Eternally damned

EternalDamnation
User is offlineOffline
Eternally damned

Hi, new member here.

I deny the holy spirit.  I make this declaration willingly, with the knowledge that the bible says this is an eternal, unforgivable sin, and that I am eternally damned for all eternity (Mark 3:28-29, blah blah blah).

I'm going to hell.   Woe is me.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's all bullshit.

I'm going to hell.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EternalDamnation wrote:Hi,

EternalDamnation wrote:

Hi, new member here.

I deny the holy spirit.  I make this declaration willingly, with the knowledge that the bible says this is an eternal, unforgivable sin, and that I am eternally damned for all eternity (Mark 3:28-29, blah blah blah).

I'm going to hell.   Woe is me.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's all bullshit.

You're right, it is all bullshit. Everyone knows all non-Muslims will burn in the Koran hell.

(note to self: Did I think this, or type it?)

Anywho, welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey, welcome! 

Hey, welcome!

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
If we get in all possible

If we get in all possible hells, and theists in all of them except for one, does that mean we get a royal flush, or something?

Jackpot.

And welcome.

Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Damnation

I'll see you there...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare