UK has conspiracy troofers

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
UK has conspiracy troofers

BOO YAH!

Now the uk has caught up with the US.  It doesn't match 9/11 but we now have 7/7 troofers

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Dead link.

Dead link.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

works fine for me.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
MichaelMcF wrote:we now have 7/7 troofers

That was a good edited video ,I can understand why so many people believe this non-sense ,but they fail to show you any real evidence supporting their conclusions and they also  seem to  forget to ask some very important questions,such as "If this was a conspiracy ,how come no information was leaked to the public by anyone involved ? "It just goes to show,people are F<>KING DUMB .

Signature ? How ?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I can tell you

Well, I can tell you that I got a few seconds into the video before I saw the old saw about the multiple wargames going on on the morning of 9/11. I don't know who has been spreading that but it is one of the more problematical troofer myths.

Really, if we had fighters in the sky at the time, we would not have had to scramble fighters from about 200 miles away to head for NYC. Also, my brother was on duty in the local 911 emergency center and they have access to monitor war games because people always call in what they see, so the dispatchers have to have enough info to determine what is actually being reported and not kick out what would amount to a false alarm. The closest fighters to NYC were the Canadians over Toronto and they were on legitimate war games that morning.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=