The Pacific Northwest band Floater

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Pacific Northwest band Floater

www.floater.com

One of my favorite bands, and one I think any atheist/agnostic who likes music that goes from melodic art metal to heavy rock to melodic rock lullaby. Two songs in perticualr come to mind, both from the album 'Angels in the Flesh, and Devils in the Bone". Number 6 is "Minister" and number 7 is "Medicine Woman". Minister is all about organized religion.Medicine Woman is all about the feel good woo woo spirituality New Age stuff. Both great songs. Look them up on youtube, there is a bunch of stuff, mostly live, which is where they excel. Another great band is Propagandhi, if you like punk rock. Another one of my favorite bands.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!