Waking Great men and Women of Gods seed, who have an infection called doubt!!! [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
Waking Great men and Women of Gods seed, who have an infection called doubt!!! [trollville]

For greater examination for your Rational Response go to the Science forum where "i" have pasted part of one of Gods now sounding/calling letters giving proof/evidence that He not only is Real, He comes's in this Epic Generation of Gods increased knowledge called Medical science! www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com... go to the home page and about page as the proof in the news and science page, as the entire site, for many gathering truths of this Epic day! On about page and services page are actual images of the infection of all Life forms on earth that cause aging all sickness, and premature death, and cause all unnatural acts of mankind/womankind, even yes, DOUBT/Atheism, causing doubt in what is true..very unnatural...it has begun...much respect ElijahTruth

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
Dude...

If you think that site offers scientific evidence, then you obviously don't know what the meaning of those words are! All the ACTUAL scientific evidence collected so far point to you being wrong, yet you wouldn't know that as I would assume that the site you keep linking to is probably the only thing you read, as it's the only thing you point to when offering "evidence" for your baseless claims.

If you want a taste of the ACTUAL scientific evidence which shows you are wrong on all your points, which I doubt (OH NOES!!!1!!eleven!1 EVIL DOUBT IZ IN MA BRAINZ!!!1!!11!!eleven!), then check out some of these sites.

http://talkorigins.org/

http://ncse.com/

http://www.unc.edu/~ktlv/portfolio/evolution.html

http://www.nsf.gov/

http://www.nas.edu/

http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/index.html

http://www.ems.psu.edu/~fraser/BadScience.html

http://www.peebles.scoca-k12.org/links/science.htm

That's just a few that I know about. Try and educate yourself and you might realize how these myths you believe in are simply that: myths. Or you'll just continue proving our point about the intellectual vacuity of religious sheeple by cut and pasting huge walls of text instead of actually answering our questions.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
When does this start to

When does this start to count as spamming?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
That isn't fair!

jcgadfly wrote:
When does this start to count as spamming?

That isn't fair! He isn't spamming, he's just cut and pasting wall of texts from the same website, almost certainly to up its views, and not responding to any pleas to just join the conversation and stop plagiarizing from the same website... oh wait... what was the definition of spamming again? Uh-oh...

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:For

ElijahTruth wrote:

For greater examination for your Rational Response go to the Science forum where "i" have pasted part of one of Gods now sounding/calling letters giving proof/evidence that He not only is Real, He comes's in this Epic Generation of Gods increased knowledge called Medical science! www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com... go to the home page and about page as the proof in the news and science page, as the entire site, for many gathering truths of this Epic day! On about page and services page are actual images of the infection of all Life forms on earth that cause aging all sickness, and premature death, and cause all unnatural acts of mankind/womankind, even yes, DOUBT/Atheism, causing doubt in what is true..very unnatural...it has begun...much respect ElijahTruth

I no longer go to Christian forums as the ignorance, stupidity, rah rah BS causes me to become sick to my stomach.

Such a waste of a life, believing in the imaginary as real.

Which pill did you take? The red or the blue?

I think it's pretty obvious you wish to live in fantasy.

If you wish to have a discussion come on in and actually post something original not copy/paste walls of text.

Later!

 

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:When does

jcgadfly wrote:

When does this start to count as spamming?

About two threads ago.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Hi Elijah.

ElijahTruth wrote:

the infection of all Life forms on earth that cause aging all sickness, and premature death, and cause all unnatural acts of mankind/womankind, even yes, DOUBT/Atheism, causing doubt in what is true..very unnatural...it has begun...much respect ElijahTruth

 

Does it cause stupidity, too?

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3311
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:When does

jcgadfly wrote:

When does this start to count as spamming?

I too am beginning to grow a little weary of these hysterical copy/paste quotes.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Can you articulate what you

Can you articulate what you believe or is it just Rabbi so and so said Rabbi blah blah said Rabbi whoever said .... TRADITION.  Go ahead and fiddle on your roof if not.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1540
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
re:: Can you articulate what you believe ..

TGBaker wrote:

TGBaker asked, Can you articulate what you believe

...

Quote:
..The original spirits/satan/lucifer/astaroth are very mobile, and  are the principalities of the air  that try too rule earth and mans society by possessing men and women!  And when they want to control nations as the Bible points out {{and as stated so small they can hide in viruses and bacteria}}  the original sin cast to earth/original phage

 Can spirits fit into tiny spaces?  Or, Do phages fit the model then ? The  definition would  be  a single-celled  organism know as:  Phages (in Greek phageton = food/consumption)  are a small virus that infects only bacteria. Like viruses that infect eukaryotes, phages consist of an outer protein hull and the enclosed genetic material (which consists of double-stranded DNA in 95% of the phages known) of 5 to 650 kbp (kilo base pairs) with a length of 24 to 200 nm. The vast majority of phages (95%) have a tail to let them inject their genetic material into the host.

You cannot 'explain' what this is by further articulating your idea ?


ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
It is not an idea it is Word keys from our Lord

{{OOPS, tried increasing the font, and well did so}} Yes, phages inhabit bacteria to possess them!  Science has proven the same bacteria without the phages within them, are not infectious only those which have the phage are poisoness/infectious!   And yes their DNA/RNA which they stole else where, they use to infect bacteria to enter them and control them, and science has long proven that phages enter and leave us the day long, yet, science felt they had no control or infectious reaction upon us by their entering us through our cell filters, and leaving in the same fashion yet, are now slowly waking to the fact that they were wrong!  Take one of the 8 unclean spirits that try possessing and controlling bodies as they do bacteria, the wolbachia phage bacteria, some scientist call it a bacteria others classify it as a phage!  It causes homosexuality in many species of insect and animals!  Science has long felt they had no effect upon mankind even Though they when we pass find them in our gut, blood, organs and brain!  But slowly many scientists are starting to say wait a minute, we are full of phages / wolbachia, and many of men and women are homosexual, and the wolbachia causes homosexuality in insects snails, and animals wait a minute! BAAM!  The unclean spirit called wolbachia is part of satans sick society of spirits that Jesus our Lord told us all long ago as He demanded their leaving our People before witness, He Jesus being the most powerful soul in the Universe that not one spirit can refuse! That we all have sin due to the unclean spirits/principalities of the air/demons/which are bacterial spirits and the viruses/phages which possess them hiding in us all!  That come and go from all Life forms on earth!  So Yes spirits can get in tiny little places and are living in all mankind, yet, some {{ such as DanaEternal}} are strong against them and their attempt to possessively control them into gayness or drunkenness or drug use and so on!  That is sin our Lord told us of, as He fought them from bodies before witness!  YES, THE PSEUDOPODS/PADDLES of the tailed phages can be used for such as movement and infection, and even stealing DNA/RNA from one life form then another!  But remember there is a nucleus of viruses/phages/bacteria called death/satan our Lord fought in the desert Matthew 4:1-10, which science cannot catch under a microscope, and can be in your home right now, one of its many secreting spirits working on you harder to keep blind and confused!  What Isaac Newton Esq; called the shadow, and Paul of Tarsus called the black buffeter/demon!  And what Jesus fought in the desert, and what many homosexuals have living within them unbeknownst to themselves!  They are in all truth possessed/infected by satan/death WHY???  There are many sinister reasons why death/satan hides in men and women of God to make them want perverted homosexual acts, WHY???  Signs of extra possession/infection hearing voices say kill yourself, as the Lord taught us when He fought satan/death it tries to get you to cast yourself down/kill yourself and is the cause of suicide, any who kill themselves heard a small voice in their head say jump or take that poison or shoot yourself and all along a small phae like spirit saying such for several sinister reasons! WHAT ARE THEY!??? Much respect r.p.berry / Elijah paul Moses

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1540
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
There are many sinister reasons why death/satan hides in men

Quote:
Successfully hidden from science, it has been well documented, yet did not know "it". The mystery has been revealed, WHAT caused Adam and Eve to begin to Die, prematurely,.

 ...   ...

 

 Mot is death, but I doubt you 'd  know  that.  Just a second, please ?  Certainly, just the way you present this, strikes me as the worst kind of quackery

 

 

 

 


ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
Just think for one moment...

You are truly a great thinker, a good spirit!  Now think, who would want you not too be excited about death/satan now soon to end???  The Lord explained to us that we all have satan hiding within us, that we all have sin, and taught us that it speaks from men and women them not realizing, due to it being within them and making suggestions unto you! NOW a man has been sent to you, telling you that science has found satan/death / mot {{what the hell is mot}} and you hear a voice within you say thats crazy, thats not true everyone most die!  Who would say this Life, or satan/death???  Please explain to me this """MOT""" ...You are brillant, Beautiful, and "i am certain you taste Amazing, so surely such a perfect soul can be wiser than the serpent/death/satan and begin to awake!  One of our brothers over in Switzerland has already found one of the 8 toxins that death begins to make in us at birth that causes us to age and mutate into an older bentover man or woman!  He is making certain animals now live twice their expected Life span, and we ourselves will soon be living again centuries instead of decades, by my waking scientists and gathering men nd women of knowledge we "me" and maybe you are soon to live centuries...WHAT Voice DanaEternal would become angry when someone says that to you???  He / She who overcometh satan/death this day inherits earth and long Life...be strong..... Much respect r.p.berry / Elijah paul Moses

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..