Jesus sticks it to Kurt Warner again.

robert0259
User is offlineOffline
Jesus sticks it to Kurt Warner again.

Hey Kurt, I guess Jesus fucked you again. Maybe it's time to find a new false god.

Nikolaj
Superfan
Nikolaj's picture
User is offlineOffline
eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

robert0259
User is offlineOffline
You're right..

Kurt who?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
amazin!!!

I was watching the post game interviews;  I counted Six (6) from owner to coach, MVP  the QB and two others who all showed gratitude for winning the game but no one--NOT ONE-- thanked an imaginary friend.  Maybe the NFL players are  starting to grow up.  If Warner wants to be a winner again in or out of the NFL he should take note.

EditSmiling next year Brady and the Patriots,,  noooo  doubt!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

EditSmiling next year Brady and the Patriots,,  noooo  doubt!

No, it will be Cutler and the Broncos.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Nikolaj wrote:eh... Who's

Nikolaj wrote:

eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

Quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals, he's very public about his Christianity.  With quite a few quotes on record about how he wins because Jesus leads him to victory.  Tonight he lost in the Superbowl.  Word is Jesus was at a strip club tonight and was distracted at several crucial moments.  

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Nikolaj

Sapient wrote:

Nikolaj wrote:

eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

Quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals, he's very public about his Christianity.  With quite a few quotes on record about how he wins because Jesus leads him to victory.  Tonight he lost in the Superbowl.  Word is Jesus was at a strip club tonight and was distracted at several crucial moments.  

Since the Superbowl was in Tampa Jesus couldn't find his way out of Mons Venus until late and then he just went over to 2001 Odyssey where he was last seen in late 4th quarter.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Nikolaj
Superfan
Nikolaj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the explanation

Thanks for the explanation Brian Smiling

AmericanIdle
User is offlineOffline
Hi !  This is Kurt Warner

Hi !  This is Kurt Warner and I can explain everything.....

When we win.. it's because my sweet lord has heard our prayers.  When we lose it's cause teh devil is strong in Tampa Bay or the refs are godless..or the punter has not accepted the almighty god into his life...or somethin' like that... simple ! 

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
GOD BOY LOST! Hey Kurt,

GOD BOY LOST!

Hey Kurt, maybe Jesus is trying to tell you to go back to bagging at the super market.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

spaceclown
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Nikolaj wrote:

eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

Since the Superbowl was in Tampa Jesus couldn't find his way out of Mons Venus until late and then he just went over to 2001 Odyssey where he was last seen in late 4th quarter.

^^^ If I didn't live in Tampa, I would never get this joke.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
spaceclown

spaceclown wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Nikolaj wrote:

eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

I live in Orlando and have helped the economy in Tampa especially Ybor City over the years. If Jeb hadn't stopped the high speed train many more people would know about what a great city Tampa is.

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Warner himself actually put

Warner himself actually put up some fantastic numbers - better than Ben Roethlisberger's. It was Arizona's porous defense that did them in. Just goes to show that God hates the desert.

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
spaceclown

spaceclown wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Nikolaj wrote:

eh... Who's Kurt Warner?

I've been to both those places. But, when I ran into Jesus he was trying to tip over the strippers like he did 2 thousand years ago in tipping over the merchant tables.

The bouncers kicked Jesus out for trying to disrupt them from making a living. The patrons were quite happy and relived and went back to sticking their "In God We Trust" bills into the stripper's garters.

God secretly likes lap dances, or loves watching, after all he is all seeing.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

robert0259
User is offlineOffline
Kurt Warner's Jesus

Cares about the Superbowl, but, doesn't give a fuck about the Holocaust?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
robert0259 wrote:Cares about

robert0259 wrote:

Cares about the Superbowl, but, doesn't give a fuck about the Holocaust?

Give him a break. Did you ever think he was taking a rest from the other 2 thousand years of chosing a "chosen people". All those people of all those clubs wispering in his ear would give anyone a headache. He simply took some asprin powder, went to bed and took a 10 year nap. Those pesky Jews who were gassed and burned shouldn't  complain about god needing a respite. How is he supposed to stop violence without allowing it in the first place, especially when he gets no sleep?