religion, faith, and belief. I have many known youtube atheists involved such as Dprjones, Proportionalresponse, Aronra, Edwardcurrent, Greatbigbore, Brettppalmer, 43alley and many many others. If you have any suggestions to make the book better please feel free to contact me.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 darkmatter2525religiousfict

darkmatter2525

religiousfiction

zomgitscriss

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

atheisteatsgod
User is offlineOffline

I actually did ask Darkmatter2525 and didn't  get a response. I have asked many well known youtube atheists and have gotten a great reply so far. I certainly would love to get Darkmatter2525 involved if there is time.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
What sort of work is this to

What sort of work is this to be?  Do you intend for it to be satirical, or are you looking to educate?

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
It is a compilation of many

It is a compilation of many great youtube atheists who have done their research on the topic, and I feel they have something to say. I am gathering the youtube community to come together and write a piece each for the book. I will also profile the dangers in brainwashing children according to the supposed law of the bible. There are many evil christians and christian groups who claim to be doing the work of a god, but in fact either lie for money or threaten children to hellfire if they don't believe what they are told. I intend to show that religion is an outdated concept that needs to be done away with.