ILLICITIZEN shows

illicitizen
illicitizen's picture
User is offlineOffline
ILLICITIZEN shows

Hey there, well I never heard any responses to the posting of the lyrics to Imagine That, so I thought I'd try again and just let you all know we're playing a bunch of shows. Check us out if you have a few moments.

Upcoming SHOWS/EVENTS (linky)

Date     Venue
02.26.10  Winston's Café Chesapeake VA
02.27.10  Zakk's Coffeehouse Murfreesboro NC
03.19.10  Keg & Cue Charlotte NC 
03.26.10  National Underground NYC NY
04.10.10  City Ale House Danbury CT

04.11.10  Otto's Shrunken Head NYC NY
06.17.10  The Asylum Washington DC
06.18.10  Smokey Joe's Charlotte NC 

I'm the illicit citizen, ILLICITIZEN as it were.
http://illicitizen.com

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey dude. Do you know what

Hey dude. Do you know what time you are getting the stage when you do the Danbury CT show?

I have to work until 9:00 that night but according to the railroad web site, I can possibly get up there a bit after 11:00. Mind you, bars in CT close at 2:00 in CT.

So yah, if there is a chance that I can get up there before you are too far into your set, I can do that. The only thing is that I would need somewhere to crash after that. Preferably near by, so what hotel did you get? Or would you do crash space for a fellow musician?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh BTW, I don't think I have

Oh BTW, I don't think I have done links since you joined. All of my videos are kind of old now but if you don't mind a guitarist who is so damned full of himself that I was forbidden to play anything but root notes (and he put a high pass filter on his camera so that you can't even hear me), then here is me on the bass:

Mystery Train:

Paint it Black:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

illicitizen
illicitizen's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Haha, my wife/bassist

Haha, my wife/bassist would stick that guitar up any of his available cavities. Sticking out tongue  No offense but what was so special he thought letting the bass play a grown up part would sully?

Thanks. I can't really say when we'd be playing in Danbury. We should be going on 1st or 2nd. Also I cannot offer you a place to crash. We are packing up and riding back to NYC to be ready for the next show. Yeah, the bars close at 2am in NC as well. 

April 10

I'm the illicit citizen, ILLICITIZEN as it were.
http://illicitizen.com