New Guy Lucas welcome

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
New Guy Lucas welcome

Hey guys and gals.

I have a friend that is coming to join us.

Facebook has connected us through one of my VERY CHRISTIAN friends.

He is also from my home town lets give him a warm welcome.....

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

mrOriginal
atheist
mrOriginal's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your wish is my command

Your wish is my command Jimmy.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
As you desire

Welcome Guy Lucas [is that pronounced Gee?]. Please post soon.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

You have a Christian friend. Wow, so that means we can be friends too. All atheists on here can be my friends. Unless you are like rednef meaning your face is read from having your butt kicked (LOL). But I kind of like him too. Though his evidence for evolution is that he spanks his monkey. I'm not sure that's academically sound.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jimmy's new Friend (Jimmy & Jean) Smiling

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Jimmy,

You have a Christian friend. Wow, so that means we can be friends too. All atheists on here can be my friends. Unless you are like rednef meaning your face is read from having your butt kicked (LOL). But I kind of like him too. Though his evidence for evolution is that he spanks his monkey. I'm not sure that's academically sound.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jimmy's new Friend (Jimmy & Jean) Smiling

That is so fucking funny.

See every time I or any other Atheist post post fact or evidence you are the one that gets ass infected. LOL

I will engage you on a peaceful level. 

I will ask that you leave the new guy alone.

He should be done developing his profile by now..

I promise that if you tear into him I will tear you to threads.

Other than that deal.

I will leave you alone and read your post with the opened mindedness that I can do!

Can you or is this just another attempted to open your bullshit dialog? 

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Jimmy

Hey Jimmy,

The only thing you could tear is your underwear from weight gain. Are you trying to brainwash your friend is that why you want me away?

Look, if you want to be a consistent atheist by being a chicken, more power to you. But if your friend wants logic and sound thinking, he will find me.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Jimmy,

The only thing you could tear is your underwear from weight gain. Are you trying to brainwash your friend is that why you want me away?

Look, if you want to be a consistent atheist by being a chicken, more power to you. But if your friend wants logic and sound thinking, he will find me.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brainwash WTF he has already made up his mind.

and no i did not make his mind for him.

People like you give us all that we need.

BTW whats with the fat crack. I am 6 ft. tall and 180 LBS.

Rock hard and i have a iron tongue that the girls love...LOL