WHERE CAN I GET A RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD BADGE!?

goddamnathiest
goddamnathiest's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHERE CAN I GET A RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD BADGE!?

I really want to get a badge that says, "Rational Response Squad" on it.  I think that's the best thing since sliced bread.  Okay, well, maybe second best, but having been an atheist since age 6, it's one of those things I'd like to flash in the face of a bible pounder.

Ok, it's be a novelty item, but still, I think its GREAT.

Any suggestions where I might find one?

Rick aka, the Goddamnathiest.

Always make sure there is toilet paper before you sit down...

Liam
Liam's picture
User is offlineOffline
A novelty... but a fun one!

I think it's a great idea...lol.  Having a badge you can just flip out that lets them know "your shit's not gonna work here..  just move along".  The silent, stress free way to say "shut the fuck up...  I'm rational and have a badge to prove it."  LOL

The Happy Atheist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Officer of Rationality

Every time I'd get hassled by a Religious Do Gooder I'd pull my badge and site them for "Lack of Rationality".... it comes with a heavy fine...

inspectormustard
atheist
inspectormustard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Liam wrote: I think it's a

Liam wrote:

I think it's a great idea...lol.  Having a badge you can just flip out that lets them know "your shit's not gonna work here..  just move along".  The silent, stress free way to say "shut the fuck up...  I'm rational and have a badge to prove it."  LOL

I found a place that would make custom badges once, but Sapient didn't seem terribly interested in the idea. If he was to okay it (I'm pretty sure he has creative rights on it) we could probably have them made.

The Happy Atheist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I want one!

Well, let me tall ya....I'D BUY ONE!