Wallets more important than Sky Daddies.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wallets more important than Sky Daddies.

Evangelical book expo has epic failure in attendance.

Quote:
The show, sponsored by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association, attracted 1,500 consumer attendees; it had hoped for 15,000-20,000.

From the article at this link at Publisher's Weekly website.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/index.asp?layout=talkbackCommentsFull&talk_back_header_id=6591447&articleid=CA6645713

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

BebekCucuk
User is offlineOffline
Excellent news. I am very

Excellent news. I am very happy that that particular community (evangelicals) took that kind of a hit. Very good.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
BebekCucuk wrote:Excellent

BebekCucuk wrote:

Excellent news. I am very happy that that particular community (evangelicals) took that kind of a hit. Very good.

Not so fast, the hosts of this Super Hero comic book convention would cop out to, "It's all part of God's plan, he is testing us". Never underestimate the gullibility of a theist.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
*Falls off of Canada

*Falls off of Canada laughing*

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

BebekCucuk
User is offlineOffline
Weeeelllll, since you

Well, since you put it THAT way......

and,

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good news

It could be a sign of what we already know.     The deeply religious do not bother so much with reading;  its hard work: what with their lips moving all the time and useing their brains-- at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

BebekCucuk
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

It could be a sign of what we already know.     The deeply religious do not bother so much with reading;  its hard work: what with their lips moving all the time and useing their brains-- at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

My thought was very similar in content to what you say here. Interesting.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

You got me on that one, you cant chew bubble gum and ride a bike at the same time.