Alex Jones goes ape-shit

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Alex Jones goes ape-shit

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
eh... at least he has

eh... at least he has hair... 1 step above most pundits


Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
Posts: 284
Joined: 2008-06-12
User is offlineOffline
 marino3d from the video

 

marino3d from the video comments wrote:
Vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?


 

 

When you say it like that you make it sound so Sinister...


Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
Posts: 1565
Joined: 2007-01-18
User is offlineOffline
I going to start watching

I'm going to start watching that show. I don't like that backstabbing sellout either.


cervello_marcio
Superfan
cervello_marcio's picture
Posts: 210
Joined: 2009-05-19
User is offlineOffline
Sinphanius wrote: marino3d

Sinphanius wrote:

 

marino3d from the video comments wrote:
Vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?


 

THEY'RE OVER 9000!!!!111!!

"Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, show me the steep and thorny way to heaven. Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, himself the primrose path of dalliance treads. And recks not his own rede."


DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
Posts: 666
Joined: 2008-02-15
User is offlineOffline
 You crazy kids and your

 You crazy kids and your internet memes; gives me hope for the future, it does.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3139
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Christians never cause me to

Christians never cause me to believe in God, but sometimes they make me believe there might be a devil.

 

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” Seneca


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:D

Mmmm. Alex Jones. Your tears nourish me. Yell louder. Yessss. That is it. Mmmmm.

 

 

:3


Ken G.
Bronze Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Cpt.pineapple wrote:Alex Jones goes Ape - Shit

 I was listening to Cindy Sheehan soap-box,and in the last 10 minutes of the show ,she played a clip of Alex Jones interviewing her,and although I'm no Alex Jones fan,he did a good interview (I must say) they talked about the hypocrisy of Obama. And then the week before I was listening to an interview with  Russ  Baker ( Family of Secrets ) it's about the Bush family, and Alex Jones did another good interview. Now I would like to say that I think that A.Jones is a whack job,he sell DVDs about 9-11 and how Bush conspired with others to pull that tragedy off.An he reminds me of a WWE pro wrestler.

Signature ? How ?


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Alex Jones is a mental case.

Alex Jones is a mental case. Period. Take nothing he says seriously at all. In fact, were I you, I'd get in the practice of just assuming that whatever comes out of his mouth, the total opposite of it is what's true.

AJ thinks that:

 - Area 51 is a landing site for aliens.

 - NASA and SETI are conspiring to hide the aliens from us and brainwash anyone not wearing a tinfoil hat.

 - GWB and Cheney perpetrated 9/11, using demolition charges to destroy the WTC.

 - Every media outlet is broadcasting brainwashing signals into people's brains

 - Ghosts are real.

 - Monsters are real.

 - ...You should get the picture by now. Sticking out tongue

 

He's out to peddle his paranoid schizphrenic delusions through various vehicles, and not much else.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
 ...I can't get over the

 

...I can't get over the power-up scream. It's just way too Internet-tastic. Somebody has to get behind editing-in a morph to Super Saiyan Level Ninety-Nine, like, now.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
Posts: 321
Joined: 2007-05-13
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear


funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
Posts: 157
Joined: 2007-12-10
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Alex

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Alex Jones is a mental case. Period. Take nothing he says seriously at all. In fact, were I you, I'd get in the practice of just assuming that whatever comes out of his mouth, the total opposite of it is what's true.

AJ thinks that:

 - Area 51 is a landing site for aliens.

 - NASA and SETI are conspiring to hide the aliens from us and brainwash anyone not wearing a tinfoil hat.

 - GWB and Cheney perpetrated 9/11, using demolition charges to destroy the WTC.

 - Every media outlet is broadcasting brainwashing signals into people's brains

 - Ghosts are real.

 - Monsters are real.

 - ...You should get the picture by now. Sticking out tongue

 

He's out to peddle his paranoid schizphrenic delusions through various vehicles, and not much else.

I totally agree, he's just feeding on peoples insecurities to make money. I think it's amazing though that he has the market on conspiracy bullshit cornered no one can compete. If other conspiracy nuts try to compete they always fall short. But it's survival I guess he's making money of peoples stupidities laughing his way to the top.


dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
Posts: 121
Joined: 2009-12-10
User is offlineOffline
WTC was a controlled demolition.................................

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Alex Jones is a mental case. Period. Take nothing he says seriously at all. In fact, were I you, I'd get in the practice of just assuming that whatever comes out of his mouth, the total opposite of it is what's true.

AJ thinks that:

 - Area 51 is a landing site for aliens.

 - NASA and SETI are conspiring to hide the aliens from us and brainwash anyone not wearing a tinfoil hat.

 - GWB and Cheney perpetrated 9/11, using demolition charges to destroy the WTC.

 - Every media outlet is broadcasting brainwashing signals into people's brains

 - Ghosts are real.

 - Monsters are real.

 - ...You should get the picture by now. Sticking out tongue

 

He's out to peddle his paranoid schizphrenic delusions through various vehicles, and not much else.

and that is a fact. It is hard for me to fathom how any semi-educated person like I am assuming you are could think otherwise. I don't think you should even be a moderator on this site, much less spouting off about that. I have zero knowledge about alex jones, but a lot about the WTC.


 


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
 How does someone with such

 How does someone with such an utter lack of eloquence get a platform to begin with? Can't they find a sociopath who can make and defend their agenda? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


davidnay2007
Posts: 13
Joined: 2007-10-13
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Alex

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Alex Jones is a mental case. Period. Take nothing he says seriously at all. In fact, were I you, I'd get in the practice of just assuming that whatever comes out of his mouth, the total opposite of it is what's true.

AJ thinks that:

 - Area 51 is a landing site for aliens.

 - NASA and SETI are conspiring to hide the aliens from us and brainwash anyone not wearing a tinfoil hat.

 - GWB and Cheney perpetrated 9/11, using demolition charges to destroy the WTC.

 - Every media outlet is broadcasting brainwashing signals into people's brains

 - Ghosts are real.

 - Monsters are real.

 - ...You should get the picture by now. Sticking out tongue

 

He's out to peddle his paranoid schizphrenic delusions through various vehicles, and not much else.

If Alex Jones is such a paranoid schizphrenic conspiracy theorist then why do you feel like you have to distort and discredit him? I've actually listened to Alex Jones' show many times and you have completely misrepresented who he is. Aliens, ghosts and monsters are subjects he makes a point to stay away from. Come to think of it I don't remember him ever talking about those subjects. He's into exposing the 'NWO' and government corruption. That's his thing. And he doesn't think GWB and Cheney PERSONALLY planted demolition charges on 9/11 as you have implied. Have you ever actually listened to Alex Jones other then random Youtube videos you may have seen of him on one of his stupid rants?

I'll just premeptively defend myself here because I know what's coming. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't worship Alex Jones. I just think he speaks a lot of truth but at the same time I don't really trust him. And seeing how you made such an effort to misrepresent who he is- I don't really trust you either.

 

 


Big E
Big E's picture
Posts: 129
Joined: 2009-11-05
User is offlineOffline
Alex puts a TON of good info

Alex puts a TON of good info out there, but he also preys on peoples fears. As with anything else, you just have  to weed through the bullshit.