line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

A Christian lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with Jesus Christ at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, but difficult to do. We cannot put Christ at the very center without denying ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires. Jesus made harsh comments about people putting family ahead of the kingdom of God.

A Christian lifestyle is one that sees each person as a sister or brother in Christ. It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear. We are freed by the grace of God, to see each person as a unique child of God who is loved, sustained and redeemed by God and worthy of a place in eternity.  This life is one in which values, decisions, and choices reflect the presence of Christ. Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, clearly in accord with the way of Christ or clearly contrary to the will of the Lord.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
A Presley lifestyle is a way

A Presley lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with Elvis at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, but difficult to do. We cannot put Elvis at the very center without denying ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires. Elvis made harsh comments (and yummy PB & Banana sammiches) about people putting family ahead of the kingdom of The King.

A Presley lifestyle is one that sees each person as a sister or brother in Elvis. It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels (except for Sun) disappear. We are freed by the grace of Elvis, to see each person as a unique child of Elvis who is loved, sustained and redeemed by Elvis and worthy of a place in eternity. This life is one in which values, decisions, and choices reflect the presence of Elvis. Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, clearly in accord with the way of Elvis or clearly contrary to the will of the The King.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
anilbharti

Thanks for sharing.

anilbharti wrote:

A Christian lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with Jesus Christ at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, but difficult to do. We cannot put Christ at the very center without denying ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires. Jesus made harsh comments about people putting family ahead of the kingdom of God.

A Christian lifestyle is one that sees each person as a sister or brother in Christ. It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear. We are freed by the grace of God, to see each person as a unique child of God who is loved, sustained and redeemed by God and worthy of a place in eternity.  This life is one in which values, decisions, and choices reflect the presence of Christ. Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, clearly in accord with the way of Christ or clearly contrary to the will of the Lord.

However, the reality is:

A Christian lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives in the fantasy with Jesus Christ at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, but difficult to do. We cannot put Christ at the very center without deluding ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires to live in the real world. Jesus made harsh comments about people putting reality ahead of the kingdom of God.

A Christian lifestyle is one that sees each person as a sister or brother in Christ who need to be shown that fantasy is far better than reality. It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear into the void of delusional insanity. We are freed by the grace of God, to see each person as a unique child of God who is loved, sustained and redeemed by God and worthy of a place in the  eternity of delusional thoughts or forever tortured in the imaginary fantasy of Hell.  This life is one in which values, decisions, and choices reflect the imaginary fantasies of Christ. Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, but clearly one can deceive oneself and act contrary to rationality in accord with the way of delusion or clearly contrary to the betterment of mankind.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
paste and run

If you MUST copy from a word document, here is a little tip.  Save it as a text file first, then copy the plain text.  That way all that junk won't show up in the forum post.  Thanks and happy computing.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
A Khornate lifestyle is a

A Khornate lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with Khorne at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, but difficult... actually, no its not really difficult at all. We cannot put Khorne at the very center without denying ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires. Khorne made harsh comments about which family members should be killed first, and which skulls shall be taken to the Warp.

A Khornate lifestyle is one that sees each person as either Strong or Weak. It is a lifestyle in which unbridled hatred, bloodlust, psycotic violence, and skull-fucking appear. We are freed by the Will of Khrone, to see each person as a unique sacrifice to Khorne. Whos Skull is loved, sustained and displayed by Khorne and worthy of a place in the Warp, under his throne. This life is one in which weapons, merciless violence, and rivers of blood reflect the presence of Khorne. Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, clearly in accord with the way of Khorne!!

... i cun doo it tu

What Would Kharn Do?

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
A atheist lifestyle is a

A atheist lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with friends family and self at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, and easy to do. We cannot put false religions at the very center without denying ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires. We made harsh comments about people putting false religions ahead of themselves.

A atheist lifestyle is one that sees each person as an individual yet a cohesive part of society. It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear. We are freed by the our own rationale, to see each person as a unique individual who is respected, sustained and appreciated by society and worthy of a place in this world.  This life is one in which values, decisions, and choices reflect the general principles of society. Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, clearly in accord with the way of society or clearly contrary to the will of the society.

Fixt

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:It is a

robj101 wrote:
It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear...unless you're talking about those dirty queers, then I agree with the fundies.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
smartypants wrote:robj101

smartypants wrote:

robj101 wrote:
It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear...unless you're talking about those dirty queers, then I agree with the fundies.

Well aren't we crass. I'm so glad you equate hate with my view. It makes me feel even better about it, more justified if you will.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Every lifestyle is a way of

Every lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with our own personal pleasure and convinience at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, and also the only thing we can do. We cannot put anything but pleasure and convinience at the very center, continually giving into our own inclinations and desires.

This self-serving lifestyle is one that sees each person as only a means to gain pleasure and convenience. It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels are unavoidable. We are freed by this truth, to see each person as a self-serving bastard, urredeemable and worthy of nothing.  This life is one in which values, decisions, and choices reflect the obvious fact that all humans are selfish bastards. No decisions are right or wrong, all are in accord with the way of seeking one's own happiness, pleasure and convenience.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmmm...

anilbharti wrote:
A Christian lifestyle is a way of living every moment of our lives with Jesus Christ at the very center of our lives. It is easy to say, but difficult to do.

Well obviously it's hard to live up to the standards of a fictional non human. Are you really that surprised?

anilbharti wrote:
We cannot put Christ at the very center without denying ourselves, putting aside some of our own inclinations and desires. Jesus made harsh comments about people putting family ahead of the kingdom of God.

Whoa, talk about serious cult status.

anilbharti wrote:
A Christian lifestyle is one that sees each person as a sister or brother in Christ.

Except for non-Christian's of course. We can all burn in hell, which is what you claim is the plan from your benevolent, just deity.

anilbharti wrote:
It is a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Really? You are seriously saying that the Christian lifestyle is one in "which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear." Hmmm... as a person who loves the study of history, I have to say what everyone here is thinking about that statement; BULLSHIT! Please, show me some evidence of this claim, because all I see is a history of bigotry, hatred, and violence.

anilbharti wrote:
We are freed by the grace of God, to see each person as a unique child of God who is loved, sustained and redeemed by God and worthy of a place in eternity.
Quote:

Oh really, well why don't you tell that to the victims of Christian violence throughout the years. Oh yeah, that's right, YOUR FELLOW CULT MEMBERS TORTURED THEM TO DEATH!

Witchcraft as a Means for Subduing Female Influences How Misogynistic Attitudes Fed the Fear of Witches

Under Torture, Accused Witches Would Confess to Almost Anything How the Torture of Witches Revealed Sexual Repression of Inquisitors Powerful Women Had to Fear the Accusation of Witchcraft Persecuting & Prosecuting Witches as a Way of Attacking Social Problems

Again, to "see each person as a unique child of God who is loved, sustained and redeemed by God and worthy of a place in eternity" is a statement that is reserved for Christians. The rest of us will be tortured to death and then (you hope) burn in hell for eternity. It isn't going to happen though, since hell would have to exist for us to go there, and you and your ilk have yet to provide ANY evidence for that little claim of yours.

anilbharti wrote:
Some decisions are clearly right or wrong, clearly in accord with the way of Christ or clearly contrary to the will of the Lord.

So, what does the gloriously infallible "Holy Babble" say about rape? Or beating a slave, or genocide? All civilized people are rightfully revolted from the acts of rape and genocide, yet the "Holy Babble's" perspective on it is a wee bit different. Hmm... lets take a look shall we? 

http://www.evilbible.com/

There are so many repugnant pieces of scripture which demolish your "the Holy Babble is a book of love" bullshit claim, I don't have the months required to quote them all so I'll just post this link.

Anilbharti, your claims have been demolished, you are wrong about your interpretation of that book you claim to be infallible. In no way does it promote "a lifestyle in which prejudices, generalizations, stereotypes, and labels disappear". It promotes divisiveness and hatred of others. The Holy Babble is a book of human ignorance and barbarism, and we will all be better off when the genocidal tendencies which it fosters are wiped from this earth.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!