THE WAKING AND GATHERING OF GODS INCREASED KNOWLEDGE, SCIENCE AND THEOLOGY [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
THE WAKING AND GATHERING OF GODS INCREASED KNOWLEDGE, SCIENCE AND THEOLOGY [trollville]

2010 THE YEAR OF MORE DISASTERS THAN ANY OTHER NOW DECLARED BY SCIENCE, and prophesy by His Gathering prophet -- THE SUN HAS AGAIN HUGE MAGNETIC FILAMENT Explosions/ERUPTIONS ON ITS SURFACE as prophesy by His smallest prophet, declaring unto satan/death that its time has come -- more Word below on the end od pat robertsons legacy --- The end of sickness and aging and death is now at hand Revelation 21:4 --- I sound out to and gather all those of Science and Theology for the Now finishing of Gods mystery Revelation 10:7 which has taken place as the Code/keys which have now been Given By God the Messiah Revelation 1:18...it has Begun..

 HEAR ME O'ADAM, HEAR ME O'EVE

Gentlemen and Ladies of Rational Response Science, "i" have pasted a small portion of a sounding/news letter sent out each month this epic day of Gods mystery being finished Rev:10:7! Oddly enough just as the Bible tells us, there was/is a being called satan/death that was cast to earth long ago, and is the nucleus of death!; Is literally the infection of what causes all Life forms on earth to age and sicken as we grow, The Infectious Disease Eve first contracted for us all centuries ago in the Garden of Eden! This filth which Sir Isaac Newton esq; called the shadow has hidden from most scientist and elect of earth for now centuries due to its FEAR OF WHAT??? Science! Only as the Bible declares this day and time due to its great fear, the shadowy figure called death/satan is going around earth roaring like a lion against any who try to wake and destroy it with Gods increased knowledge called Medical science, the very purpose for earth/was/is to research and destroy death/satan with Gods WORD/SCIENCE! Go to the website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.comwhere on all pages are waking truths/proofs that science has finished His Mystery making His way straight for His now return! FOR your Rational Response go to the site and from the e-mail or contact page send a e-mail contact for yourself for many waking truths/proofs to be sent...much respect, the smllone sent John13:20...it has begun ...excuse the change in the color of the type, the transfer/pasting from one site to another has changed the TYPE.. {{THE MIGHTY SUN/SON OF GOD, BEING SHAKEN BY THE HAND OF GOD AS PROPHESY, PROOF BELOW

The Word AS many hundreds of you received near the beginning of last year {{CONCERNING THE SUN}} after "i" had a spiritual battle with satan, as you know "it" the filth of darkness threatened our God!  And as you know "i" stand against not just satan, but such men as pat robertson who secretly serve baal/satan/the devil!  "i" have been in deep prayer and fasting crying out for the Earthquake 5.0 within 40 miles of the heretic pat robertsons 700 company who says and even threatens for satan that we must surrender to the devil, as He says GOD/ADAM surrendered in the Garden of Eden, as he himself has done!  "i" say this!!! {{1st Kings 18:21}} If baal be God, then you need to follow the words and doctrine of pat robertson, BUT IF THE LORD BE GOD, Then awake and follow the Word sent by God through me His True and faithful prophet who surrenders too no beasts spirit!!  So here we are, as you all know "i" prophesy the Volcanoes years, now two years back, that they would awake, and awake they have, 2010 the most disasterous year now according too science and researchers around earth!{{due to the many biblical floods, Storms and earthquakes, and all Prophesy in the letters below and on His Epic gathering site}} WHO proclaimed these truths unto you, ""pat?"" who says serve baal/the devil, or "me" the smallone Matthew 24:49-50, who says serve the Lord thy God??  As the signs listed on the gathering website http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com on the prophesy and the signs page, and on the gathering word for Messiah page, as throughout the site are many proofs of these prophecies and many truths of this now Epic day in which Life has over taken satan/death John10:10 bringing back again Life abundant as we lived in the Garden of Eden, Living centuries instead of decades! 

 

Below "i" have last years Christmas sounding letter "i" am sending out again for "i" pray a blessing unto all who read it!  Now again this week "i" have received Word of my Writing skills which are very weak at times, "i" write then send, no spell check no waiting "i" contact thousands around earth, use this format so as to be able to write privately to many around earth if needed of special signs brought for them as "i" send each one out!  So "i" pray you will forgive my few mistakes, and my speaking style, but sadly the fact is that is also the way "i" speak in person, Forgive!  The first letter is a copy of the Sounding letter where "i" prophesy the changes in the suns surface due to satan speaking against our GOD  And as on many of the letter's they have listed at the end/bottom of each many prophecies which have come!  As below from the Christmas sounding letter,  to the word on Medical science letter/health debate, many of the signs that have since their writing have come, and also many that are yet to Come!  WHO DO WE SERVE???? THE LORD IS WHO ME AND MY HOUSE SERVE!  If pat robertson is the Truth and these signs listed against Him do not now come, Know that he is the truth and baal/satan/the devil be god of this earth and Heaven! But When the signs now come KNOW THAT GOD, THE LORD JESUS BE THAT SPIRIT WE ARE TOO SERVE!  So "i" will be in prayer as always, in waiting for the signs that must now come, while "i" pray many of you are preparing for our soon gathering of the meek inheritance of earth Matthew 25:34-5:5!!!  Much love and respect r.p.berry / Elijah paul Moses Who is always in prayer and praise of the one TRUE GOD, OUR MIGHTY FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN AND WITHIN US ALL, HE AND HIS MIGHTY SON THE LIFE!....it has Begun....


 

 

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
sorry, that's unreadable.

sorry, that's unreadable.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
wow...

Again with the WALL 'O TEXT, the last refuge of sheeple who have no brains of their own and one of the best signs of a reason-free zone.

I think I found why little Elijah fell for this bullshit!

Elijah"Truth wrote:
The end of sickness and aging and death is now at hand Revelation 21:4

The fear of death leads another sheeple to crazy bullshit claims. Instead of accepting an unpleasant reality that all the evidence supports, you buy into a lie that sells you a false promise of safety from death... You may want to believe that death is a relatively new thing, but it doesn't make that idea any less stupid or true.

ElijahTruth wrote:
THE SUN HAS AGAIN HUGE MAGNETIC FILAMENT Explosions/ERUPTIONS ON ITS SURFACE

You do realize that solar flares are a common occurrence and have been happening regularly since before your cult, er, I mean your religion's myths were even stolen from previous religions? So if they are a sign of the end times, then our world should have been destroyed millennia ago! We're still here... I wonder what that implies?

If you want us to take you seriously, then stop the wall of text bullshit and tell us what YOU think. If all you are willing to do is leave us walls of cut and paste bullshit, then you are proving that your cult has no evidence and the sheeple that make up it's members are ignorant of reality and unwilling to learn the truth.

Disagree with that opinion? Then prove me wrong. Tell me what YOU think and not just what you can copy and paste from some random website. Personally, I don't think you have a mind of your own, and you will be unable to hold a conversation without plagiarizing every word to leave your mouth (or your typing fingers in this instance). So show me that I'm wrong and we might have a good conversation or you're just proving me right!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:Gentlemen

ElijahTruth wrote:

Gentlemen and Ladies of Rational Response Science, "i" have pasted

Dude, we noticed.

ElijahTruth wrote:
And as you know "i" stand against not just satan, but such men as pat robertson who secretly serve baal/satan/the devil!

Go Eli ! Kick his butt !

Btw, what's with the "i" ?


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5882
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Did a bit of editing on that

Did a bit of editing on that post to remove most of the HTML formatting, so we can read it. Dunno why I bothered....

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
More doomsday nonsense

More doomsday nonsense. No different than Y2K or 2012.

Religious people have been predicting "THE END DRAWETH NIGH" for centuries.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
turd polishing?

BobSpence1 wrote:
Did a bit of editing on that post to remove most of the HTML formatting, so we can read it. Dunno why I bothered....

Bob, what does it feel like to polish a turd like that? It certainly looks nicer, but nothing can get rid of the smell!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5882
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:BobSpence1

B166ER wrote:

BobSpence1 wrote:
Did a bit of editing on that post to remove most of the HTML formatting, so we can read it. Dunno why I bothered....

Bob, what does it feel like to polish a turd like that? It certainly looks nicer, but nothing can get rid of the smell!

I did have to hold my breath at times, as I waded into the crap....

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
hahaha

BobSpence1 wrote:
I did have to hold my breath at times, as I waded into the crap....

You are a braver man then I for doing so! I would have taken one look at the text based insanity and turned tail.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
If anything humanity does to

If anything humanity does to shorten our ride it is dip shits like this who cry, "The sky is falling". Stop watching Glen Beck and Pat Robertnuts, and take your meds.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
THE Concerned Crap wader

Amazing for some reason all the so called wall of text "i" typed for this forum did not take and was not published with the partial sounding letter which was sent around earth!  For all those who have been overtaken by Comic books and the liner syndrom turn your head here comes's again what is called paragrpahs, can you say it with me, PA-R-A-GRAPHS!

 As "i" wrote as introduction to the partial sounding letter sent around earth which you many of you have been nice enough to comment on!  The transfer from my drafts to your forum was not truly perfect, so "i" pray you bear with "me"!

The purpose God has sent me {{John13:20}} for is to gather those taught {{Daniel 12:4 Greel septuagint is a better translation brenton English translation! }} And has sent for them for the finished mystery of God Rev:10:7; science has not realized that all Gods laws and mission has been finished as needed  to make His way straight for His return in this Epic generation!  The very odd thing is our Lord the Great Physician spoke all truth, when saying there is a unclean spirit that was cast here long ago called death/satan and has hidden from science since Isaac Newton esq; chased it into the darkness it came from!  Isaac called it the shadow, and it can come unto you as a shadowy figure or as an Angel of Light as Paul of Tarsus described! This shadowy filth is what "i" now call the nucleus of all sickness and disease! {{and is of the decomposer society / bacterial in origin}} Any bacterial spirit or viruses/phages on earth or in Heaven has this filth within it possessing it making it a cancer or sickness , and is death/satan  which is now being found by Gods science! 

 So as stated in the wall of text "i" sent with the Image of the Sun shooting flares of record proportions, {{ as seen on the prophecy and the signs page on the Lords website, as the partial letter pasted in the science section/forum, as the biblical storms which have come as the yes Ogreat hail Stones which have fell, as prophesy on the website now two years and more back }} "i" prophesy the Sun disturbances as many other signs that have yet to come, but are on the way! 

 So "i" did have some explaination of why "i" sound for God but it did not type into the posting of the sounding letter!  Any who need more for Rational response to Gods call of those on the highways and byways of earth {{Matthew 22:1-15 those such as pat robertson who have failed God and man:  Who all have thought were bidden for the wedding of God, are lost, so God has sent me to men such as yourselves who were given doubt by the authored lies of weak men, literally has sent me to the harlots and publicans/science and theologists whom have been turned from truth by LIARS}} Go to the Website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com therein are e-mail addresses and a contact page for any to leave an e-mail address for Rational response, and for some poor men here to see what is called Text/paragraphs/PROOFS/TRUTHS! THANK you for doctoring my sounding letter, man who seems to be an Agnostic in the midst of much truth!  Yes, the pat robertsons of this world have damaged Gods Word and belief of many of His Seed, but now the truth is being made available by WHO???  Science "i" am the smallone sent John 13:20...it has begun.......much respect

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
We are enabling the mentally

We are enabling the mentally ill.

 

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
YOUR Belief

Your have not stop believing you began looking for Truth, and it was yours all along!  Do not let weak men such as pat robertson take away your Destiny that has now arrived in this Epic generation of Gods return!...much respect...

 

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
you don't seen to understand

ElijahTruth wrote:
Your have not stop believing you began looking for Truth, and it was yours all along!  Do not let weak men such as pat robertson take away your Destiny that has now arrived in this Epic generation of Gods return!...much respect...

If I actually understand your badly written post, you seem to be claiming that we have been scared away from the "One True Faith" because of some of it's followers. The only problem with that is that most of us don't believe that crazy book you call the bible because it's a bunch of impossible events and horrible crimes against humanity, and not just because of some of it's representatives. It has no evidence to support it and mountains of evidence pointing at it being just another book of myths.

Now if you would like to show some evidence to support the claims made by it, that would be something interesting. The only problem is that you have shown us that you don't understand that the words evidence and claims are not synonyms.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3719
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Dude, no one here is a

Dude, no one here is a follower of Pat Robertson.......at all.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:We are

mellestad wrote:

We are enabling the mentally ill.

 

lol, so true


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1615
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth Wherefore art thou ?

re::  ElijahTruth Wherefore art thou ?

 

lol wrote:

lol, so true

  Oh You. You've disappeared on me   Sir, Have forgotten the thread ?   I ask for some definitions and demand them for re-reading (in  context)  your  revealed writings, seeing they're even more complex, if you continue to leave out definitions to some basic terms.