atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hello forum!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Welcome on board and do not be afraid to write a little more about yourself. I'm an atheist living near Toronto Canada. How about you?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

jeffphansen77
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I'm a non-flying teapot

I'm a non-flying teapot believer from Stephenville, Texas. I labor in a dark, satanic oilfield pipe mill to support my woman & 3 children & live for books, my pets, & rare days off. 

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
jeffphansen77 wrote:I'm a

jeffphansen77 wrote:

I'm a non-flying teapot believer from Stephenville, Texas. I labor in a dark, satanic oilfield pipe mill to support my woman & 3 children & live for books, my pets, & rare days off. 

OMG!!! I found my soulmate... except for texas... and pets... but everything else sounds about right... oh and the work thing... and the beliefs... ok never mind, I also have three children and I'm an atheist, I think that's about all we have in common.  I think I owned a book once, it was propping my kitchen table.

I always get so excited when I meet someone new, you're lucky I didn't hump your leg.

welcome to the forum

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

jeffphansen77
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Thanks, forum. here's a big

Thanks, forum. here's a big e-hug back (my leg is in a relationship though). Time to check out this neighborhood...

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey from Oz

Jeff. Pleased to meet you.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL

Ktulu wrote:

jeffphansen77 wrote:

OMG!!! I found my soulmate... except for texas... and pets... but everything else sounds about right... oh and the work thing... and the beliefs... ok never mind, I also have three children and I'm an atheist, I think that's about all we have in common.  I think I owned a book once, it was propping my kitchen table.

I always get so excited when I meet someone new, you're lucky I didn't hump your leg.

welcome to the forum

But we might have to get you fixed if you don't stop that leg thing.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another G'day from Australia

Another G'day from Australia (AKA 'Oz' ).

Welcome, hope you enjoy what goes on here.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Ktulu

Jeffrick wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

jeffphansen77 wrote:

welcome to the forum

But we might have to get you fixed if you don't stop that leg thing.

My thoughts exactly, I do have three kids (well two are twins, I was aiming for two but didn't get a say).  You know those balls hanging in the review mirror in cars?  My wife pretty much drives around with my balls hanging there.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Jeff

Hi Jeff,

So you're a wannabe satanist/atheist of the LaVey wannabe style. Give me a break. However, Jeff is very consistent as an atheist. Hey Jeff, does your absurdity make your butt look big, - yes it does.

Welcome to the forum my crazy nutty nuts friend. Nothing good comes from Texas (except Salsa).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Greetings and welcome. Enjoy

Greetings and welcome.

Enjoy our trained trolls.

jeffphansen77
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Howdy, Jean. That thure

Howdy, Jean. That thure namayurs Frinch? This iz Teksus 'an we ain' takin' no guff frum know surlyass  frincheez 'rown hur! Them pooduls y'all got is pretty fine dawgs thow. An that salsuh iz meskin, not Teksun! We mak barbikQ.

No. You blew that by a mile. I'm an actual possessed agent of Lord Satan Himself trying to drag Yaweh's fanclub to Hell with me one sheep at a time as I wallow in a life of sin & filth. LaVey was a total a poser! I bet he doesn't even make it to Hell. He'll get mockingly shelved in purgatory Yahweh ever evolves a sense of humor.

And my butt isn't big at all. My love-handles are starting to protrude but I don't blame my absurdity. It's the fast-food, slothful decadence, & a regrettable splotch of genes.

Thanks again for the warm welcome here. I'm off to feed the cats & read myself to bed.