thats all

"

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eh...welcome to the forum?

Eh...welcome to the forum?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

sinewaav...
sinewaav...'s picture
User is offlineOffline
thanxe

so, mpr radio claims that bi-neural beats produce a better state of mind ..

alpha .. delta:

vibrations of the universe

one reason

synergy..

action/reaction ... pi/phi ..inner chi .. dynamic..

light, heat, magnetism..

and the reciprocal

a cosine

...would you, feel ..what is?

i believe algebra can define anything. doesnt feel like what im seeking anymore

anyone care anymore? ... do you feel ok?

would you believe in pure energy exists in everyone?

~j10

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum. Don't

Welcome to the forum.

Don't expect me to get involved in threads like this. 

Inquisitus
Inquisitus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Er...

sinewaav... wrote:
so, mpr radio claims that bi-neural beats produce a better state of mind .. alpha .. delta: vibrations of the universe one reason synergy.. action/reaction ... pi/phi ..inner chi .. dynamic.. light, heat, magnetism.. and the reciprocal a cosine ...would you, feel ..what is? i believe algebra can define anything. doesnt feel like what im seeking anymore anyone care anymore? ... do you feel ok? would you believe in pure energy exists in everyone? 01...

Huh?

Magnets, how do they work?

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude... we're like, all the

Dude... we're like, all the same, the universe goes all the way down, man

sinewaav...
sinewaav...'s picture
User is offlineOffline
living

i met happiness at the equator

.. discovered only fluid memory

interludes of various perception,

dreams bartered for second glances

faded into the median .. shadows cast across the sky.

.. awaken to have resapened all tangible reality ..

.. faded into ..

~j10

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
sinewaav... wrote:i met

sinewaav... wrote:
i met happiness at the equator .. discovered only fluid memory interludes of various perception, dreams bartered for second glances faded into the median .. shadows cast across the sky. .. awaken to have resapened all tangible reality .. .. faded into ..

I met a guy at the equator, in Kenya, claiming to demonstrate how water went down a drain in a different direction either side of the equator and straight down when he placed his dish right under the sign marking the position of the equator.

All bullshit of course - you need very careful setup to show the very tiny forces that tend to cause that to happen, they are swamped by the slightest casual slosh or disturbance.

Happiness? It was fun...

Not as much fun as staring into the face of a lion, not in cage, or a bull elephant threatening to attack our vehicle....

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've come up with a pair of

I've come up with a pair of hypotheses about sinewaav.  The first is that sinewaav is a clever Turing program designed to fool us into thinking it's human because it's nearly incomprehensible. The other hypothesis is that sinewaav is a performance artist.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

Inquisitus
Inquisitus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:I've come up

Kavis wrote:

I've come up with a pair of hypotheses about sinewaav.  The first is that sinewaav is a clever Turing program designed to fool us into thinking it's human because it's nearly incomprehensible. The other hypothesis is that sinewaav is a performance artist.

I think you may be on to something there with the second one.  Maybe some type of poet?  It almost seems like it could be in some type of meter if the author had a very tenuous grasp on counting...

Magnets, how do they work?